Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Feminine

Banned Read only

Feeling Feminine

I love seeing the flat front look on women when they are wearing tight jeans so much that I want to wear my fem jeans this way also. I get this by doing a tight tuck, tight thong and panty hose and it's comfortable. When walking I get the feeling there is nothing down there just like a woman would feel. It feels really good and feminine; especially with the tight jeans pressed against this area. Of course wearing heeled boots, the feminine feel of walking in them and the clicking on a hard floor also adds to this femininity and it's something that's in the front of your mind you are really conscious of. It's different than feeling like a man, it feels like a woman. The heeled boots also pushes your butt out and this adds to the girly look and feeling. Long boot cut jeans help conceal the feminine boot and you blend better. It use to be big breast for me but they are hard to conceal in public but with the feminine jean look it's passable when out and about and your lower half feels just like the woman you want to be. It works for me, you should ty it.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I like the feeling of 'nothing' down there even though I only wear dresses and skirts, and heels of course. I could probably get away with not tucking with some of the things I wear but it just wouldn't feel right.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Trying to wrap my head around the notion of a thong being able to hold in a tuck and... its just not a concept that my brain can comprehend.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I don't really like tucking. Having a flat front really bothers me for some reason. It feels like I'm not myself.

I have never tried tucking; I'm not even sure I want, based on what is necessary and an uncomfortable experience. Once I bought really cute shorts in the right size, had no problem putting them on, but the pain in the parts after a few minutes was unbearable. Had I tucked before, maybe that wouldn't have hurt. But ever since I just can't shake the feeling that the process is more problematic than it's worth for me.

Luckily I wear skirts that almost never show any bulge, and have found panties that are really comfortable.

I do not/can not tuck! I have an inguinal hernia! I do not wear clothing that exposes that area so I am good! Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 11-30-2016 at 01:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    We don't have a choice but tuck things out the way, I'm always aware of those parts though, even if they don't show through the clothes.

Next week I'm going to be wearing women's trousers for the first time along with 3.5" heeled ankle boots so my tuck will have to be good but I'm ready to resort to plan B and wear a dogstooth pencil skirt but I shall still have to tuck well.

Lucy,
    It's not that hard and I don't find it too uncomfortable, I use panties to guide things in the right direction and then a pair of medium control panties to keep eveything in place . Going to the toilet isn't a problem, I will admit I get caught out sometimes when sitting and crossing my legs too quickly .
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-30-2016 at 03:52 PM.

For me too, a flat front through tucking is a must for getting the right look and feeling.

If you find it painful or uncomfortable, you might be doing it wrong.

- Suzie

Banned Read only
    Dolovewell, you just don't know how to do it, once you learn how you'll never go back; it will become a part of every time you dress. The disappearance is what we want to see. Some thongs have a wider crotch than others, buy these. Push the B's up inside, reach around back and pull your D back between your legs, then squeeze your legs together to hold the tuck while you pull up the thong. Then reach around back and adjust your D so it's in the center of the crotch/thong. The thong has to be tight to hold everything in place so you might need a smaller size. This also can be done with tight panties, wearing two panties and panty hose over the thong, all of this holds every thing up and in place. And surprise, it feels comfortable even more so than some panties when not tucked. If you are looking to be more feminine in the look and feel, this is the way to go. And this new feeling and look does great things for your mental as well as the look. One last thing, girl clothes are not made for a male package, when it's gone the clothes fit better.

Yep we need to tuck when out and about. Feminine clothes were never made to hold the male stuff. So when you tuck and get rid of it then you can pass better. And if you are drawing attention to that area, it needs to be flat.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've tucked nearly every time I've dressed for nearly 20 years. Even in most try on sessions at home. Because bulges r NOT fem looking!
    It's second nature and very comfortable now. I even orgasm tucked.

But, feeling fem when tucked? No way! Women don't have all that junk down there. Even if it's squished up and out of the way-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Looove that flat look in my tight girl's jeans
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I too love the flat look and I hate the idea of something down there not giving me a flat look .

