Thread: Avenue,and many more avenues to travel

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar

Avenue,and many more avenues to travel

Well,last week I walked into the avenue tried on a few dresses and the SA couldn't be any more nicer ,she was very helpful and passed no judgment on me .I remember from previous treads on here that purchasing from a vendor especially one that is friendly goes a long way so I spent some money, hopefully making it better for the next girl to walk into this shop (in Skokie ); ) I feel I owe a lot to a lot of people on here,through your advice and insight has made me see things differently to have a little more courage to just go out in public places be a girl,maybe not passsable but in heart and mind.I'm looking into talking to my SO,and coming clean but baby steps,a comment I read on here from a very special lady( who I have a crush on) made me think about it, and realized that I no longer can hide this side of me to her.I have let to much time pass.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Great Jennifer so glad you had a positive experience, it's nice to feel welcome as you say even when they know we are guys
    just dressed up.
    Happy for you

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Thanks Leigh