Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

Reality Check

How Many are Straight?

There is a current thread asking how many are bi-sexual and apparently it caused some confusion for those of us who answered that we weren't. So:

How many here are straight males whose sexual orientation does not change when they dress?

Moderator addendum: The OP wants only straight males who crossdress to reply

" For MTF crossdressers only, how many are "straight" (sexually attracted to women only)?"
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-07-2016 at 01:28 PM. Reason: added clarification

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Me! 100 per-cent hetero in drab or dress. Fact is I love women and find men totally unappealing. Let me just say though I have nothing against being gay or bi. My son is gay and it has made no difference at all to our relationship. I actually had a post deleted from the thread in question, as did several others it seems.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Straight as an arrow. The wife, on the other hand, is bi. Which is good for her. She gets the best of both worlds from me.

Me.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-18-2016 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Do not discuss moderation, if you have an issue, use the private forum or contact the moderator direct
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I guess I'm straight as heck. I say "guess", because after all I do have a strong attraction to female fashions, socializing and activities, and think a lot of "girly" thoughts, and I suppose your typical straight guy does not do that. That I suppose is always the big paradox when it comes to us crossdressing types - straight guy but girly-girl. Oh I will admit to having those little fantasies a few times when dressed about being desired by a man, but that is never reflected in reality. Those fantasies only seem to be there to support me feeling more female. When I think about doing anything like that in reality, there is no-way. I really don't want much to do with guys. I enjoy socializing with women and I enjoy my female fashions and side along with that. I think that's about as honest as I can be - Annie

Aspiring Member
    I am straight in the sense that I am only sexually attracted to women. However, when my gender leanings are more female than male (as now) my sexuality is lesbian, both in attraction but also in the types of sexual activity I engage in with my spouse and in my fantasies. So in a sense my orientation does change when I am in femme mode, but not the focus of my attraction (women).

In fact I absolutely loathe all things masculine even though about 40% of the time I feel somewhat more male than female (and why I never transitioned).

I am sure I am straighter now, when I was twenty my girlfriends taught me how to seduce men without too much intimacy.

My boyfriends? always thought I was a girl, one got so infatuated with me I supposedly had to move interstate.

Really, women are always my only choice.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Straight. I just like to dress as the woman I would have been...
    Please call me Lisa!

Aspiring Member
    I'm straight.

There is nothing about other men I find sexually attractive, now or in the past, and I would bet the future will be the same too. For some mysterious reason I like to wear women's clothing. Soft nylon and silk feel amazing and so many of the cloths make me feel like I am being pampered. Biggest mystery is why so many people assume that there must be more.

Reality Check
    I forgot to answer my own post. I am straight. I've never had the desire or come close to having sex with or even kissing another man. Dressing as a woman doesn't change this one bit. I've never seen a man in person or on TV who caused me to have sexual thoughts regardless of whether I'm wearing a wig and boobs.

I have wondered what it would feel like to have sex as a woman (obviously with a man) but I don't have the necessary body parts so I'll just have to wonder until the day I die.

BTW: I don't mean this thread to imply that I have anything against gay or lesbian people. You are who you are and that's fine. It's more of a way to count the "straights" like the other thread counted the "bisexuals".

It's a shame this forum doesn't have a "poll" feature where we could "vote".

BTW again: The question of being straight, bisexual or gay has nothing to do with fashion or dressing, it's simply sexual orientation.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-18-2016 at 10:14 AM.

I'm straight as well. I've never found anything about men appealing. I think part of the drive to dress for me is to become the thing I'm attracted to/admire.

Extremely straight, always have been.

Straight hetero here, mostly monogamous with the occasional mutually-agreed guest star. However when we flirt as well as when we make love, my wife and I both shift along the spectrum from aggressor (masculine role) to responder (feminine role). There is some kind of limbic system call-and-response going on that we both enjoy very much.

Boring and straight here too.

I have pondered the question in the past. Finding a really nice girl is very hard. Finding a quick fix, even for just a night in men is very easy. It's so easy, and I got offered the "opportunity" so often at one stage in my life I had to have a sit down with myself.

No, never. I couldnt. I wont. I cant. I absolutely dont want to.

I have a problem in pedestaling women. I know I do that. I do it because I just love them. Even the smallest thing - drives me nuts not being able to join in.

So I'll stick to admiring women. I will sleep with you less and less as I become older and greyer and less attractive. But I reflect on the majority of our past fondly. And to the few gay friends I have... and the only gay one that "knows"... thanks. But after 20 or so years the weekend pantomime we used to go through where I "You just must be!!!" when drunk after hitting the bars... it's time that ended.

Banned Read only
    Just because I stick on a pair of fakes tits doesn't mean I want some guy pounding away at my backside.

I am the same whether wearing a shirt and tie or a skirt and tights.

Straight. I have no interest in men, other than the appreciation of humans (of whatever gender) in my appearance. They can look but not touch.
    Hugs, Ellen

Aspiring Member
    Straight also. I just like looking like a girl some of the time.
    Sara

I was straight my whole life. Now almost asexual with little desire at all! But it definately would not be a man at this point! I admire everyone in the LGBTQ+ community and feel they have the right to express however but just not for me! With deepest respect! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    I too had posts deleted from the other thread. I was just venting my frustration over all the male creeps who hit me up thinking that for some reason I'd be interested in them.
    Yeah.... sooooo, apparently I wasn't the only one of many who got dinged for adding commentary to my answer on the “Bi exual” (sic) thread. I was told “How about reading responding to the question, comments were not asked for” Apparently we shouldn't add commentary or posit other queries to add discussion toward the spirit of the question. Sorry... didn't know.

So I guess I’ll just respond to the question.
    Krisi, of the more than 29,000 members of CD.com I couldn’t possible know “how many here are straight males whose orientation does not change when they dress.” My answer to the question is: I don't know.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I'm straight no matter how I'm dressed or undressed. Always have been. Never quite understood how the clothes one wears could change their desired sexual partners. After all, they're only clothes and they come off pretty quickly once the action starts.

Straight, married in faithful monogamous relationship of 39 yrs.
    However....... I've always thought that there's a little bit of "gay" in any man eager to don a dress and earrings; even if it's not sexual in nature. Even me. LOL.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

No interest in men whatsoever...

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    Just because I stick on a pair of fakes tits doesn't mean I want some guy pounding away at my backside.

I am the same whether wearing a shirt and tie or a skirt and tights.

Post of the week.

Laurana, I started with a smile at that comment. Read the other comments... went back to yours... and GAWFAWED!

Perfectly put Thanks!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    So I guess I’ll just respond to the question.
    Krisi, of the more than 29,000 members of CD.com I couldn’t possible know “how many here are straight males whose orientation does not change when they dress.” My answer to the question is: I don't know.
    I don't think Krisi was looking for a round figure (correct me if I'm wrong Krisi), rather this thread is a response to the 'Bi-exual' thread posted recently. And Laurana, love your answer!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Not mine. But still thought it was funny.

gril.jpg