Thread: Drab vs Enfemme; Full match report.

Drab vs Enfemme; Full match report.

Read the full match report from our totally unbiased reporter.

Well it was obvious Drab wasn’t going to get a look in during this game. Enfemme started as they meant to go on confidently pushing forward. Enfemme’s star player from the outset was Highwater who, despite a one year layoff, “tucked” into the role and displayed her newly acquired form(s).

With the game starting late on day one Enfemme went looking for a goal and found one at the local supermarket. Sidestepping the clothing section, Highwater showed great skill picking her way around the aisles plucking provisions as she went. Even at this early stage of the game Highwater was already coming to the attention of the crowd (See http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ee-that-coming)

Day 2 got off to a shaky start with a narrowly missed opportunity to travel by train. However after a brief session with a retail therapist Highwater picked up her game and covered much ground. Weaving in and out of well defended stores picking up one or two little gems (earrings) along the way.

Day 3 showed one of Highwater’s great assets, stamina. This was full on shopping. Three supporters new to the game, (1 red, 1 black and 1 purple bras) came onboard as Highwater forged ahead. Using every inch of the (retail) park, Highwater weaved tirelessly in and out of store after store, always on the lookout for an opportunity to score a purchase. Despite a lean period Highwater pushed on. Driving to Manchester Highwater paused to change into fresh kit before taking a well-deserved refreshment break. This was an opportunity to discuss tactics with other Enfemme players. Highwater’s kit drew several positive comments (“You look great in that dress and I love your cleavage”) as the Enfemme squad grew in size (Concord group meeting). The game played on well into the early hours of day 4 before fatigue finally set in.

Despite the rigours of the previous day Highwater was quickly into her stride once again for day 4. Another day of solid performances dazzling the crowds in Caernarvon (Kay-nar-von). The people of the arts centre cafe were treated to a fine display of cake eating.

After a short spell at team HQ and another kit change, Highwater went in to tackle team MacDonald. No easy drive through this time. A direct attack through the front door tackling an assistant as to how on earth do these self-serve screen work then? Bewitched by Highwater’s footwear, the defender succumbed and allowed Highwater to play through.

Taking the train shortly afterwards, Highwater went for a second team get-together drawing yet more positive comments (“You really scrub up well as a woman” from a gay GG). At a special ceremony (raffle) Highwater was presented with a box of nut encrusted chocolate balls. Hey if you’re not in the game you can’t win the prize!

The game now into it’s 5th day was getting ever more competitive. Missing the goal of catching the train early on in the game played on Highwater’s mind. So digging deep Highwater went all out to right the wrong. Buoyed at making the play Highwater’s further determination shone through. A testing time resulted in building on a strong foundation (plus bronzer and blusher from Boots N0 7) before the whistle blew and the players took a well-earned lunch break.

The afternoon saw even more intense retailing before yet another kit change and an all-out attack on the cinema (Fantastic Beasts and where to find them).

Day 6 saw Highwater’s philanthropic side as she donated some old kit to a local charity shop. A quick refuel stop in Subway and on with the game. A second visit to an M&S store saw 3 pairs (3 for 2!) of knickers make their way into the trophy cabinet. A quick change into yet another kit and a push on to a different cinema for a consultation with Doctor Strange.

The penultimate day’s play had Highwater Park and Riding into the ancient city of Chester. Shops tumbled to Highwater’s relentless onslaught. M&S once again offered yet 3 more pairs (again 3 for 2!) of knickers to the trophy cabinet.

The last evening’s play had Highwater dining out in full command of the situation in yet more new kit!

All that was left the following morning was to put the kit into it’s bags, shower, put on drab clothes and smells and reflect on a week well spent.

Edit: After posting this I though of an alternative last paragraph more in keeping with the rest.

It was inevitable that Drab would at some point make a play in the game and so it was on the last day ending the game with a flourish. As the final whistle blew players exchanged shirts, Highwater relinquishing hers and walking off the field of play, tired but aware of the fine performance she'd given

Match Stats
    Game time = 160 hrs = time tucked
    Corseted hours = 90
    Kit changes = 13
    Items of clothing bought = 8
    Items of jewelry bought = 5
    Enjoyment = immeasurable
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-26-2016 at 07:56 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I love your thread! Very well written. I am so glad you had 6 days and sounds like you enjoyed it immensely! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Do you get laser? I have no idea how anyone can go multiple days in a row without turning their face into a butchered, irritated mess that quivers at the sight of a razor
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I can just imagine John Motson delivering that report! Well done you. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. It really is fantastic to get multiple days of continuous en femme time.
    Last edited by Judith96a; 11-24-2016 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Autocorrect mangled 'Motson'

Hilarious.
    You need to attend the CD Writers Forum
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    I have no idea how anyone can go multiple days in a row without turning their face into a butchered, irritated mess that quivers at the sight of a razor
    I can shave every day, face is no problem but I do get a bit of neck irritation

Helen, sounds like you had a fabulous time, soo jealous!! Love the 'football commentary' btw.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Helen,
    That is the best match report I have read in years, it makes me want to have been there with you helping to cover the side lines.
    That would be my goal to be one of the team players.
    I think that if I was to ask my other half then I am sure that I would be shown the Red Card and sent off back to the side lines.
    I would so like to come off the bench once in awhile and join in the fun.
    I have my own kit so I am sure that I could put an outfit or two together.

Martina
    Last edited by Martina; 11-24-2016 at 04:52 AM.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    Do you get laser? I have no idea how anyone can go multiple days in a row without turning their face into a butchered, irritated mess that quivers at the sight of a razor
    Change your razor honey! Find one that doesn't irritate your face. I've one of the Braun foil electric razors (I'm sure that there are other makes) and can shave twice a day if necessary without any problem. You might also need to change your routine.

Very entertaining writing style, especially for those of us "across the pond." Well done Helen, keep going, and keep enjoying.

Karen

Love your match report, you certainly had a ball thanks for sharing
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Judith96a View Post
    Change your razor honey! Find one that doesn't irritate your face. I've one of the Braun foil electric razors (I'm sure that there are other makes) and can shave twice a day if necessary without any problem. You might also need to change your routine.
    I own that very razor but electric razors do not get close enough. Have to use a manual razor.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Dolovewell,

In truth my face did end up with one or two slight nicks. Like Judith I also use an electric razor and then follow it with a Gillette power razor so as to limit the number of strokes I make. Also I find it good practice to keep applying shaving foam I tend to place a squirt of shaving gel on the side of the sink so I can quickly apply a bit more once I've make a few passes with the razor.

Martina,

I would so like to come off the bench once in awhile and join in the fun. I have my own kit so I am sure that I could put an outfit or two together. From what you wrote about your wife red carding you I'm guessing getting out is difficult for you as it is with me. My opportunities are scarce hence when they come I aim to make the very most of them. The first few times can be scary but you soon get into the swing of it.

Thanks to everyone who commented on the post. It was fun to write as I didn't want to make it a dry monologue and also show that going out is fun in itself.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Dolovewell,

In truth my face did end up with one or two slight nicks. Like Judith I also use an electric razor and then follow it with a Gillette power razor so as to limit the number of strokes I make. Also I find it good practice to keep applying shaving foam I tend to place a squirt of shaving gel on the side of the sink so I can quickly apply a bit more once I've make a few passes with the razor.
    Get Laser on your face - best thing I ever did. Only regret was waiting till I was 50 and had lots of grey hairs. Now I have NO shadow ever. One light shave in the morning, no hairs for 24 hours, next morning are little invisible spiky dots. After a light shave my skin is as smooth as a babies bottom and its good for your skin, people keep saying I look younger.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec