Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone saw me

Someone saw me

Since my wife has to work every Sunday, I use that day to get our weekly shopping done at our local discount store.

A few months ago I picked up a pair of women's jeans and thought they were just the normal cut, but when I got home I realized they were skinny jeans.... YIKES!! They hung in our closet for over a month before I had the courage to wear them out in public. I have been wearing them for the past month while I have been doing our shopping and no one noticed or they didn't say anything or point at me while I was looking. I can usually do my shopping without running into anyone I know so that helps. Also all my tops are men's shirts just so I don't stick out as much when I am out and about in my town.

Today while I was getting dressed to do our shopping for the week, I decided to do my normal under dressing (panties and stockings) but today I got a wild hair and put on a bra knowing it was cold outside and my coat would hide any signs of me wearing one. After putting on my bra I then decided to put in my home-made breast forms (which is a small "B" cup). I looked in the mirror and decided that someone might notice so I took them out....(thankfully).

I was done shopping and just going over my list to make sure I didn't miss anything, when I glanced up and noticed a lady from our office at work. I waved at her and she came over. There I am standing there in all my glory for her to see my skinny jeans while talking to her. I am not sure if she noticed because I kept my shopping cart between us, but again she was looking in my cart commenting on a couple things I was going to buy.

Did she notice my women's skinny jeans? or was she just oblivious about what I was wearing?

I guess I will find out tomorrow if things change between us. I will act as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

On a stranger note...... when I was doing my shopping I kept running into the same guy. He had no cart, he was not looking at anything that I could tell. So was he following me? Am I paranoid? Or was it just a pure luck that we were at the same spot about 10 times on both the grocery and department store sides?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm thinking that she probably didn't notice, especially if you kept the cart between you and her. My clothes are always more girly when I am not at work (including wearing skinny jeans) but as yet I've only ever met one co-worker outside of work who saw me. Next day at work she didn't even mention it. I'm thinking that it will be the same with you too.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Not only did she notice that you were wearing women's skinny jeans -- but she also now knows your entire CD'ing history!

In all seriousness, is there a huge difference between your jeans, versus men's skinny jeans (which they do make & some guys do wear)?

Perhaps she noticed you were wearing them, but just sort of naturally assumed they were men's, like most would?

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    In all seriousness, is there a huge difference between your jeans, versus men's skinny jeans (which they do make & some guys do wear)?

Didn't realize they made skinny jeans for men.

Yes they make skinny jeans for men. The difference is the men's are denim an the women's are stretchy denim.
    Part Time Girl

Which begs the question? Can you easily tell stretchy denim from regular denim?

And the answer is no. You can not tell the difference between denim and stretch denim without stretching it! My boot cut denim jeans in male and female look exactly alike and the male are just denim and the female are stretch denim. I believe if she noticed at all she would have said something like "Nice jeans" and that would have been it! Do not over think this stuff. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    The difference is the men's are denim an the women's are stretchy denim.
    A simple Google search says otherwise.

Men's skinny jeans use stretchy fabric otherwise they'd be men's baggy jeans. Men's legs differ a lot -- a non-stretch design would only fit one guy.

Really, unless you go for the jeans with the rhinestones on the back pocket, nobody will know if you're wearing men's or women's jeans. (OK, some have a tag on the waistband too.) Don't sweat it. Enjoy it. If it makes you feel better, the guy might have been following you 'cause he thought you were a cute guy, not because he thought you were a crossdresser.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    Yes they make skinny jeans for men. The difference is the men's are denim an the women's are stretchy denim.
    Incorrect. I have express, buckle and Levi's that all have spandex in them and they are men's.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    For the stranger note, the same guy that you kept running into could be a loss prevention officer working for the store.

Yes man's stretchy jeans very similar to women's yes she probably noticed but thought they are men's. Probably loss pelrevention watching they guy in women's jeans. Lol or someone else also around near you, if you saw him most likely the later.

Quote Originally Posted by Happilymarriedguy View Post
    Didn't realize they made skinny jeans for men.
    I know, fashions keep changing don't they? I tried on men's skinny jeans about a year ago and hated them! They look ridiculous on an overweight 60 year old man. That said, I could get away with wearing skinny jeans en femme with a jacket or shirt tail out.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I wore women's jeans to work (in a store that primarily sells women's clothing) and no one noticed. Also, Lee makes skinny jeans for men. We sell quite a few.

