I love seeing the flat front look on women when they are wearing tight jeans so much that I want to wear my fem jeans this way also. I get this by doing a tight tuck, tight thong and panty hose and it's comfortable. When walking I get the feeling there is nothing down there just like a woman would feel. It feels really good and feminine; especially with the tight jeans pressed against this area. Of course wearing heeled boots, the feminine feel of walking in them and the clicking on a hard floor also adds to this femininity and it's something that's in the front of your mind you are really conscious of. It's different than feeling like a man, it feels like a woman. The heeled boots also pushes your butt out and this adds to the girly look and feeling. Long boot cut jeans help conceal the feminine boot and you blend better. It use to be big breast for me but they are hard to conceal in public but with the feminine jean look it's passable when out and about and your lower half feels just like the woman you want to be. It works for me, you should ty it.