Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a girl car...

Got a girl car...

My truck is in the shop so I had to rent a car for an out of town trip. My wife and 6yr old granddaughter took me to car rental place. I rented a mid-sized Nissan. When my granddaughter saw it she starts teasingly saying, "Granpa got a girly car..." if she only knew.
    I am planning to make my return trip as Molly... in a "girly car!" LOL

Platinum Member
    I have a Subaru Outback my son joked I look like a socket gran mom in it

I got a white 2016 Lincoln MKZ that I think is pretty femme...
    Please call me Lisa!

my car is a Chevrolet Malibu Maxx in White - it wasn't a successful model variant, but it was designed as a professional woman's car. drivers side makeup mirror is the lighted one, it's apleasure to get in and out of in a skirt and heels. love it to pieces

and for the girl on the go it has a heavy duty Chevrolet V6, which makes me very very happy

We have an Outback, too. It has a lot of virtues. It is the right height to make entry and exit easy for some of us who are no longer young and flexible. The back seat is habitable for adults. The controls are reasonably simple. It gets decent fuel mileage (high 20s). It has all-wheel drive and decent ground clearance, which comes in handy when rain or melting snow makes the gravel road to our house sloppy. It had just enough room with the rear seat folded down to allow someone to sleep in it. It is rated to pull a 2500 lb trailer, such as a small boat, a motorcycle trailer, or a small pop-up camper. It even came with a spare tire and wheel (limited-use spare) unlike the majority of cars these days. The engine is a little noisy. Being a station wagon body style there is no out-of-sight place to carry valuables. Sorry if that sounds like a Subaru ad.
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

My wife has always had convertibles, but is in a temporary lull. I'm thinking a Mercedes Benz or BMW convertible is in our future. White, of course! Do I have an alternative motive?........I just have to pay off a few bills first! I hate when that happens!

I've a Jetta and when I got it, my daughter exclaimed 'Dad!! You got a chick car!' as it so happens she has one too.
    My response was 'honey.....it's a diesel and a manual, so it's not quite a chick car'..

CDers . . .crossdrivers

So some cars are "girly"? So here are us cross dressers complaining that we are expected to conform to certain socially accepted male stereotypes and then we start to project those stereotypes on to cars.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    we start to project those stereotypes on to cars.
    I wouldn't have ever considered any of the above mentioned vehicles as 'girly' cars. maybe if they had some hello kitty decals on them. But in standard livery? Nope. Not girly at all. Well, ok, I'm sure the knuckle draggers consider anything that isn't a porsche 911 or a monster truck 'a girly car'. But the rest of the world? Prolly not.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I drive an AWD RAV4, borderline girl car, but when I can, I drive my wife's Nissan 370Z. Now that's a chick car!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Hmmmm well I guess I only have butch vehicles... a dually and a jeep..

Hi Mikayla, funny you should mention a Jeep. I once read an article about how the two most favorite cars favored by Gay men ("not that there's anything wrong with that") were Jeeps and Mazda Miatas, two cars I happen to like a lot as well, so perhaps maybe not so butch! Also, I'm not goofing on gay men, I mean I wear panties for gosh sakes!
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 11-27-2016 at 01:17 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think cars can go both ways.
    I have noticed Mazda Miatas are popular with gay men and rave 4's are popular with lesbians.
    Why I have no idea but its something I have noticed.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-27-2016 at 08:53 PM. Reason: you know better

I drive an Audi TT which a lot of people refer to as a girl car. I don't know why. I think its a good car for either gender.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Well im not gay but its 4 wheel drive ..lol but the guys refer to it as the barbi jeep because its yellow with a sunset decal on it from the factory..lol

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I have a Mini Cooper and always heard Minis are a girls car. Attended a couple meetings of a local Cooper club and it seemed a 50-50 gender split. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is there really a girls car?

So the latter part of the discussion here seems to indicate that cars are gender fluid. Well after all they go both ways . . .forward AND reverse!
    Geesh, Annie is getting a warning light, I think my gender fluid is a little low. Ooops, no looks like it's the tranny fluid.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 11-27-2016 at 04:01 PM.

You are all silly girls. Reading this has made me laugh. I have seen men drive ford probes (which to me has to be the gayest name for a car) to GG's driving lifted trucks. To me what makes a car or truck a chick vehicle would have to be the color. If it is pink or fuchsia then most likely a girl car. All other colors are up for grabs.
    My vehicle is a jeep grand ckarokee fully loaded with leather heated seats 10 disk cd changer. It is gold in color though. Before that I had a full sized dodge truck with over sized tires on it.
    Love you all lots
    Hugs and kisses
    Jessie
    PS:
    Most of the time I am in my simi truck driving the Rockies. Makes for a very interesting climb in a skirt.
    Last edited by Wyomingal1; 11-27-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Toyota Corrolla S here. In black with CD player ( no pun intended). It does have a hitch but not sure what the 4 cylinder engine could haul. Oh and it gets 40 mpg!!!!! Great for trips! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My car (which is my daily driver) is a white 1994 Mazda Miata. I've had lots of people say to me that it's a girls car or a gay guy's car yet if you go on the Miata.net website almost everyone on there seems to be a dude
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I think I may have the perfect CD car. It"s a little two seat Z4 Roadster. Girly enough so far. But then there"s the 343 UK spec ponies hiding under the hood. Brakes the size off dustbin lids and the four tail pipes. That may be construed as less girly by some people.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael.davis View Post
    drivers side makeup mirror is the lighted one, it's apleasure to get in and out of in a skirt and heels. love it to pieces
    They should put lighted makeup mirrors on both sides.

Platinum Member
    Hi Molly, I have a 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, I guess that would qualify as a soccer mom car, Does that count......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wyoming girl I thought the ford probe was a funny name too.LOLOL