Thread: Spent The Day Dressed And Out

Spent The Day Dressed And Out

Wednesdays and Saturdays are my days to dress and get out of the house. Yesterday was no different. I had lunch at The Mad Italian a local restaurant off of I-285 Exit 30 near Atlanta. I usually get their chef Italian salad. Afterwards went to Perimeter Mall and treated myself to a Cinnabon. Went home and relaxed for awhile and then changed clothes for dinner. Had dinner at the Outback Steakhouse near Perimeter Mall near Atlanta. After dinner as I was getting ready to leave when my waitress informed me that my appetizer had been paid for. I was surprised to say the least. All she would tell me was the lady that was sitting at the bar paid for my appetizer. I know she saw me as I was sitting at a small booth directly behind her. So she had to have seen me. She had already left Outback by the time I was leaving so there was no chance for me to tell her thanks.

How sweet, and encouraging. Acceptance is growing.

What a nice Christmas surprise!

What a wonderful experience for you, Heather. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. That lady's actions have truly warmed my heart (as I'm sure it did yours), and my heart has been in need a little warming lately.

Hugs,

Kelly

Sounds like a lot of fun.

I had that happen to me once and it feels so great. I was fully dressed pulling into a coffee shop drive thru, when a women came flying around. Being fully dressed I was much more careful and stopped and waved her to go in front of me. I placed my order and when I got to the window they gave me my order and told me the lady in front of me paid for my order. It was great.

What? you ate a Cinnabon while wearing makeup? Gutsy move.