Thread: Met the River City Gems

Met the River City Gems

I travel to San Francisco often, and I go out, usually alone. Last week I went to Divas. This is a a TG place, but it mostly attracts working girls and their admirers. I go there because this is the very first place I went out dressed, and I have struck a friendship with the bar manager, Alexis. This one night I noticed a group of girls, like me, came in. I introduced myself. I met Lorelei, Sofia, Rebecca, Mia, and others. I apologize for forgetting names. We ended up going out the next night to the Cat Club and stayed until closing. I had a nice time. It was good to meet these beautiful ladies.

"Usually alone" descibes crossdressers to a T and it really is a sad commentary.

Sara, I am glad you got out and made some friends. This is a lonely"hobby". I plan on getting out more next year. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix