Thread: Easing my way back

Easing my way back

For the next few weeks I have a chance to re-connect with my fem side. The reason for this is that my oldest has got herself a part time job until the NewYear also my youngest is at university so she normally gets home just in time for dinner. My oldest has to leave the house several hours before she starts her shift. So plenty of fem time ahead.

Sounds good! Enjoy!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Dominique, enjoy your you time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a lot of fun ahead. Enjoy your time

Good for you. Lots of anticipation I would imagine. Caution, make sure you have an escape plan in place should one or more not keep to the schedule.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Reality Check
    Yes, you can't count on them staying away until a certain time. I assume they have keys to the house so they could drop in any time.

Enjoy it as much as you can, that era was the best, part time work and school. When I thought it was the beginning of a beautiful thing, the part time job became full time and the school finished and now they are all working and my hours are there hours. I'm starving for time now, believe it or not thank God one of there mutual freind is getting married and they all went to a get together tonight. First few hours in a long time, so take advantage of it all. Enjoy

More often than not, when I set aside time to do a little dressing, something will come up that curtails my plans. I hope yours goes better

Thanks for all your comments. As for getting busted I tend to dress as soon they leave the house. I think out the time to dress and I try to stick to it.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Plans change, people can be unpredictable... but perhaps part of you enjoys an amount of risk?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Good luck with your dressing, but be wary of those changing schedules. You might get caught!!