Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

Yuk!..... men are gross..... that's why I prefer to look and feel like my female self..... not sure what women see in men

But joking aside I have NEVER had any sort of sexual partnering when dressed as a female. But good luck to those who do! (male or female).

It's the feeling of being en-femme that keeps me sane and centered not what 'sexual' shenanigans I may or may not get involved with

Sexuality and Gender are sometimes complex issues that get over thought..... just enjoy what you do and if you can make someone happy then great.

100% straight

You know that if the question were 'How many are gay?' All the same responders would reply 'Not me, straight as an arrow'.
    That's a butt load of protestething.

Silver Member
    I'm strait male. In my youth I wasn't sure, but soon realized that I enjoyed women over men.

I'm straight. The reason I crossdress is because I love women so much. But...

When I crossdress, it's a very sexual experience. It's all about imagining being a woman. For a long time I resisted it, but when I get into that pink fog, I fantasize about doing things with men. It's all part of the thrill of being transformed, and embracing everything about femininity.

Back in real life, there's nothing I find the slightest bit attractive about men. I'm so busy looking at women that I don't even notice men at all. It's like they're all background.

Banned Read only
    One more vote for STRAIGHT!.

For all practical purposes, that is...

That leaves me with two comments. First, Krisi, I wonder what you're hoping to get out of this thread?

If you want to know just how many crossdressers are unremittingly straight, the answer is dozens of us on this board alone--and in the world outside, probably millions! But is that all you want to know? Isn't it also a matter of what percentage of crossdressers are completely straight?

I gather this question was asked on another thread about bisexuality, but it got confused for some reason. But then what about those who are gay? I do agree with you that it would be nice to have a poll feature where respondents could place themselves in any of several categories. However, even then I'm sure these categories "shade over" into one another to some extent. So even if we did have a poll, we might need more categories than anyone would imagine at first sight.

For instance, some like yourself would never want sex with a man under any normal circumstances. But if we could have a woman's body, just for a week, even for a day, would we seek out a man to have sex with? Some might say No even under those extreme circumstances. Others might say Yes. Although men normally don't attract me, I can't help feeling that the opportunity of such a once-in-a-lifetime experience was not to be missed!

Like swimtran above, men are not "sexual" for me. However, the idea of sex in the role of a woman is attractive to me, which makes the idea of sex with a man "interesting" (shall I say), although I think trying it out in practice would be a bad idea and probably disastrous. I see this urge more as part of "gender identity" than of "sexual orientation," which is why I still come down firmly on the side of "straight." I think the issue is that we still don't split these concepts into enough separate traits. But some people may prefer to see this as "there's more than one shade of straightness."

Regardless of all that, there's a statistic kicking around from a 1997 study by Docter and Prince in which 87 percent of over a thousand crossdressing males identified as heterosexual. The remaining 13 percent identified as bisexual, homosexual, or asexual.

As I wrote in another post, I thought I was straight long time I ago, but now I am truly gay preferring only men or other CDs.

This is a complicated question for me to answer. I am completely straight and only find women attractive. I have never seen a guy and felt sexually attracted to them.

That being said though if i am dressed up i do sometimes imagine what it would be like to have a guy with me. A few weeks ago i decided to go all out when i dressed up and after i got all dressed up i did fantasize about what it would be like to go on a date with a guy. How i would be treated and so on.

Old thread, good topic..Me, straight..married forever and ever..never even cheated with another woman. straight straight straight...(God I am boring, aren't I?)

If I were a 100% female from birth I still would probably like woman. The love of women in me is that strong.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Always been attracted to women.

Probably Straight! Possibly not! I just don't Know.
    Last edited by Stacy Darling; 02-24-2017 at 09:29 AM. Reason: keeping up to date

I am probably 90% straight... Never explored that side of me and now that I am married, I probably won't.

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    Add one more to the straight column.

Straight as can be but just feel more comfy in women's clothes! 😊

I'm attracted to women.

Love women.
    Love feminine clothes and having a feminine body.
    Only have dated women.

Love being noticed as a woman.
    Now just want to feel like a woman(in dress or jeans).
    Have wondered what it would be like if I was a woman???
    I think I would be bi ...

I'm straight as well so add another to the straight tally

I am also straight.
    But how can one wonder what it would be like to be touched, and so on if one did go through with the grs?
    I am in love with my wife and we are in a dadt state. Would love to ask her if she could be with a female.
    So I could take this a lot further than I can now. IF ONLY
    Last edited by LeannS; 02-15-2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling

I am totally straight---have always been attracted to girls----always appreciated their clother and their girlishness and have loved to be around them. I was always better or at least it was easier to be around a girl or a group of them than it was around a group of guys. I always had one or two male friends but did not much get into doing activities that many males pursue avidly. I was married twice, for 6 years and then for 26 years. I would marry again if the right one came along and I am now 70. She would bwe told at the beginning I am a cross dresser, only when it was clear we are both seriously interested in relationship with each other. Have never had any interest in a male in more than just male friendship.

I'm only attracted to women, even when I'm dressed en femme.

Nope! Count one on the other side

Bisexual and currently in a relationship with a great man.

Over the years I have slowly come to understand my sexuality. I am straight in that I am sexually attracted to people who are explicitly feminine. I find breasts and bums and feminine faces attractive. However, I'm really not bothered about their genitals! I don't think of myself as bi as if the penis owner looks like a male I'm not attracted to them. Hope that is of some use to this survey

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I get the sense that the OP wasn't of the sense of a survey, but of a meaning to show pride of being straight. The reason I get this impression is that the person had asked the question to be answered only by straight males who crossdress.

I'm a straight guy who loves the look and feel of girl things!