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Lucy, It's not that hard and I don't find it too uncomfortable, I use panties to guide things in the right direction and then a pair of medium control panties to keep eveything in place. Going to the toilet isn't a problem, I will admit I get caught out sometimes when sitting and crossing my legs too quickly.
    Just two panties and that's it? Maybe one day, when I'll want and take my dressing to a whole new level of actually going out, maybe then I'll give it a try Although I must admit that sometimes I chuckle at the bulge when I wear leggins; but then again, it's the clothes I want to wear, not to present as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Push the B's up inside, reach around back and pull your D back between your legs, then squeeze your legs together to hold the tuck while you pull up the thong. Then reach around back and adjust your D so it's in the center of the crotch/thong. The thong has to be tight to hold everything in place so you might need a smaller size.
    Oh my, I just shuddered at the very thought of it Then again, maybe those shorts would have been better and needn't have returned them.

Reality Check
    I tuck and my Veronica 5 holds things in place. Even if my "junk" wouldn't show in a particular outfit, I don't like the feeling of strange parst swinging back and forth when I'm dressed as a woman.

I don't find it a bit uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Dolovewell, you just don't know how to do it, once you learn how you'll never go back; it will become a part of every time you dress. The disappearance is what we want to see. Some thongs have a wider crotch than others, buy these. Push the B's up inside, reach around back and pull your D back between your legs, then squeeze your legs together to hold the tuck while you pull up the thong. Then reach around back and adjust your D so it's in the center of the crotch/thong. The thong has to be tight to hold everything in place so you might need a smaller size. This also can be done with tight panties, wearing two panties and panty hose over the thong, all of this holds every thing up and in place. And surprise, it feels comfortable even more so than some panties when not tucked. If you are looking to be more feminine in the look and feel, this is the way to go. And this new feeling and look does great things for your mental as well as the look. One last thing, girl clothes are not made for a male package, when it's gone the clothes fit better.
    Uh I know how to tuck. I do it every time I dress up.

What baffled me is how a thong is able to hold everything in place. I use an extra small Victoria's Secret hiphugger panty with a small Victoria's Secret hiphugger on top to tuck to go with spanx(that I use to hold in my hip pads) and the hiphugger panties are barely enough to contain me. I have Victoria's Secret Cheekini panties(a slightly more revealing bikini) that I spill out of when tucking, so I no longer wear them.

I can not think of anything more impractical for tucking than a thong.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy23 View Post
    I have never tried tucking; I'm not even sure I want, based on what is necessary and an uncomfortable experience. Once I bought really cute shorts in the right size, had no problem putting them on, but the pain in the parts after a few minutes was unbearable. Had I tucked before, maybe that wouldn't have hurt.
    Lucy,

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said had you tucked it would have been better. Firstly it's understandable that many fear that tucking is going to be at best an uncomfortable experience, at worst down right painful. As males we all have experienced that sick to the pit of the stomach feeling from even a fairly light knock to the nether regions; and the laughter from all your mates!.

In truth, if done with a little care for the first few times it shouldn't be at all uncomfortable. The testes are designed to move up into a cavity naturally if for instance the body get very cold. All we do when tucking is mimic that process. Once in place the penis is pulled down between the legs and then held there most commonly with tight knickers. Your experience with the tight shorts was due to the testicles being crushed against the pelvic bone. They had nowhere to go.

There's a sticky; http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...f-Tucking-v2-0 where you'll find loads of info as to how folks achieve and maintain their tuck.

What I can say is I recently spend 6 days and nights tucked, had no feelings of discomfort at any time, was able to toilet without any problems and go out wearing leggings and not show any "man bump", just a flat front.

Diane,

I like the feeling of 'nothing' down there What I've noticed is that I might be sat driving and while everything is tucked away, my brain still thinks that the bits are where they usually are. It's a bit I suppose like someone who's lost a leg but still experiences pain in the foot that's not there.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Diane,

I like the feeling of 'nothing' down there What I've noticed is that I might be sat driving and while everything is tucked away, my brain still thinks that the bits are where they usually are. It's a bit I suppose like someone who's lost a leg but still experiences pain in the foot that's not there.
    Funny you should say that Helen, I have exactly the same experience!!.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    Uh I know how to tuck. I do it every time I dress up.

