Thread: How do GGs feel about tucking?

How do GGs feel about tucking?

This is one of the reasons that I joined this site. I wanted to know how GGs felt about tucking but I couldn't find a thread on it. So here it is I guess. This might all be for nothing as last night my wife had a huge melt down and I think we just hit the official DADT policy. But I am still curious. I have tucked many times quietly at night in bed while laying beside her, but I am always very careful that she doesn't find out. Obviously she has some issues with the clothes and I feel that seeing me tucked would blow it all away, again might not matter at this point as I think that happened anyways with the DADT. Still interested though how does the wife / GF / SO feeling specifically about the tucking. GGs please do speak for yourselves here too

My wife is fine with me tucking, but I am also one of the extremely lucky ones to have a supportive wife.
    Last edited by Alice 23; 11-25-2016 at 11:21 AM.
    Jack of all trades, master of none;
    But better by far, than a master of one!

Banned Read only
    Kelly,
    It's not a question that's come up, I'm not sure if the problem has occured to my wife or not , she doesn't want to see me dressed and that's it , what I do with my parts is irrelevent to her. I don't tuck at home when dressed but obviously I have to when going out , I don't find it a problem and don't make a big thing of it.

as a gg: as long as it functions when it is supposed to, i dont care ( i do though imagine it to be uncomfortable in some situations?)

When it's all packaged right you'd be amazed at how comfortable it can be thank you for your feed back!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-25-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

lol well i take your word for it, i will never know ^^
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-25-2016 at 07:28 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

My wife doesn't mind. She even suggested it because once when I became untucked, she commented on how the skirt didn't look right...

As a GG and a nurse, I am disturbed by the idea, My SO doesn't and has not asked to. I fully support him in his CD. We have discussed it but I do not think it is something that he wants to do. That being said, we are married and I enjoy the ability to use this part of his body. I think vascular it could be detrimental on its function. Since we are in our 40's and ED can be a problem at that age, I do not want to risk "damaging" the area. I think some people can do this easier than others. If you have never done it before, it would take "stretching" it to go that way. which could cause damage.
    Besides all that....if he did want to I think it would bother me because I would be afraid to arouse him...hence damaging him! So I am glad he does not seem to desire to.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I see the weirdest questions on this site but I have to respond.
    Why would you tuck when you are in bed with her?
    Call me crazy but it sounds like a stupid thing to do.
    How would you feel if she put a sock in the panties before bed?
    Can you not blame her for getting mad?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-26-2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: not allowed see FAQs

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    As a GG and a nurse, I am disturbed by the idea, My SO doesn't and has not asked to. I fully support him in his CD. We have discussed it but I do not think it is something that he wants to do. That being said, we are married and I enjoy the ability to use this part of his body. I think vascular it could be detrimental on its function. Since we are in our 40's and ED can be a problem at that age, I do not want to risk "damaging" the area. I think some people can do this easier than others. If you have never done it before, it would take "stretching" it to go that way. which could cause damage.
    Besides all that....if he did want to I think it would bother me because I would be afraid to arouse him...hence damaging him! So I am glad he does not seem to desire to.
    The instrument is designed to stretch. :

Arousing him would do not much of anything if it was bound tightly, the pressure simply wouldn't let in any blood.

The real worry, as far as I'm concerned, is getting one of the boys twisted which is painful, dangerous, and requires a hospital visit.
    Just Roll With It

Banned Spammer
    If she aroused him it would come un tucked IMO.
    If it were taped them maybe it would be uncomfortable but he would go un tuck it ASAP.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    If she aroused him it would come un tucked IMO..
    Your chap can stay in place when aroused (don't ask me how I know.....), it just shows a bit more at the back util it , er, subsides!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Oh Ok Diane I never had that problem.

Banned Read only
    Greeneyes,
    Some of the procedures may cause the problems you suggest but I find a pair of medium control panties on top of ordinary ones are enough to keep things out the way , it doesn't hurt and doesn't cause any problems after.

I don't go with anything more complicated than that and I have worn some fairly tight /short clothes without obvious problems, arousal isn't normally a problem because wearing the clothes doesn't have the same effect anymore and I'm not into men so meeting others dressed has no effect at all .

Banned Spammer

Exclamation most GG's are clueless unless there part of the community are a nurse.

I have to Tuck to prevent Tenting!
    Tenting is not lady like.

Oh there goes that word again, tenting.