I take it that the men's skinny jeans are not something your everyday man wears, but really you don't have to worry about anything. I actually wear either skinny or (really) slim fit jeans just because they tend to flatter my physique better. The regular fit makes it look as if was drowning in clothes. And no one has ever batted an eye

Its almost impossible to tell the difference between men and women's skinny jeans. I mean have you seen the stuff guys wear these days guys skinny jeans look almost identical to women's. I wouldn't worry about it I doubt she even noticed.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I only own womans jeans. I been wearing my womans jeans for years when in guy mode and no one has ever seemed to care or notice. I have a few diferent styles but most are skinny jeans and low rise jeans . When in guy mode I do wear a mans polo shirt with them, however, pulled out loose covering the tops of the jeans.

After reading that they do make skinny jeans for men, I had to do some looking for myself.

I only noticed 2 things different in men's and women's skinny jeans. 1st women's have a little more "stretch" to them. Women's jeans have 2% to 5% spandex (or some type of stretch material) and men's are 1% or 2% stretch material. 2nd men's jeans are only skinny from the rear to the thighs, where women's skinny jeans are skinny all the way down, or at least the pair I have is anyway.

All of my women's jeans have nothing on the rear pockets so they don't look so feminine. However I have noticed some men wearing jeans that do have some type of decoration on the rear pockets. Not sure if they are women's jeans, but makes me wonder.

Don't worry: You're not alone...

Sales of skinny women's denims rise by a third as MEN snap up 'ex-girlfriend jeans' worn by Harry Styles and Russell Brand

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ell-Brand.html

Of course, if you sort the reader comments by "Best rated", it doesn't appear to be a very welcomed look -- nor does CD'ing seem to be very accepted, either.

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    Of course, if you sort the reader comments by "Best rated", it doesn't appear to be a very welcomed look -- nor does CD'ing seem to be very accepted, either.
    I still don't get why the polarising reacitons. Although not as much, men's red pants garnered some hate as well. My father wouldn't touch anything in red, not even a tie.
    Last edited by Lucy23; 11-21-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Silver Member
    I was at lunch with one of my daughters one day. She looked over at a guy slouched in a chair with a bunch of skin showing. She looked and said he is wearing women's (don't remember the brand) jeans. I asked her how she knew and she said it is the same brand as I wear. She knows I wear women's clothes it was just an observation. The over exposer was what made her notice.

Years ago I was working on a project requiring meeting with homeowners. I wore women's jeans most of the time. I had a couple pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans with the swan emblem on the watch pocket. No one ever seemed to notice. One day I wore a pair of expensive men's jeans. I was at a home talking to a woman when she suddenly looked at the emblem and exclaimed I love those jeans. I had to stop and think what I was wearing. Turned out she worked at a store which carried the brand. SO, you never know.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are just having a homophobic reaction.
    You are scared to be seen in womens jeans because you have the idea people will think you are gay.
    That is basis of your fear is it not?
    People you know don't care what jeans you wear just like you don't care what kind they wear.
    Say you run into a lady friend and she has on a pair of her husbands jeans are you going to stare and say I didn't know you were a lesbian?
    The guy that you saw 10 times probably thought you were gay and was going to hit on you because you looked cute in those skinny jeans.
    You are making it more than it is so don't worry too much.

Yes you are paranoid.
    I wear men's skinny jeans and the only difference is in the front. More room. If you are wearing women's jeans and not tucking there is going to be very little difference. Excluding the bling on the back pockets.
    Live and let dress.

She didn't see your jeans, but she probably wondered why you were hiding behind the shopping cart and as for the guy in the store he probably just likes guys in very tight jeans
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think of it this way: What if 50% of the women notice? 99% of men won't. And, THEY'RE the only ones I'd worry about.

I don't wear women's jeans because the pockets r useless. But, I DO wear some women's brown boots occasionally for my bad back that look a lot like men's except for the 3 1/2" heels. So far, no one except my daughter and sister have said anything. And, I told them they're women's in advance!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!