What baffled me is how a thong is able to hold everything in place. I use an extra small Victoria's Secret hiphugger panty with a small Victoria's Secret hiphugger on top to tuck to go with spanx(that I use to hold in my hip pads) and the hiphugger panties are barely enough to contain me. I have Victoria's Secret Cheekini panties(a slightly more revealing bikini) that I spill out of when tucking, so I no longer wear them.

I can not think of anything more impractical for tucking than a thong.

I have to agree. My method involves sports tape puchased ay Wally World and some shock chord purchased at Jo Annes.It took took me 25 years to perfect ths method. Creates an illusion that will allow urination with no issues. (You relieve yourself as a woman). Any fashion can be worn without detection, including a bikini. You can generally swim safely. I have personally worn it 72 hours but must admit you would need to be a transitioning Ts to be able to do this or actually be impotent..But anyone with excellent cardi attributes could do it at least 12 hours. Best way I have personally found over many years of trial and error...
    Last edited by jentay1367; 12-01-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Banned Read only
    Deebra/Helen,
    I've asked this question before but even if I wanted I don't think I could push the testes up inside because of my hernia operation, the repair patches are fairly large and even after so many years the area is still tender.

Despite that my method leaves me flat enough at the front even wearing a bodycon dress or the Union Jack dress , pictures appeared a while ago.

Im so glad this issue has been brought up again as i have had several posts over the years concerning this issue including a poll I did here almost 10 years ago (before they were banned).

For me it is extremely important to have a 'flat front/nothing there' appearance. Ive always been very jealous of females and their flat fronts. It is a huge psychological as well as a visual thing for me. Even if Im dressed such that my male parts would not be seen (such as when wearing loose fitting pants/shorts or a dress/skirt) I just dont feel 'right' without a flat front.

I am 'blessed/cursed' in that I have very small male genitals so achieving a flat front does not require too much effort (although I probably go overboard). Without getting into specifics I will say when i tuck I dont us (or need to use) glue. tape, etc.

Luv and hugs
    Patti

Love to tuck for, precisely, the reason you cited: Flat Front. I, also, love for that flat front to be noticed. I wish I didn't have to tuck.

Clearly I am not THAT big down there. I put on a pair of my tightish girl 3/4 jeans today. My panties were not tight, I simply pushed everything back and down under and was as flat as a board down there. I would look for more control with tighter panties if I went out, but the look was perfect.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I don't always need to tuck to look/feel femme... but thats me.

In the middle of November I attended a Renaissance Faire locally. A GG friend was to attend with me, she dressed as a genie/harem girl. Regrettably she was unable to attend. We had planned to walk around with her on a leash and me all femme'd up. The story was a had made a poorly worded wish... and she granted it, in the manner genies are known for.

My visible attire consisted of black calf-high boots, pleather jeggings, a blue and black swallow tail skirt, bustier and white off the shoulder blouse. I'll post the pictures later in the gallery. Needless to say, I needed to be flat-fronted.

I achieved my illusion with in similar fashion to those described below. Stepped into my thong, snuggled the boys into their nook. Tuck myself back before moving the thong into place. I followed this with a nylon "body slimming suit" that came down to mid thigh, held the foam hip pads I have made, even helps to hold my breast forms. Works marvelously for the illusion. .. but divesting enough of it to use the privvy (aka porta-potty) is problematic.

I use slightly different methods depending on the outfit, but have found for me when tucking... to be comfortable I need to take my time and do it carefully.

At the faire I did not have a lot to drink to avoid the privies as long as possible. .. a little more than 8 hours. But I was comfortable enough to sit with a friend indian style ( cross legged) without discomfort or revealing my illusion.

The next day, while in boy mode, I had a vendor compliment the illusion the cautiously asked "Whete did you hide... it?"

To which I replied, "Somewhere safe." Before laughing myself silly.
    He squirmed as I am sure other did when read the directions of tucking.

I hope you enjoy the pictures whrn posted... just a few more days... per the rules.

Count me among my sisters who always tuck when dressing. There is something about having that flat front that gives me feminine joy.