You don't wanna be tenting in a skirt,dress,shorts,bodysuit are pants.
    When things get happy it just goes into the abdomen cavity and makes a swollen pubic mound almost like a GG.
    I glue and tape tuck,duct tape Tuck.

Torsion can happen to the vessels of the testis.
    torsion your vas deferens . torsion are blood supply cutoff of testicular blood vessels called ischemia. You got to go to the Emergency Room if these any of these things happens.you don't want ED are and necrosis of your male parts.lower testosterone.
    Over Heating can happen,that's why there outside the body cavity. Lower sperm count as result.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 11-26-2016 at 04:46 AM.

I don't think GG's need to tuck.
    Jon

Thanks for clearing things up Jon
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-26-2016 at 01:36 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I orgasm regularly tucked. But, I don't use tape, Tracii. Just tite lycra/spandex undies.

Kelly, I occasionally dress in girdle and forms for bed. As I did last nite. I ALWAYS start the nite tucked. I love the flat feeling down there. However, I wouldn't bother if I wasn't wearing forms. What does just tucking do for u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Iv been wanting to write this for a while. I want to write it so there is a record somewhere in the internet that cant be tied to the real me.

I sometimes tuck for a bit of fun. But Im the worlds worst tucker. Not because I suck at it... Iv seen many many "how to" vids. It just wont work for me.

I lost a testicle mid way through puberty. Thats bad enough but I made things worse by not helping myself in any way.

I didnt loose it fighting lions in some dramatic scene. I lost it river fishing. Took a hard cast... felt a 'urgghhhhh' down there... and ignored it. It got worse through the day. In the end of the day my dad had to drive me home from the fishing trip 'that I ****ed up when there was nothing wrong with me'.

I thought I was constipated. Tried to have a shit ... nothing going on there.
    I thought there 'was something wrong with my ****' ... so ... brilliant idea of the week... decided to blow out the blockage and have a wank.

That caused my twisted balls to kill each other.

3 days later when I couldnt even stand up I was eventually believed that there was something wrong by my parents and taken to hospital. I was operated on within a few hours.

1 ball black and destroyed. 1 'likely to recover'. It did recover... and I have a wonderful child now to prove it did.

But I have a lopsided "tuck". I will never.. can never... look OK tucked. Unless you think asymmetrical fannies are good.. mine will not look good.

But @OP. Even me. With my ... urgh... 'advantage'... it still hurts. Please love your SO. Please wish her happiness... and respect her wishes. There is no need to tuck when snuggled up with the woman of your dreams.

Banned Spammer
    If she has a problem with you tucking in bed then it would be wise of you not to do it.ie: common sense.
    Are you trying to push your CDing on her knowing she doesn't care for it?

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I see the weirdest questions on this site but I have to respond.
    Why would you tuck when you are in bed with her?
    Call me crazy but it sounds like a stupid thing to do.
    How would you feel if she put a sock in the panties before bed?
    Can you not blame her for getting mad?
    I agree. I tuck when I'm dressed as a woman but not at other times. I can't see the point.

I find it amusing that a bunch of guys who like to put on girls clothes and pretend to be girls would then find it "stupid" to pretend to be a girl when not wearing anything at all. Interesting. Those who gave honest feeedback I thank you!

Kelly, I'm sure many girls here are like me and only tuck for the aesthetic, that is we only tuck so the clothes fit and look better. It's not like we're trying to hide our penises from ourselves or anything, so for those kinds of girls I imagine it would come across silly that you're worried about tucking when your wife is the only one to see you and/or you may not be wearing any clothes at all or aleast any that require tucking. Also before you get too defensive, only one person (not "a bunch of guys") used the word "stupid" and I believe it was in reference to tucking in the face of your wife's anger.

You are quite right Mickie! I apologize for my defensiveness. It's still a touchy subject for me I guess. I came on here to try to have some fun with it and felt bad about my self when I thought I was being called stupid in my first post.
    Last edited by KellyG123; 11-30-2016 at 05:37 PM.

I just thought I should add something here about tucking at night in bed. If you're going to sleep, you really should do so untucked (just pushing it between your thighs does not count as tucked for this warning, of course). During sleep, your penis needs to go through phases of being erect and flaccid as a way for your body to keep everything in working order. Even if you think you can comfortably sleep tucked, it's a bad idea and there is no advantage to it, because you'll be asleep.