Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

Aspiring Member
    Laurababe,
    I was almost 40 when I met my wife. She was only the second person I ever dated. I dressed a lot before I met my wife and can say I really never have been attracted to guys.
    Sara

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

Love how we keep making little cliques here. Now, who like spaghetti?
    Maybe its about making cliques..........but maybe its just reaffirming that we are not alone. Lots of different views here, some like spaghetti and some are intolerant of gluten

Banned Read only
    Me too, Josie...Life long straight, conservative, Republican (hope that doesn't offend anyone), married and loyal to my long term wife. I have to stay in the closet with my cross dressing out of respect for her. She's conservative as well and does not like me dressing in girls clothing. So I keep all of my femme stuff hidden and out of sight. I wonder how many happily married straight cross dressers are in the same situation I'm in where you love to dress up and out of respect for your wife's feelings about it, you have to keep things about cross dressing in the closet. When dressed up in girl clothes I have no desire to be with any man at all. I guess I would be considered a lesbian while dressed up. The part about my individual cross dressing is that there is absolutely no possible way to tell that I am a guy when dressed as a girl. If I would find out how to post photos on this site, you could not tell I was a guy while dressed up. Now this took a long time learning about what clothes looked and felt right on me and how to get really good at applying makeup by watching professional videos regarding the application of makeup on line. I will always be straight, will never fool around and always be loyal and true to my wife, and will always enjoy the cross dressing side of my life. Thanks for reading my post...Scarlett

I'm straight

Julie

Scarlett398, I am in the same situation as you. My wife is not at all supportive and I am deep in the closet. However, I am not very presentable in female mode. I hope to change that someday.

As to the question, I am straight but a a little bi-curious with other transgender females. If I were to ever fully transition, I would only be interested in women.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Carla Renae

Attracted to women.

That's why I dress.

Still attracted to women when dressed.

I am straight , i just like dressing as a girl. Dee

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett398 View Post
    l If I would find out how to post photos on this site, you could not tell I was a guy while dressed up.
    It's really easy. In the reply to thread box there is a row of symbols at the top, third from right is a square icon, click on that and use the browse button to select your picture and download it. Just need to make sure your image is about 30-40kb or less. I think we'd all like to see how good you look.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Straight. But I've had thoughts of being submissive while being dressed.

I'm straight. I love women but I also happen to love women's clothes.

I too love women & love wearing women's clothes...

...which are now MY clothes since they're now in my possession. lol!

Platinum Member
    He is straight..... Wendy is a lesbian... That's simple

i am straight I just like cross dressing for sex

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I just like lingerie

I'm absolutely straight and love women as well. For me, it about the clothes and sexuality for me doesn't really come into it TBCH. I mainly dress for comfort and relaxation and as form of expression but for no other reasons beyond that.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

yes I've had the same thoughts as well about being crossdressed with another woman. Quite exciting thoughts actually.

I love and enjoy women so much....... I wanted to join The Club.
    No more beautiful creature in Life than a beautiful woman.
    My admiration and respect for Women goes much deeper than appreciation of superficial beauty. Women (IMO) are magic. They have spirit, powers & abilities that men can't fathom. Women have been at the core of my life (when I think about it); Mother, Wife... even my daughters. Strongly influenced by women, I have been; more so than any sports coaches, teachers or my father. I've come to appreciate how special a human life form that Woman can be.

Think that says it all.
    Last edited by IleneD; 11-22-2016 at 11:28 AM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Most CDers are straight. Not a judgement, just an observation. We have room for all in our ranks. All are welcome.

I am straight. Not claiming it as an attribute. My SO is everything to me.

Straight as an arrow Adore women maybe a bit too much !

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Me ... I am attracted to women and their feminine clothes ...
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Wow, so many here are straight. I thought I was straight for a long time until one man I knew who had seen me dressed asked to visit me if I would dress for him which I did and was scared to death to do so. I guess it must have been like most women on their first date putting on the makeup right, selection the right dress, shoes and definitely sexy lingerie just in case. Well, he showed up and was quite a gentleman and we chatted and sipped bourbon for quite awhile and he asked how and why I dressed and if I really enjoy being a woman which I obviously said yes. Well, things progressed and he asked if he could kiss me and that was it as I knew I was meant to be a gurl. It was, without going into details a lovely night and one in which he didn't leave until morning. So I guess the answer to this question for me is, no I'm not straight and must say when dressed I really prefer a man.

25,000+ members and only 90-something are straight so far!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    LOL, Ressie

The rest probably just quit CD'ing. </sarcasm>

Quote Originally Posted by Lacyfem View Post
    So I guess the answer to this question for me is, no I'm not straight and must say when dressed I really prefer a man.
    I can relate very well to this.
    I too, thought I was straight for many years. I began dressing in my teens, although not fully at the time. After the internet came about, I met a man online who seemed interested in me and seemed like a total gentleman. We exchanged pictures and I have to admit,he was quite charming, complimenting me on my looks, ect. After chatting online for some time and talking on the phone with him a few times, I decided to take a chance and invite him over one evening. We watched a romance/comedy movie together and we ended up spending the night together. We ended up seeing each other for several years. Since then, I have had two other long term boyfriends and actually lived with one of them. I still like women, but now I lean more towards men. Its not for everyone of course, but if you are single you might find that you like it, if you're willing to take a chance.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-22-2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: you don't need whole quote to agree

Oh yeah--totally straight. I dig women.

jodi

Straight here. I'm not attracted to men and never have been. There are lots of reasons why I love my Amanda-side, but attracting a man is not on the list.

I am completely and whole heartedly straight, even when I'm dressing. I have no sexual interest in men or male crossdressers. I worship the female body, which, I guess, is the reason I crossdress. When I'm dressing, I guess you could call me lesbian. There are times I wish I had been born female, but I feel I would still prefer women.