Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

Yes, I'm quite aware of that Diane.
    And that's my point. (perhaps I should have used my sarcasm font)
    Regarding the "bi exual" thread, I was told by mods to stick to the question and that no comments were asked for. In the "bi exual" thread I answered the way most everyone is answering on this one but like DoLove and many others, my comment was removed.

So I stuck to the question.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I'm straight too. Although I find it funny what little it takes to doubt a man's sexuality. Okay, maybe wearing women's clothes is not that little, but I was asked once whether I was gay when I had red pants on...

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Sue, see what you mean. no offence (oh, hope that doesn't count as a comment..)
    Last edited by DIANEF; 11-18-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    However....... I've always thought that there's a little bit of "gay" in any man eager to don a dress and earrings; even if it's not sexual in nature. LOL.
    I have never had any interest in men. I"m sure Ilene comment reflects the reason so many men who wear women's clothing hide it from everyone. I know before I entered puberty I had no interest in sex at all. Of course back in the 1950's sexual stimuli was not persuasive in society. At best there were the advertisements in magazines and newspapers for a youth to view. So, as I entered puberty and started to recognize and appreciate girls in a sexual way the idea of wearing my mother's clothing really caused a lot of turmoil. How could a young teen who wore women's clothing reconcile that feeling with being attracted to women? So, as a totally straight guy with an extensive wardrobe it still does not compute. The only difference with my feelings of fifty years ago is I have come to the conclusion both feelings are separate and have really nothing to do with the other.

I really do not think there's a little bit of "gay" in me.

I guess dressing as a woman when I was a teen had some of my friends guessing.
    Some of them tried to get me to experiment with them, which I passed on.

Put me on the (Straight List).
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I am as straight as they come, married for forty years and never strayed. Men have never had any appeal for me not that I'm saying there is any problem with that.
    Different strokes for different folks as they say, I have many friends that are LGBT. All is ''NORMAL'' which every group we fall into.
    Last edited by TracyUK; 11-18-2016 at 01:26 PM.

To paraphrase, I was straight before I wasn't. At least I don't have to worry that this thread is a ruse to hook up with others here

Love how we keep making little cliques here. Now, who like spaghetti?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Straight for me!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I'm straight no matter how I'm dressed.

Just because I stick on a pair of fakes tits doesn't mean I want some guy pounding away at my backside.

I am the same whether wearing a shirt and tie or a skirt and tights.

Laurana, Love your response it's perfect.
    Last edited by Kiersten; 11-18-2016 at 02:08 PM.

I think there are people who are genuine bisexual men who happen to CD, which is one thing, but then there are also a whole bunch of CDers who would like to use a man as a prop in their feminine sexual fantasy. Not myself, I mean I'm married and faithful to my wife. I guess I could potentially be bi, but it's not something I've tried and not something I have to try in order to have a fulfilled life or what have you. I think sexuality is probably a lot more fluid (for want of a better and er less icky word) than we like to think...
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom - Anais Nin

Personally straight...but when dressed I'm a lesbian...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    To paraphrase, I was straight before I wasn't. At least I don't have to worry that this thread is a ruse to hook up with others here

Love how we keep making little cliques here. Now, who like spaghetti?
    I like spaghetti - it starts out straight but shows off its curves later!

Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    Straight, married in faithful monogamous relationship of 39 yrs.
    However....... I've always thought that there's a little bit of "gay" in any man eager to don a dress and earrings; even if it's not sexual in nature. Even me. LOL.
    Exactly. Straight, married in faithful monogamous relationship over 30 years. Men are mostly boring blobs to me. Yet, when I'm in a tight dress, stockings and heels I can't help feeling like an approving look from a man wouldn't be all that bad. An open door, a helping hand out of the car and someone else picking up the check would be awesome as well. If those impossible events ever happened, who knows how I might feel?

Hetero all the way through. I like women no matter how I am dressed, guy or girl. VERY happily married, and stayed monogamous in all of my previous relationships (although I wish that had been reciprocated).
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

I'm straight 100%

To answer the question, I'm straight, dressed or not.
    Krisi, I don't believe there was confusion in the other thread. The topic was identifying as bisexual and having sex while dressed. It seems reasonable to me that if you're not bi and don't have sex while dressed, you don't have anything to contribute. But for some reason some folks take advantage of every opportunity to tell how straight they are, and this seemed like such an opportunity.
    The comments deleted on that thread but allowed here is because of relevancy. Years ago there was a thread titled "what's your fetish?". If you have no fetishes, you have nothing to contribute, but many weighed in anyway with "I have no fetishes. Dressing is not sexual for me".
    I wonder why people feel the need to tell how pure they are, even when not asked, but that's a topic for another thread.

Straight

Straight as a die, there is no sexual element to my dressing what so ever, I'm a very happily married man (to a woman) who enjoys wearing women's clothes for some reason, there is no attraction to men in any way shape or form, I do admit to liking seeing how well other dressers can present but again no sexual interest.
    Each to their own though I have no issues with others sexuality.

I am straight all the way when in drab. When en femme I like to consider myself a lesbian lol.

When dressing as a boy, I'm straight. When dressing as a girl, I guess I'm nothing because I never have a thought of sexual activity with someone else when dressed.

- Bonnie

I like working alone so count me as a solosexual.

Straight. Even the scent of a men's locker room seems disgusting.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Guess I broke the mold... I identify as a 4 on the Kinsey Scale which makes me more gay than straight. Was in a hetero marriage for 18 years and it nearly killed me. Now I stay celibate for religious reasons but, I fantasize about having a straight guy want me all the time.

Aspiring Member
    Totally straight. But if I was a real girl, I'm sure I'd be a lesbian. I have no attraction whatsoever to men.

Platinum Member
    Hi Krisi, Straight as an Arrow for almost 74years now......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!