Thread: Oops

Oops

So today my boss/client Paul was showing off his new wireless cctv system which was outrageously expensive. Not being one to be outdone when it comes to showing off, I demonstrated how I was able to hijack the camera feeds and display any image or video of my choice in their place using nothing more than a budget smartphone. That's when my finger slipped and I accidentally put a picture of Emma on his security screen.

Now Paul is pretty easy going and accepting of my quirks as his business relies on my skills, I was probably going to tell him at some point because it would make things a lot easier if I want to go out in Manchester as Emma. But I wasn't prepared to just drop it on him that way so my heart was in my mouth for a few seconds before I took the picture down.

His reaction? "Hey, who's that bird?" Made me feel pretty happy for the rest of the day.

Yep opps.. But wow, you wrangled out of it. Nice going.
    Part Time Girl

Fortunately, that "bird" was not the sight (and smell) of your goose cooking . Congrats on being able to dodge that bullet so deftly...

It's good to have some OMG close calls, to add the thrill to dressing.

I had a picture of me on the screen one day and the next thing I knew my 18 year old daughter was standing right behind me.

I hit quit but a message came up (Are you sure you want to quit?) I hit yes as fast as I could.

She just said "Daaaaaaaaaaad" as she walked away.

I don't think she realized it was a picture of me.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I guess it wouldn't have been a disaster if he'd have clocked on, and when I do decide to mention it I can go with "remember this bird, have a closer look." But to be mistaken for a woman by someone I know well, if only for a few seconds, was a good feeling.

I would love to be called a bird! nice work!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

As your title says, oops! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Wow, talk about a Freudian slip- that was more like a Freudian Nascar pile-up.

Dr, your slip is showing
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Read only
    If you don't want to totally give the game away just make sure to check the nails and all traces of eye makeup.

I trapped a finger, so the bruise is now working it's way out along with my nail, so now I have a join between the new nail and the old. I wore red nail varnish to cover it up at my last meeting so when I cleaned it the remover has taken the colour and trapped it between the two nails. Thank goodness it wasn't the electric blue I wore on the previous outing !

It is not unusual for guys to have pictures of gals on their phone. A cursory glance shouldn't arouse much suspicion.

Fabulouso,

Yikes! But, you stayed cool and didn't panic. That was a really great compliment too.

Teresa,

Yeah. I have found that polish gets under the cuticles, then when my nails grow a little, the old polish becomes visible. The trials of being a CDer.

Reality Check
    If you have photos or videos of yourself dressed as a woman on your cell phone, it's only a matter of time before you are outed. It's almost like you want to come out. The best plan is to take the photos off the phone and store them on an encrypted (or locked up) thumb drive.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It goes to show you guys look at either the breasts, legs or butt and the face comes last so maybe his eyes were drawn away from the face.
    I would just act like nothing happened and if he asked again who she was say a friend.