Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping in camisoles

I have two camis, pink and black, both stretch cotton with lace trim, and I wear them to bed with panties almost every nite

Silk chemise and French knickers for me, my wife who is more towards DADT about Lucy is fine with my night atire

Sadly not at home but every night when on the road. Its heavenly.

Aspiring Member
    My wife and I usually don matching sleepwear. This is usually long nightgowns - either nylon or satin. I usually add a full slip underneath. I really like the soft feel of nylon and satin together. I sleep well.

I love the soft feel of a cami against my body, seems to make sleeping a little bit easier, although I am a light sleeper and it can take 30 mins to an hour to fall asleep sometimes. In the cold weather it provides a little warmth, but when the hot weather rolls around, it may be too hot to sleep in a cami. I also live in Texas, so we get a lot more hot than cold.

In the winter I wear long sleeved satin pajamas or a satin sleep shirt because we set the thermostat back to 55 and my arms get cold. In warmer weather its satin nightgowns. In really warm weather it's a chemise and panting. You could probably look at what I'm wearing and guess the temperature.

I wear a nightgown or silk pjs from Vs every nighgt

I recently bought a cami as well. Very form fitting and love wearing a bra under it to bed.

Silver Member
    I have some women's sleep shirts that I usually wear in winter. On warm nights I wear nylon nightgowns. I have a couple warm nightgowns that I wear if it is cold. My wife loves thin cotton gowns. My wife and daughters bought me some satin nylon boxers and robe for Christmas years ago. Very fem.

Nightgown. Long or short. My favorites are Miss Elaine.

My favorites are also Miss Elaine.

For me it's a long satin nightgown - often with a sports bra and soft forms. Lovely to wake up with and potter around in the morning before going to work.

I like sleeping with my wig, panties, and a tank to that goes down to my waist.

I have slept au naturel for 30+ years. Don't like any restrictions. But I have worn camis, not camos, and slinky tank tops, and even a bra to bed a few times. Very enjoyable. Especially the cami as it was a little tight in the backside. Nice feeling. Nice waking up a little feminine.

You've got me thinking now,
    Julie

I just recently started wearing camis. I like the padded ones in the bra area. I have really sensitive nips. And in the winter months they tend to stick out. It can be quite embarrassing. Now wear them about all the time. Under any kind of clothes.

I've slept in a cami and panties and I have even slept in a full slip, panties and bra. Nice slippery feeling as I roll over.

I sleep in a cami and panties every night I also sleep in a full slip when I can.

I love chemises I have probably 30 of them and sleep in them every night.

At one time or another have slept in just about every type of femme clothing but in recent months a new combination due to fact that I frequently woke to find I was strangling myself. Now it is shape wear or more specifically all-in-ones. For a few reasons: I don't get tangled up anymore. In my old age my boobs are now a 38-B; with that along with liking to tuck I can now go to bed with a full illusion of being female. Enjoying while I can.
    Julie
    Summer-wear time