Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in camisoles

Sleeping in camisoles

I recently purchased a couple camis and I slept in one last night and I'm in love. Might be my favorite item I've purchased in a long time. The tight, slick,lacey feeling and the fuscia color made me sleep like a princess anyone else like sleeping in camis ? Xoxo

Nice Marti... i prefer ballet and yoga wear... very nice and snuggie
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Marti,

If you like that then try a chemise, 3/4 length.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Yes, I also got some a couple months ago. They are really nice. I also ordered a couple new ones that got lace fronts since they were only 4$ each.

I sleep in a cami almost every night now, Sometimes i will wear just panties as bottoms other times i will throw in a mini skirt/shorts/leggings.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tried it once and it ended up all up under my chin a few hours later.
    Never wore one to bed since.

I don't have any camisoles yet, but I did pick up a gorgeous turquoise chemise and robe from a thrift store. It is my favorite sleepware, but it is getting too cold now to wear it comfortably.

Yes, it's the best feeling, although I prefer chemise (a little longer than camisole) and a thong.
    Silk/Satin ones have a great feel and coolness when you sleep. Lace is more elegant if you want to play ;-)

Do not have any yet! Must get some as I understand they are a wardrobe staple! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I wear cotton camis during the summer....I have just about every color there is. Very comfortable with some sleep shorts or capris. Now it's long PJ pants and long sleeves.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

The ones I have are longer and body fitting and really silky feeling. I wore mine with panties and really like the feel. I had no issues with it riding up or twisting around my body. Maybe what I have is a chemise. Either way I really like it and I'm adding more to my Christmas list xoxo

I never thought of wearing a cami to bed. However I do have a couple PJ's that are a cami top with nice lacy shorts for sleeping I love it and yes they feel good for sleeping. I have some other female PJ's also. good for cold nights.
    Part Time Girl

I wore a full slip a few times, but everytime I would move in my sleep and feel the silk I would wake up. Wouldn't get much sleep but it feels so great.

I wear pink silk pj's that have a cami top. Love the feel of the silk on my legs.
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."- Einstein

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I prefer my Alexander Del Rosa satin ladies pajamas. They are long legged and long sleeve and are delightfully smooth and sensuous. Since I do not have any hair on my legs or arms the feeling is fabulous. Amazingly thay are also quite warm. I have 2 burgundy sets and one in a bright red. Cami's are wonderful too but since I sleep with my wife she has accepted my girly PJ's but draws the line with camis and night gowns.

I generally wear short sexy nightgowns in summer and pink pajamas in winter. There is something to be said for a good camisole, so I might just leave one on some night.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Marti,

If you like that then try a chemise, 3/4 length.
    Or even a long satin nightgown. Both are absolutely heavenly (and the nightgown is just right for when it's too cold for a skimpy chemise!).

Gold Member
    I have a few Baby Doll's I like; The long gowns are great to sit around in,
    but sleeping in them, I get all wound up in them.
    Rader

I bought a black camisole online that fits me great, and I sometimes sleep with only that on top (panties on the bottom) when the weather is warm. I bought another cami just like it, I loved it so much. At first I was confused by the way it's form fitting but in time I grew to like this, it creates the look of a more feminine form. It's a nylon/spandex synthetic so easy care but feels so silky against my skin. The fabric also makes it lie really flat so you can wear it under most anything. I love the spaghetti straps, so feminine.
    Last edited by jen_ross; 12-01-2016 at 12:42 PM.

I have a couple long ones that I wear in summer when it's hot, but I usually prefer a long nightgown.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have some satin PJ's that I love but sleeping in them would not be very comfortable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-30-2016 at 09:45 PM.

Hell, go all out and wear a full length slip for real enjoyment. Covering it with a silky nightgown would be tremendous

I have tried wearing camisoles and other thinly strapped PJ's and I can't sleep well in them. My shoulders seemed to need to be covered to be comfortable. Too many years sleeping with a men's t-shirt for a top I suspect. I love the idea of it and have tired, to no avail. Maybe I'll give it another whirl when the hot weather comes back.

I do want to wear women's PJ's however and am hesitant to mention it to my wife. Not sure how she'll react. Just a simple set of black polka dot notch collar classic PJ's, like these from Soma. Nice for this coming winter. They do make men's kind of similar, but I want the women's of course.

13570185726_9445.jpg

I enjoy sleeping in my birthday suit but after 2 nights in a tight silky cami I'm really loving it. I look at myself in the mirror with the fuscia camisole on,black panties and smooth tan legs with cute color on my toes man I like being femme. And if I look real close I can see my belly ring xoxo

Satin and lace camis are my favorite to sleep in. I usually have a matching 1/2 slip or tap pants on the bottom. I recently bought 2 more from Dixie Belle I just love.
    Full length slips are als a favorite

I like slip like fabrics and wish I could do it more...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.