Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I tell a friend I crossdress?

I can't see that cross dressing is so bad. It is only the way that we like to dress. Makeup was once the purvue of noblemen and was reserved for those who could afford it. Today there are just a greater number of men who can afford it. For the most of us cross dressing does not change us from men to women (though it does make us think more like women).
    There is no shame in liking to look great. I like to look great whichever mode I choose, male or female.

It quite easy if you only try to blend in.

The fact is that no one is accepted 100% of the time, no matter how they present themselves.
    Just present yourself the best that you can and have a good, clean, time.

Rhanda

I've told a few of my friends and co-workers about my crossdressing and they were accepting of me. I think that might have to do with the fact that we all knew each other for a long time. The first one I told was a co-worker who was an ex marine. When I told him he said that there always was something about me that he thought was a little different but he couldn't put his finger on it. Though we're both retired, we are still good friends today.