Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night out in Dublin 😉

If they were talking about you..It probably was a conversation on how cute you looked, and not "hey I think that is a guy"...not the way your pics look for sure. Just embrace and enjoy.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    For all we know, you might be 6' 4" and walk like a lumberjack.
    Understood that you were making just a couple examples. But it honestly could be anything, really, including things one might not even initially think of.

Could be bad lighting for a moment, or a bad angle, or one's hands or foot size. How about the "comparison factor" -- if Nicole was with a group of people & she was the smallest/shortest, or was instead with all guys, or whatever, would she have still gotten read? Or how about a different hair or lip color, which may have attracted less attention, and thereby someone not taking as long of a look? Or even if they had passed each other on the street 5 seconds earlier, or 5 seconds later? Etc., etc.

Again, could be anything. Sometimes it's in one's control, and sometimes it's simply not. Just have to be aware of that & simply roll with it when out in public. Nature of the beast. Gotta take the good with the bad.

Something weird- in guy mode I really don't care what people think. In girl mode I lose it . I obsess about it all. It's then I see the pressure on GGs (and it's more than I could ever imagine) in girl mode I know my skin isn't so thick and that's part of why I've only gone out once. I'm missing out and it's nobody's fault but mine. I SALUTE YOU FOR GOING OUT AND LIVING LIFE!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    Understood that you were making just a couple examples. But it honestly could be anything, really, including things one might not even initially think of.

Could be bad lighting for a moment, or a bad angle, or one's hands or foot size. How about the "comparison factor" -- if Nicole was with a group of people & she was the smallest/shortest,
    Thanks girls for all your kind words laurababe I agree, also I was the tallest I'm 5'8 but my sis and gf are 5'2 her guy is 6' so maybe I stood out as the bigger girl I think I walk ok and as for feet size i'm a 7UK so not that big really l. But like you said it's just something you gotta expect from time to time :/ you can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but never all the people all of the time.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-29-2016 at 04:52 PM.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You certainly look like a female in the photos and you look good. It's impossible to tell from a couple photos if someone really passes. For all we know, you might be 6' 4" and walk like a lumberjack.
    Then again I now women who are 6'4" and I know women who were lumberjacks (fighter mechanics, truck drivers, racer car drivers, cops, fire fighters, highline repair people, every branch and job in the military, steel workers...) so that's not it. Exactly how does a 6'4" lumberjack walk?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Nicole,

Your picture looks very good and I am sure you were very well and carefully turned out for the evening. I'm not sure what tell tale signs alert others to our gender despite very careful presentation. I have observed that sometimes it is in the way a person walks. That said I have a female friend who tends to walk a bit like a man. On some occasions I have been unsure if what I see is a cross dresser or a woman and have been surprised when close and lengthy observation confirms that it is indeed a woman.

That said, did it really matter once you had taken out the verbal "barb". You were with friends. You ended up in a welcoming and secure environment and you had a good time. We all need to have some thick skins I suppose.

You certainly don't look like a man, very pretty x

Nicole you look amazing, I'm from Dublin and don't have the Balls to go out dressed, but wish i had! Can't believe someone thought you were not exactly as you looked, a beautiful woman on a night out!

I am amazed that someone thought you were a man dressed like you were. You look fabulous and feminine!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Sometimes being read could be as simple as the club you are patronizing. If it's common that CDers frequent this particular club, there may be some wallflowers in the room who are scrutinizing the women, looking to see who's genetic and who's not.

By the way, I love your sultry style.
    Last edited by Molly J; 12-06-2016 at 12:17 AM.

I have recently begun wondering about the people around me now that I've begun doing this, so perhaps it "takes one to know one." I don't know. I know if I made you in a club, I wouldn't say a word. I'd just admire your work. You look awesome, lady!

Are you sure they were referring to you? I just looked at your avatar and WOW! Folks, if you've not looked, do it now. Nicole, if that's your real hair -- amazing. If that's a wig - really amazing. Rare is the crossdresser who can put her hair up in the devil-may-care toussled look, make it look good and very sexy and casual, and then have the nonchalance look of today's youg women. You rock it.

So, I agree fully with all the comments about you passing with flying colors. We're all read at times. Some more often than others. The right attitude, look, and sense of self will carry you through.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I'm 100% heterosexual, but you look like a hot babe, could it be paranoia and people were just checking you out, all I see is an attractive woman, mannerisms may give you away but as for the look, easy 10 out of 10.

Hell-o Nicole,
    Did you honestly feel angry that this random guy clocked you?
    But if he was just mentioning it to his friend, not all up in your
    business, why be upset? You are a guy, just one that likes to crossdress.
    I'd take it as sorta a badge of honor. Your dressing is convincing enough
    that this guy felt he had to inform his friend.

Lorileah,,
    As far as how a lumberjack walks??? He walks like a lumberjack.
    Those women you speak of...well, they walk like lumberjanes.
    We didn't hear what Nicole did that night, maybe it was Karaoke night?
    https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...hrmob-900&tt=b

The reason for getting noticed by this guy was probably a combination
    of things. But hey! you caught his attention with your looks first.
    Maybe he heard you talk? Maybe a bit of nervousness? Whatever!
    You were out having fun just being you!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 12-06-2016 at 06:08 PM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

You look amazing in the photos - you totally pass! Reading some of your other threads - happy it went well telling your sister etc.

I know how he clocked you. He was seriously checking you out.

Totally jealous of your makeup skills honey, you look fantastic!

Ever been to Suzies dressing service there? You look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    So went out in Dublin with my sis her man and my gf. Was a nice night out apart from over hearing a random guy on the street say to his friend that's a man was the first time I ever experienced any comments. But whatever I thought and kept my head up then I got inside the bar and a couple of other cd' ers were in there again first time seeing someone like me in public. Anyway I was kindda shaken up about being talked about and was kindda paranoid for a while but I was fine. Thought I'd share. Will post some pics of the night out soon but in the mean time I got a new lace top and some new makeup.
    You are a lovely looking girl

Nicole,
    You are beautiful. I spend so much time looking through different forums trying to find if its even possible for a girl like me to become passable and here I find your posts.

You have such an attractive face, you wear outfits that suit your body wonderful and you have achieved a level of cleavage that i didn't think was possible without taking any sort of hormones.

I wouldn't worry about some fools comments.