Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Thought that the majority of the heterosexual crossdressers here describe their sexual preference within the first sentence of their introductions.....

When you look at everything in whole, I would have to consider myself bi. I have always been straight (never had sex with another CD or male), but I have certain fantasies, and being dressed plays into it. I could give several valid reasons I have these fantasies and feelings, but what's the point? I'm not trying to convince myself or anyone of anything, so I just accept me for who I am. I can fully relate to the others who say they only have CD or male fantasies when dressed. I also know there are many who can't wrap their minds around that. I get that too. Things just are what they are. We have to take people at their word when they say they are straight (Unless evidence contradicts), for they are the best knowers of their own minds.
    Last edited by laura.lapinski; 02-01-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Put me in the Straight Column.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    ............ and it's led to more interesting discussion. Did you want to just take a poll? Did you want only heteros to respond?
    Yes. Just like in the "How many are bisexual" thread. Any comments in that thread that weren't direct responses were removed.

This wasn't intended as a sexual orientation thread, just a question of how many were straight.

Someone (you) could start a thread about sexual orientation.

Banned Read only

Me Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    No interest in men whatsoever...

Lacy PJs
    I am the same, Lacy. Not interested in men at all. Extremely happily married for many years to my sexy redhead. Out of respect for her, I don't dress up unless she will be gone all day or out of town. Even though you can't tell I am a guy when I am dressed as a girl, my wife isn't in to cross dressing so I have to keep everything in the closet. I love to dress up and look sexy and classy and don't overdo the makeup making me look like a guy in drag. I love everything about cross dressing - the excitement of shopping for the perfect skirts and tops, the buying of boots, booties, tights (black or brown), the putting on the makeup and the wig, putting together the jewelry and accessories, buying and putting on the undergarments. About the only thing I dislike about the process is the removal of the makeup and nail polish. I have found out that the best product to remove makeup is the Neutragena makeup wipes. The generic brands of these wipes don't work anywhere near as well as the Neutragena brand. Not sure about the spelling of "Neutragena" - sorry about that. As far as nail polish removal is concerned, any brand will do but I find I have to use a nail brush in addition to tissue or cotton balls to remove all of the polish.
    I do wish I had more time to go out in public while dressed up. I don't go out with a group of people, I go by myself. I have only been to the local movie theatre for a few late movies but would love to stroll through a mall or some place with more people around while dressed.
    But back to the original subject, I have great friends who are gay or bi but I have never had any inclination to be with anyone but my wife. When I dress up, I feel very feminine because of the way I look and because of the way my self photos turn out. But I still have no desire to be with a man. I do have a desire to be with my wife while dressed, but I know that will never happen and I have to accept that fact. I do wonder if there are any other guys out there who have a similar situation like mine. If so, I would love to hear their input or feedback from you. That's it for now and thanks a bunch for reading my post....Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Me too, Jacqueline...Nice sexy name by the way. I'm straight too and while dressed I guess I am a male lesbian who only has a desire to be with my wife...Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Yes. Just like in the "How many are bisexual" thread. Any comments in that thread that weren't direct responses were removed.

No they weren't there were many responses who said they were straight there

And do you mean a specific number...like maybe 7329?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Reality Check
    I meant exactly what I posted. My post and apparently many others were deleted from the "How many of you are bisexual".

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline85 View Post
    The short answer is: I'm Straight. The long answer is, like Eddie Izzard says, I'm a male lesbian.
    Pretty much my feelings exactly.

Im not here to diminish anyone else's sexuality or feelings. But those are mine. I see no chance of it changing.

Zooey's comments are interesting. And it's something I know is not at all unusual. In that once transitioned you might change.

And Im completely neutral on the subject. I wouldnt expect it to affect me that way, but I know it might. And if it did - so what? If someone's preferences change then they are only making a change that suits them.

I dont judge other people sexuality and I prefer that people dont judge mine. I know what I prefer. In fact I couldnt even face the prospect of "the other". Not because of social conventions - but because it would kill me inside.

Hope that makes sense.

Silver Member
    Who are they trying to impress when they dress up? In some cases, it is simple, themselves.

