Thread: FEM Orlando December 2, 2023 meeting

FEM Orlando December 2, 2023 meeting

Our next group meeting will be a holiday get together at a local restaurant. Similar to last year we will be in our festive best and have a gift exchange for all attending. Hoping to see some familiar and some new faces there!

For those that can't make this event, our next one is scheduled for January 13th. Details on that will be in a separate thread.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Hoping all will have a good Thanksgiving as we prepare for our December event. I'm in the process of putting together an outfit for the occasion.

As noted in my post, those that can't make this meeting should mark January 13 on their calendars. The will be a regular group meeting at our usual site.

Our group president Joyce has set up the dates for meets the rest of 2024 as follows:
    January 13th - group meeting
    February 17th - GNO
    March 16th - group meeting
    April 13th - GNO
    May 18th - group meeting
    June 15th - GNO
    July 20th - group meeting
    August 17th - GNO
    September 14th - Pageant
    October 12th - Halloween Party
    November 9th - GNO
    December 7th - group meeting or GNO TBD

I'll attach this list of future meets at the bottom of my posts about each meet as the year progresses.
    Last edited by Jenn A116; 11-22-2023 at 10:01 AM.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Have a wonderful time at your Christmas Party Jenn. I'm sure you'll look great!
    You have a great group schedule coming up for next year. Wish I was not so far away.

Emily

Jenn ThankYou for posting.
    Can’t wait to see your outfit you put together for your Christmas party.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Tonight is the night. Sounds like we will have a good size group. Signups are somewhere in the 15 person range.

I'll post a wrap-up of the event tomorrow or Monday.

For this that can't make this one, be sure to mark your calendar for our next event on January 13th.

Sadly I had to miss the event. At the last minute I came down with a stomach bug. However, I hear from the club president that we had a great turnout. About 15 of us, so, and supporters were at the event.

The restaurant had a Christmas tree and everybody put their presents under the tree until it was time for the exchange. There were gift cards from Ulta, wine sampling, some clothing items and karaoke microphone as well as some other items.

A good time was had by all.

Was good!!!!

Jenn is awesome....just sayin.

I'm really really bummed you and your guest were not feeling well that evening. It was fun and went longer than I had really expected having started at 6:30. So it was about three or so hours of social en FEM! I'm sure you've seen the pic's on FB. The gift exchange went really well!! We were seated right next to a Christmas tree that didn't have any presents under it so guess what?? Our exchange gifts fit perfectly under the tree while enjoying our meals and socializing. I put hidden numbers on 14 candy canes and those in the exchange picked their candy cane to get where in line they got to pick their gift. Lots of fun!! Good people and good fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn A116 View Post
    Our next group meeting will be a holiday get together at a local restaurant. Similar to last year we will be in our festive best and have a gift exchange for all attending. Hoping to see some familiar and some new faces there!

For those that can't make this event, our next one is scheduled for January 13th. Details on that will be in a separate thread.