Thread: Sighting today at Best Buy-we are everywhere!

Sighting today at Best Buy-we are everywhere!

Today I was out and about with my wife at Best Buy. I was standing in line at the check out counter behind a young man, maybe 25 years old. He had longish hair and small breasts. I also noticed that he was wearing a bra. I am sure that is was a man and not a gg as he had stubble on his face and from all other appearances was masculine. Little did he know that right behind him I was wearing my longline bra, garter belt stockings and panties under women's pants, blouse and shoes. What are the odds?

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline1965 View Post
    What are the odds?
    Getting better all the time.

Interesting, It seems that we see more out there and I've even seen one at Walmart.
    Part Time Girl

We are growing in numbers as more of us press further out of the door.

Reality Check
    I suspect more of us are out on the Internet than in real life. The only crossdresser I've seen in public was my own reflection in a store window.

a few yrs. ago, I was waiting for my car to be finished at the car wash. another man was there waiting also. he had on slacks, and I could easily see that he was wearing nylons. In beige. His pants had ridden up high enough I could clearly see them. I really wanted to comment to him how nice they looked, but I didn't.

Banned Read only
    We are slowly taking over the world! My wife and I have seen many of us out and about. Just wish I had the courage. Some day soon.

I guess I need to start looking closer at others. I'm always looking at the GG's to see what they are wearing that I don't pay attention to the details if they have stubble on their chins. Also I really believe there is not that many way out here in West Texas.

I agree, the odds are getting shorter by the day.

Attitudes are changing as fast as you can comprehend them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Jackie,
    You have to consider these days that far more people are in transition so seeing someone dressed may not have a choice. I've had my eyes opened to this more now I'm meeting other members of the TG community, far more are in stages of transition than I realised .

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes we are everywhere just today I saw one at Barns an Noble, oh wait that was me lol.
    The more we go out ladies the more chances I'm sure we might see a sister

I'm totally underdressed. You can tell if you are up close!
    Doing my best to further our "cause"

Banned Read only
    I'm with Krisi, the only one I've seen other than myself in the reflection on a store front window was a MtF in WalMart early one morning, unlike the advice many give here I went over and worked politely into a conversation to let him/her know I was also dressed and a CD. It didn't go any further.

To answer your question I don't see odds getting any better. Would love to see society and fashion change for that to happen.

Yesterday in WalMart while wearing my girl bootcut jeans and heeled boots I think I got a couple looks but all went well. Did any of you see me, if you did you should have said hello.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Jacquelin, wouldn't you have liked to let him know you were wearing too, do we need a sign?

I am most certain that this person was in transition.

Most likely would have been awkward as this person was just doing there normal business...wouldn't want to out someone that didn't want to be outed.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-30-2016 at 12:09 AM. Reason: no need to quot post bove yours

I was in drab at Khols few years back looking at bra and panties, when I ran into man also shopping for panties. I dont know if he was CD or just guys shopping for his wife.

I don't want to use labels, because I don't know how they would self-identify, but an MtF works at one local grocery store and I see her quite often; an FtM works at another local grocery store, and I have seen him several times;

That doesn't count the half dozen random MtFs I've run into.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-30-2016 at 12:11 AM. Reason: I think I know what you meant but what you said was offensive
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I didn't know you all have run into me so often. LoL

I think more of us are out and about in various levels of fem. When I used to go out in full fem in 50/60s one had to pass or get arrested. So you didn't see many out and about.

That was ME! How dare you out me on a public forum like that!!!
    No, Jacqueline. Just kidding.

Great story, though. Today must have been the day for underdressing and mixing. I was shopping (mostly in guy mode), but wearing panties, pantyhose, my gold ear hoops (always, ear rings), long loop scarf (w jacket), and lipstick. I've been experimenting with wearing lipstick in guy mode; mostly pink shades. The favorite that seems to work just right is a CoverGirl pink hibiscus. It is visible and noticeable, but just barely and on second look.

Anyone else out there wear makeup (even a little bit) out in public in guy or mixed mode?

The other thing about today [ and I just have to tell this ], is that I went to the gym/rec center today to workout. Part of the normal healthy routine to do something. I swam 1500 yards. In the men's changing room, when I transitioned out of my swim trunks, I dried off and donned a pair of black panties. I wear panties almost exclusively, but this was the first time I brought a pair to the gym to change into (didn't really "think" about it beforehand). But there I was standing in the center of the locker room, other men all around, and me in black women's panties. And they weren't just some plain generic pair that might pass for men's underwear. Mine had a nice lacy waistband and accents. Not fooling around. I was flabbergasted that I drew nary a glance, stare or reaction. It was like I was invisible. I thought it was hilarious.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Spammer
    In Hollywood you see ts,CD,Drag queens, Tg everywhere and everyday.

Sometimes the TS ,CD,dq look so pretty and passable you don't know your looking at one.

Banned Read only
    Ilene in locker rooms if one man looks at another's mid section they might think he is queer, so if any one looks it' a quick glance and they don't say anything because it could start a fight. Then there are loud-mouth macho bullies in locker rooms. I have done what you did and I have also took the safer approach, went in a toilet stall and changed into panties and bra before leaving the gym and then putting forms in and shoes on in the car. Don't get over confident, not all are accepting CD's.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its been a couple of weeks but I was in Best Buy enfemme and saw a FtM trans guy working in the computer sales floor area.
    I just looked over and noticed him but I don't think he even saw me.
    I have been seeing more of us out in the wild and thats great.

That is funny, but not too surprising. I have noticed that alot of male underwear looks exactly like female panties. Especially the speedo underwear.

I for the last 6 years have been only in femme mode. I consider my self myself transgendered so I live as a trans woman. I see very few of us in my travels remember I am 24/7. I go every where as myself. I am looking though but will not out anyone. So do not fear though you can speak to me I am not afraid.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!