Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

I've really already replied to this thread but find myself with a few questions as I've figured out when dressed I love men who love me fem. So many here are straight and love to dress as women and women dress initially to impress men but love that other women like the way they dress. However, most women if you ask them hate crossdressers as my wife does. So are you only dressing to be what? When I first dressed for a man I was nervous and had to put my makeup on right and put on the right lingerie and dress and it was fun. I also find dressing fun for just dressing. However, you dress as a woman and don't you want someone to like you dressed, so if it's not a man and you're straight are you hoping your wife or girl friend likes it as they definitely are in the minority as many married men will tell you. So my feeling, which you may not like, is that too many here do protest as think they might like the attention of a nice man when they are dressed which would be the ultimate compliment to them as a woman.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lacy many here will say they don't dress for men but I think a lot do just because they have a fantasy about being with a man.
    Getting them to admit it will never happen .
    Gosh I feel so alone in this thread am I the only gay person in here?

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacyfem View Post
    However, you dress as a woman and don't you want someone to like you dressed, so if it's not a man and you're straight are you hoping your wife or girl friend likes it as they definitely are in the minority as many married men will tell you. So my feeling, which you may not like, is that too many here do protest as think they might like the attention of a nice man when they are dressed which would be the ultimate compliment to them as a woman.
    I can't speak for others but personally when I dress I am totally uninterested if it is attractive to anyone , male or female, I do it purely because I enjoy it and for no other reason. I dress as well as I can and present as a 'typical' GG, but trying to gain attention from 'a nice man' couldn't be further from my mind.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Lacy many here will say they don't dress for men but I think a lot do just because they have a fantasy about being with a man.
    Ive been with men in the past am now married and wife knows of my bi past. We fantasies about same sex encounters and when dresses I am my wifes gurl. Being monogomous is tough for me while I explore this lingerie lifestyle as I do wonder what satisfying a male while dressed would be like. But its not worth risking a lovely lively marriage. So I am bi but monogomously a lesbian lol

I'm very straight and so is my wife.
    Angie

I am straight

Quote Originally Posted by Amber83 View Post
    I am straight all the way when in drab. When en femme I like to consider myself a lesbian lol.
    Ditto! 😏

Women don't dress for men.

They dress to impress other women and/or compete with other women.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Well put, and I'm with you there Carla.

dolove...do they? really? So lingerie and minis and heels are a throw down to women? Amazing since I was reminded last night that men are the visual creatures
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Woman first, Trans second
    It's not really fair to say that women dress for other women. Women dress to convey the message we want to other people, men and women, and ourselves. When I'm at work, I dress very casually, because that's the environment in our office. When I have to talk with our legal team, I dress nicer because that's part of their way of seeing power/respect in the office and I don't want to be seen as weaker or less prepared. When my besties and I stay in, we wear pajamas. When we go wine tasting, we often dress nicer to make ourselves feel fancy. When I'm on a first date, I wear what I think will make that guy see me the way I want to be seen by him. Sometimes that's super casual, sometimes it's super put-together, sometimes in between, depending on our vibe and what kind of attraction we have for each other.

While it's true that more women than men are fashion-conscious (and that's definitely not entirely by choice), the same is true of most fashion-conscious men I know. People dress to make a statement, even if that statement is "I don't care how I'm dressed right now".

Oh, and re: the OP... I was effectively straight (95% dated women) before transition, and I'm effectively straight (95% dating men) after transition. Funny what happens when HRT starts changing the way all of your receptors for smell, etc. respond.
    Last edited by Zooey; 11-27-2016 at 03:34 PM.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

When I dress Amy, I am open to any other things if it's safe and legal. Except in Vegas?
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Tracii I disagree with your post, why would a guy admit to dressing up like a woman but be ashamed to admit they would like to be with a guy?

I can only speak for myself but dressing has nothing to with anything sexual, its not about Guys, GG's or TG's when I am Becky matters sexual are the last thing on my mind.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    You may have missed my point Becky.
    They are all supposedly straight right?

Sexually attracted to women only. That makes me biologically hetero. Since I'm somewhere in the "other" category as far as gender identity... possibly part of the non binary crowd, I'm not sure what my sexual attraction to women only is, other than only women I guess....

Been straight all my life. When dresses my interest is still in women.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    ok I will bite....I am Bi....boys, girls, trans, whatever LOL.... its all love xoxo

I have the exact same preferences...lol
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

You may have missed my point Becky.
    They are all supposedly straight right?
    I don't believe I have Tracii, I do not agree that many at all dress because they have a fantasy about being with a man.

I am saying that if one admits to dressing as a woman its not a lot more 'embarrasing' for want of a better word to admit to being attracted to guys. So i believe that very few people dress because they have a fantasy about being with a man.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I am not confused when it comes to who I want to love. I am just trans and as a transwoman I must be considered gay. No I am not a straight woman but that is because I was not a gay man. Crossdressing I don't believe changes your orientation.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

My CD is only attracted to women, even when dressed. He doesn't find men at all attractive. And he dresses in what makes him feel good, and now he considers what I've said I like when we have plans to see each other.

The short answer is: I'm Straight. The long answer is, like Eddie Izzard says, I'm a male lesbian.

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I don't believe I have Tracii, I do not agree that many at all dress because they have a fantasy about being with a man.

I am saying that if one admits to dressing as a woman its not a lot more 'embarrasing' for want of a better word to admit to being attracted to guys. So i believe that very few people dress because they have a fantasy about being with a man.
    I have read lots of posts here where guys say when they are dressed they have urges or fantasies about being with a man.
    I wasn't saying all male CDers feel that way.
    There are plenty who dress to impress or to the nines as they call it so who are they trying to impress?
    I understand wanting to look as feminine as possible and look nice but they also know men are going to be looking and yet the straight CDer is fine with that.
    If a man comes up they say it makes them feel vindicated that they pass and it makes them feel good or very womanly.
    They would never admit to anyone they know in real life that they enjoyed the attention a man gave them.
    I Love it when I get a man's attention and he comes up to say hi but in my case finding a gay man interested in me as a CDer is pretty slim.

As a lifelong CD having strong TG feelings, but not planning on transitioning, I'm straight heterosexual when I'm in male mode, and only interested in women when in full femme mode (that would be lesbian if I were to act on it, but being happily married to an understanding and accepting woman, I have no need or desire to stray).

Now, if I were to transition fully, including GCS, I believe I would be bisexual. I can imagine myself having sex with a man if I were a woman, but cannot imagine myself, and have no desire of, having sex with a man as a man.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Reality Check
    I've been away for a few days and this thread really got off track. It was supposed to be about how many members here are straight, not who is gay or transsexual and certainly not about whether women dress for men or other women.

And if you have sex with men only when you are dressed as a woman, you are not "straight", at the very least you are bisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    Women don't dress for men.
    I read somewhere that women dress more sexy when they're ovulating. Could it be the similar for CDs? Those that dress in sexy outfits seem to have the goal of attracting men.

I might have thought I was completely straight when I was young, but now I know I'm not. My first sexual experience was with a boy, and the memory of that eventually led to curiosity - and more encounters with men.

It was supposed to be about how many members here are straight, not who is gay
    and it's led to more interesting discussion. Did you want to just take a poll? Did you want only heteros to respond?
    Last edited by Ressie; 11-28-2016 at 09:44 AM.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder