Thread: I kissed my girl and she liked it.

I kissed my girl and she liked it.

Hi girls!

A few weeks ago my gf decided she wanted to do my makeup. She has known about my dressing since shortly after I accepted it myself, which was a few years ago, and she has seen pictures of me dressed, but never seen it in real life. I was excited to see what I would look like once she did my makeup, since she is much better at it than me. We laughed and had fun while she did my makeup and when she was done it was time for me to get dressed. I've read in other threads here that a lot of people suggest transforming in front of your SO rather than walking into the room fully dressed. I only left the room to get my tuck right, because she really doesn't need to see that. I put on my bra, forms, hosiery, shoes, and LBD in front of her and I got my hair just right. She even asked if my feminine side had a name so I told her my name. As I modelled for her she said it's unfair how good I look in a dress since I'm not even a woman. At this point I asked if I could kiss her and she agreed. The kiss was slightly more than a peck since I didn't want her to think that my dressing was a sexual fetish. I then got back into boy mode.

Here's the important part that might help some others out there. After I was back in boy mode, she told me that she was glad I had kissed her since the kiss showed her that it was really still me under the makeup and clothes. I am really blessed to have such an understanding and accepting SO, and I do think that actually getting dressed in front of her made it easier for her to accept that this is just another side of me, but it's still the same me.

I hope this helps someone out there.

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend time with your GF. You are a lucky gal!

Jacqueline, good for you. You did not say how kissing while wearing lipstick. It was really a big turn on the first time I kissed my SO.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congrats on finding someone who accepts you as you are, Jacqueline. Must be nice!

That is awesome. Glad all is going well.

Congrats Jacqueline. It's good for both you and your wife to be able to understand each other and be happy. I want to ask how does your wife like kissing you with your lipstick on? For me, I liked kissing my gf's with her lipstick on, it's more... vivid feeling. So now your wife gets to experience the same feeling too

- Bonnie

Sounds like you both had a great experience. Thanks for sharing your story. Best wishes to you both.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jacqueline, You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful GG-SO......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think the way you did the reveal is about the best way you could do it.

Lipstick to Lipstick kissing was a real bonding between me and my gf

So glad you have found such an accepting girlfriend. May I ask how did she take it when you told her? Why did she decide to do your make-up? Anyway, best of luck to both of you!

What a great step forward. I wish...

My ex wouldnt let me anywhere near her when i was fully made up, your so lucky xx

Congratulations on that, it's a great step forward, in time I'm sure you'll find it will happen again and again, I dress frequently with my wife and although the dressing is by no means sexual for me, we sit and relax with a drink and she quite often ends up instigating intamicy between us, it's a great accptence, is shows she still views me as the same person, regardless of what I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline85 View Post
    ...After I was back in boy mode, she told me that she was glad I had kissed her since the kiss showed her that it was really still me under the makeup and clothes.
    I somehow find it so beautiful and touching.

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    ...After I was back in boy mode, she told me that she was glad I had kissed her since the kiss showed her that it was really still me under the makeup and clothes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenPrincess View Post
    I somehow find it so beautiful and touching.
    I agree, reading this hit me so hard in the feels.

As others have said, you're very lucky to have a partner who is so understanding, but she's also very lucky in that you're aware of her needs and potential hesitations when you asked if you could kiss her. That kind of thinking takes so much love and empathy.

I hope to reach this point with my girlfriend someday too. It's only been about a week since I told her that I crossdress, so I completely understand her resistance to acknowledge it (obviously I only dress when she's out of the house/at work), but it's still very difficult feeling like she'd rather pretend I never said anything about it.
    "I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?/What I've succumbed to is making me numb/Oh I'm just a girl, my apologies/What I've become is so burdensome/Oh I'm just a girl, lucky me/Twiddle-dum there's no comparison" - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

Silver Member
    She's a keeper! Marry that girl, NOW!

I wonder how many of us are screaming just that ^^^^^^^^^^ right now? You got it in one Jenny!