I dress to please me, not other men. Personally, I don't believe I am even attractive to men, or anyone else... other than myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    There are plenty who dress to impress or to the nines as they call it so who are they trying to impress?
    I understand wanting to look as feminine as possible and look nice but they also know men are going to be looking and yet the straight CDer is fine with that.
    If a man comes up they say it makes them feel vindicated that they pass and it makes them feel good or very womanly.
    They would never admit to anyone they know in real life that they enjoyed the attention a man gave them.
    I Love it when I get a man's attention and he comes up to say hi but in my case finding a gay man interested in me as a CDer is pretty slim.
    Tracii sometimes when i go out I dress to blend in, other times it may be to impress. So whom am i impressing? in order - firstly and primarily myself, secondly my friends I am out with, thirdly other people (men and women). Yes at times i have enjoyed getting some attention from guys, but I have equally enjoyed getting some attention from women.

My enjoyment of the attention is not in anyway sexual, its affirming to know that someone thinks I am attractive when dressed as a woman.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I'm straight I cd because I like it and been doing it since I was a kid.

I was confused when younger. I thought I may be gay. I had to be right? because everyone knows all crossdressers are gay. or so everyone said.
    as I've gotten older I know for a fact that I'm not.
    I am married, and love my wife dearly . she thinks I'm bi. however I have never hit on another man while dressed, even when drinking.
    Kelli

I thought I was straight for a while but at this point I'd say I'm bi-curious. I was kinda afraid to admit it to myself for a while and dressing actually helped me open up to the thought of liking guys as well. I've never been with a guy at all and I'm not sure if I could be romantically attracted to a guy but I'm definitely sexually attracted to other men. Being en femme only adds to this

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Bi! Probably have been most of my life but did not act on it until my early 30's. I am what I am, no excuses or explanations.

Straight and late- to this thread
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I am. I love women as much as I like every aspect of femininity.
    Everybody's got a secret sonny, something that they just can't face. Some folks spend their whole life trying to keept it, they carry it with then every step that they take. 'Till someday they just cut it loose, cut it loose or let it drag 'em down. - Well I'd say this is exactly how it is with me.

Silver Member
    Ditto Megan182's comments.

Straight. No attraction to men.

Patti

Hard to say so will say bi curious, my wife says I am as well. My motto if it is pleasurable and harms no one why wouldnt you partake?

Straight with zero attraction to men. I will admit to being curious about my feelings toward other gurls, though.

I am a genetic female and consider myself to be straight. I just love straight men that wear woman's clothing. Never had an attraction to women.

I am straight but at times when dressed I have had a bit of bi curiosity. But at the same time, I have no attraction to men though.

I am 100% straight. That being said; if there happens to be a beautiful lady, and she happens to have a penis, she is still a lady in my eyes. My wife agrees to that statement and has encouraged me to consider finding a willing lady to join us in the future.

i'm straight, no matter if i'm dressed as a woman or in drab, i find nothing appealing about men at all
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl! View Post
    Lots of strong "straight" affirmations. How much of this is innate, and how much is conditioning? Posts about wanting to be taken as a woman when dressesed but still "straight". Thought a lot about this for myself, and not turned on by male form, but even I wonder how much of this is conditioned learned behavior, and how much is innate. What about those of us attracted to transsexuals with some of both parts?
    We should get our own thread with our own question, I suppose, because that's where I am.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    "male lesbian" is an oxymoron and very insulting to lesbians. BTW you men (since so many like to make that a point that that is what you really are) who are straight but still like women aren't in any way shape or form a lesbian, you're straight men who wear clothing designed for women who like women...otherwise known as straight. Now if you're willing to have SRS and then have sex with women without having that appendage, you can call yourself a lesbian.

no...that would be too easy to comment on
    I don't personally believe they could actually refer to themselves as a lesbian even if they have the SRS Back to the point; if we are born genetic males, we can not claim to be anything exclusive to a genetic female, like being a lesbian. I agree with you.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-05-2016 at 04:06 PM. Reason: The following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted.Personal threads ie: tampons/pads/sex toys/pee