This might be a small step forward for cd or at least getting close to the opposite gender attire and acceptance. My wife and I were in a larger town yesterday afternoon shopping and before heading home we stopped at a large Walmart. I headed straight for the sporting goods department and wife headed for the electronics department to pick up some batteries and look at potential Christmas Gifts. Very soon after we both arrived at the different departments I received a text from my wife said come over to the electronics area. I asked what's up and she texted back just walk over here and see for yourself.
She met me in the main isle just outside of electronics and said go to the electronics desk. I did and working there was a guy. He had on bright red lipstick, long false eye lashes, and perfectly made up face including eye shadow and brows. Just looking at his face you would not believe how gorgeous he was. He also had long red nails that matched his lipstick. Hair was only around his shirt collar. Not long.
He had on wrangler jeans, boots and a bottom up shirt. I watched and he was helping a lady with a television purchase and some electrical plugs and etc.
He also wore a Walmart vest.
I tried not to stare but I thought this might be a bet he lost but probably not as he was very sincere and was very helpful to many other customers.
My wife said she was jealous in that his makeup and nails looked much better than hers.
I am so hoping this might catch on and become a trend for all males to look better.
Anyway this is the first CD I guess I've ever seen out and about and he was not hiding any guilt or acting any different than just being a hard working young man wearing what he wanted.
I loved it.