Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

I heard the term "male lesbian" and I thought that fit me pretty good.
    I am 100% straight with no desire to be with a man, but I also enjoy those few times I was intimate with my wife while I was dressed as a woman.

Straight is for pool cues, and bourbon whiskey.

"male lesbian" is an oxymoron and very insulting to lesbians. BTW you men (since so many like to make that a point that that is what you really are) who are straight but still like women aren't in any way shape or form a lesbian, you're straight men who wear clothing designed for women who like women...otherwise known as straight. Now if you're willing to have SRS and then have sex with women without having that appendage, you can call yourself a lesbian.

I really do not think there's a little bit of "gay" in me.
    no...that would be too easy to comment on
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'm hetro now and always have been and to happy being me to ever change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I am one who has concluded they are Transgender but have no plans to completly transition at this time. I do consider my self straight and am faithful to my wife . Now if I were to transition, and have SRS, I believe I would still consider my straight and would want to be with a man.

Im sexually attracted to sex, with that being said I would like to try a guy out but I am not sexually attracted to men.. its hard to explain.

Banned Read only
    When I'm in "drab", I'm straight. When I'm in a skirt, bra, and cami, I'm still straight. I don't understand why anyone would think clothes would change that?

No attraction to men at all ever
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I am straight as a string, even when I'm dressed, I am all dude!
    Cara

I'm lifelong straight.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I consider myself to be straight

I like women so much that I even dress like one. Yes, I am completely hetero. I have heard the description "male lesbian" and in deference to a genetic lesbian, I will not call myself that but I would enjoy being intimate with a woman while dressed as one. I have no interest in sex with another male.

Completely straight. Married 35 years to the same woman. 4 children. Never had a homosexual experience. Enjoy sharing my crossdressing with my wife. Never shared it with anyone else. My sexuality has been question by some people over the years, but I really can't say why. Several times I have been asked if I were gay. I will admit I do enjoy viewing other crossdressers and admire the way the dress, but I don't consider that to be gay.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Straight but curious. Does that make sense?
    Definitely not interested in men when not dressed but when dressed and feeling all feminine I go get this desire to be treated as a woman by a man.

Banned Read only
    Lots of strong "straight" affirmations. How much of this is innate, and how much is conditioning? Posts about wanting to be taken as a woman when dressesed but still "straight". Thought a lot about this for myself, and not turned on by male form, but even I wonder how much of this is conditioned learned behavior, and how much is innate. What about those of us attracted to transsexuals with some of both parts?

I not only like girls i dress like one and i am very happy with that all of this
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I'm straight as well 😊

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGreene View Post
    Totally straight. But if I was a real girl, I'm sure I'd be a lesbian. I have no attraction whatsoever to men.

You can't possibly know that.

If you were born a different gender you'd be a totally different person from the get go. Therefore you'd have a different mindset.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I am surely heterocentric. Definitely have no homosexual desires or attractions. But, in a submissive role no telling what might happen. I'd really need a safe word.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Straight,but bi curious

Monogomous best describes it. Been bi guess I still am wife fully aware. When Im dressed in lingerie im her gurl so I guess Im a lesbian if that makes sense.

I'm straight. Though I have fantasized about gay encounters when aroused esp while en femme. IRL I would not be attracted to a male. Does that make any sense at all?

I will avoid the "s-------" word because I'm not sure what it means as my presentation changes. But I am only attracted to biological females sexually and emotionally. Men are too rough, aren't interested in the same things as me, and smell bad. There's no way I would want to be intimate with one.

- Diane

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl! View Post
    Lots of strong "straight" affirmations. How much of this is innate, and how much is conditioning? Posts about wanting to be taken as a woman when dressesed but still "straight". Thought a lot about this for myself, and not turned on by male form, but even I wonder how much of this is conditioned learned behavior, and how much is innate. What about those of us attracted to transsexuals with some of both parts?
    I also wonder how many (if any) would be singing a slightly different tune had they not been married for 10, 20, 30+ years -- but instead had been free & single for a good chunk of their adult CD-ing years.

Hey, sometimes the mind can wander & stuff happens under different life circumstances, ya know.

Anyway, I suppose this thread helps to prove that most here are only into GG's, and they can now stop bitching about "all these 'being with a guy' threads."

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    I will answer this thread like I answered that one by saying I'm bi-gender and only interested in women, I don't have problem with bi-sexual or gay , I just accept they're wired differently.

Lorileah ,
    I was corrected for the misuse of the label Male lesbian, it still feels right with the way my CDing started but it was suggested that I use bi-gender as an alternative. All I can say is that's how I'm wired and and it's never changed over fifty years . I was having this conversation last night with a TS who knew a F/M TS , she was described as a Male Lesbian by her counsellors , she was a lesbian before transition.
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-19-2016 at 04:27 PM.