Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a girl car...

Thought I would see what I could find on the web regarding this topic. This is what I found:

http://www.cheatsheet.com/stocks/10-...tml/?a=viewall

Spoiler Alert:

Women are a whopping 67% more likely to pick a Hyundai than men are

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    My car (which is my daily driver) is a white 1994 Mazda Miata. I've had lots of people say to me that it's a girls car or a gay guy's car yet if you go on the Miata.net website almost everyone on there seems to be a dude
    Mazda supports a whole class of racing in which virtually every driver is male. Spec Miata is the most popular group of club racing. Affordable, reliable, inexpensive to modify the cars (comparitively, anyway) and fun. Of course it's looked down on by all the macho males because THEIR class of racing is none of those things. Macho men need their past times to be expensive, difficult, and irritating. Just to prove that they are manly men.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 11-28-2016 at 12:11 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Lisa, nice to have a femme car, but like wearing jeans,who notices?

I have a big 4WD, and I enjoy that also.

Anyway, enjoy your car, I enjoy mine.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I drive a 06 grand caravan sxt, red in color. Of course, red is my favorite color too. Wife liked the mini van as it has those stow away seats and it's good for carrying grand kids around. I don't consider it a girly car nor a macho car. Just simply a family act, when wife is away, I dress and cruise around, both day and night. Don't think to many cops will pull over an older lady driving a mini van at night or even during days. Maybe a yellow mustang though? Kind my oldest daughter used to have.

cars seem to be pretty andro..Always been curious as to the folks that think they have genitalia.

I'm guessing that the AMC Pacers have all died.....and the reason for not being mentioned so far. lol That was the car waaay back when that was thought to be the "girliest". I thought it would be pretty neat car!! Untill I heard that!!! At the time I wasn't brave enough to own one. Darn macho youth!

My cars now aren't very girly.....big commercial box truck with lettering and an old 1994 Lincoln Town Car Cartier (which I'm trying to sell for $1500.00)

Well....if their is a consummate girl car, it's gotta be this....

Attachment 269438

I have a small Nissan. Does that mean it's a girl car? Hope so

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Of course it's looked down on by all the macho males because THEIR class of racing is none of those things. Macho men need their past times to be expensive, difficult, and irritating. Just to prove that they are manly men.
    The Mazda MX-5 hardly deserves any of this flak. The ND, in my book, appears to be trying way too hard to look edgy / macho / masculine. I think the softer lines of the older generations - I say this especially of the NC - were much more aesthetically pleasing. They're fairly tiny cars as they were, their size and profile implying a petite driver. In the public eye, the MX-5 doesn't boast much in the way of raw statistics anyway; if it were anthropomorphised it would be slim and lithe, unimpressive midst the beefy and muscular.

I don't see any justifiable reason for the stereotypes that surround MX-5 drivers either. They're excellent cars.

(The Daihatsu Copen receives this exact stereotype my neck of the woods, complete with transphobic insults inexplicably lumped in.)

(For the record, I drive a family sedan whose original owner decked out to look like a racing variant. "Girly" is the last thing that comes to mind - not that it ever did, even now.)
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 11-28-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    LoL my son runs a mk2 Mx5. He is so gender straight it's untrue. Well I think so any way.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-30-2016 at 12:06 AM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I'm looking at the new Miata RF because that Targa top, but I don't buy cars worrying what others think.

Also looking at the recently announced Fiat Spyder which shares the Miata's platform. I wonder how an Italian Japanese crossbreed will get labeled.

Click here to gaze upon teh sexycar

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Wow, guess my choices could be considered gender fluid. Actually subconscious choices on my part? I owned a Ford Probe GT for several years. Followed that with a Mazda Miata MX-5. Liked that car but felt that it was a bit underpowered. Needed more space for "stuff" due to employment travel at the time, so bought an Infinity G37X awd in 2009. Plenty of power now!

The Fiat 124 Spyder and current Mazda Miata MX-5 are great looking cars. Too bad that either does not have a factory option with engine power closer to 200 HP. That would be very tempting!

Nothing girly about my Jeep Cherokee though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    I think I may have the perfect CD car. It"s a little two seat Z4 Roadster. Girly enough so far. But then there"s the 343 UK spec ponies hiding under the hood. Brakes the size off dustbin lids and the four tail pipes. That may be construed as less girly by some people.
    Oooh err Jane, nice set of wheels. Only one problem, it's a beamer

How's this for a girly car... 2009 Jaguar S-type 2.7 diesel - 0 - 60 in a knat's heartbeat. My wife's car! At least she hasn't fitted it with long curly eyelashes like some of the VW beetles that I see!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jentay1367 View Post
    Well....if their is a consummate girl car, it's gotta be this....
    All that needs is the long curly plastic eyelashes! Ye-haaa!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-30-2016 at 12:05 AM. Reason: didn't need photo reposted

I like my Honda Civic but I want a Chevrolet Vega......because......
    What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Stevens View Post
    I drive an AWD RAV4, borderline girl car, but when I can, I drive my wife's Nissan 370Z. Now that's a chick car!
    the wife and I have a RAV4 as well. I was told it is a lesbian car, why I have no idea.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    because......
    What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
    hahaha I like that
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-30-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: no need to quote whole post above yours

All that needs is the long curly plastic eyelashes! Ye-haaa!

Oh.....alrighty then....ask and ye shall receive!

Attachment 269514

When I bought my Pearl White Honda S2000, all my friend joked that it wa girly car. They even joked that I drove it wearing a sundress. As others have said, if they only knew what I wore when I drive it during my days off.

I first read this post a few days ago before going to work. On my way to work a stock white Jeep Wrangler passed me. My first thought was Girls car. On the drivers side rear window I saw a window sticker of 6 inch heeled pump and said yep, a girl owns it. Then I thought maybe not, maybe it's a crossdresser. I raced up along side it to see the driver. All I can say is it was a female figure. GG or CD, couldn't tell.
    Coming from a car guy's perspective, they are like clothes, they can say a lot about someone or what the owner wants others to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by jentay1367 View Post
    cars seem to be pretty andro..Always been curious as to the folks that think they have genitalia.
    Because we've seen them.

NSFW link
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4SA2peIqZm..._01-708123.jpg

So pretty Jen!
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

a friend of mine from a range I use has a Nissan XTerra with a window sticker "Silly Boy, BIG trucks are for girls"
    sums up a lot in one sentence

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Back in the end of 2001, I bought a new Toyta Celica.
    Celicas were often referred to as a "secretary car"
    Most all of the approving comments were in fact from females.

Im a bit of a car nut.

I watch a TON of content on cars. Real fire breathing axe killers most of them..

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2XqNMuY0qY

A PINK LAMBO for a seriously sick young girl. Try not to shed as many tears as I did. It's embarrassing. But I dont hold any shame to myself for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Toyota Corrolla S here. It does have a hitch but not sure what the 4 cylinder engine could haul.
    I towed a trailer with a 4-wheeler aboard for several years behind my 4-cylinder Civic. Bad idea. I needed a transmission job - about $2,000. That was 7 years ago. I quit towing with the Civic, and have had no problems since then.
    Lots of people have receiver hitches but never tow. Bike racks, cargo carriers, etc.