Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here a Misogynist?

Anyone here a Misogynist?

I am but I'm a decent enough person to not express it to others and bottle it inside.

It's kind of ironic that i CD and resent women for messing with my head.

Are you really misogynist, or just have an issue with some aspect(s) of women that bothers you? I think that misogyny is something deeper and probably most times unknown to the person, though maybe obvious for some others. I also think that most who are really do not realize it until it is brought to their attention.

Banned Read only
    Redtea,
    I don't really hate anyone, either gender can be a pain in the butt on occasions. I just like to try and get on with people and hopefully have some fun with them and or have a decent conversation.

I certainly prefer to come out to women and get their views on an outfit or makeup , you can't do that with most guys !

What messes with most of our heads is the trait we were blest with when born, can't blame anyone for that !

Redtea, No woman has messed with my gender fluid head. But I have been out as a woman for some time. They generally are infatuated with the idea and ask me questions rather than mess me with it. They do not touch me either. But have told me I look nice. I appreciate all women and have a good attitude with them.
    Part Time Girl

Uh, you just expressed it to others, didn't you?
    I have the feeling that this thread has a shorter life than an adult mayfly, and without the sex. I could be wrong.

Let's get away from the idea of hating all women. Maybe you just can't stand the ones you've met so far. How have they messed with your head is the question. You have to realize that men are stupid and women are crazy. They're crazy because men are stupid!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Well, I guess if one wears a skirt, there's a 50/50 shot...?

Half of all misogynistic tweets posted on Twitter come from women, a study suggests.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36380247

Greek philosophers considered misogyny to be caused by gynophobia, a fear of women. Makes perfect sense. We generally fear what we don't understand. What was the old expression? Hatred is just fear turned inside out. Like most interpersonal issues, there's help for that too.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    OMG have you ever thought of women in a sexual way? That would make you one according to a feminist.
    I'm sick and tired of hearing the word personally and think its way overused these days.
    I don't care for full fledged feminists that are nothing short of man haters with bright green or red hair.
    I ran into one recently and she gave me a tongue lashing for wearing womens clothes.
    She went into a tirade standing in the grocery checkout lane telling me how awful trannies are.
    I backed my cart up and said "excuse the hell out of me for living and FYI you can go screw yourself because I know no man would with an attitude like that".
    I switched to another lane and tried to avoid the crazy bitch.

Oh jeez. When most women label someone as a misogynist, it means that they feel that person sees women as lesser than men. Which is pretty darn disgusting honestly. Being afraid of women or hating them because of horrible past experiences is one thing. But seeing them as lesser than you because of who they are is extremely antiquated and downright terrible.

According to what feminists and the politically correct society considers misogynist, I am guilty as charged and proud of it, I even doubt that someone here, excepting gg's, is free of that label.
    Last edited by Valery L; 11-30-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Woman first, Trans second
    There are truly misogynistic women - I've met a few - but thankfully they are few and far between, and getting rarer all the time.

I consider the vast majority of men here (though not all) to be misogynists, with a majority of them being deeply misogynistic. Most of them would swear that they aren't misogynists.

I reject the notion that feminists are "man haters". That's akin to calling American slaves prior to the emancipation proclamation "white haters".
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Gee, is your first name Rudy?

Have you never felt shame for being born a male?
    Have you ever questioned or debated anything said by a female?
    Do you think that "not all men" are potential rapists?
    Do you think that not allowing your wife/girlfriend to date and to have sex with other men is not oppression of their sexuality?

If you answered yes, to at least one of them. You can be considered a misogynist, and I am not kidding, gynocentrism has reached that far, so there are groups of feminists that would consider you a misogynist for these and other more bizarre and irrational reasons, you can read many notes about this, watch many videos, etc... That word does not matter anymore, everything can be misogynist, so who cares? Let them use that word whenever they want, since it does not mean anything anymore.

Woman first, Trans second
    Male rights activists honestly fascinate me, especially when they're wearing makeup and women's clothes.

“When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.”

Tell me more about how the evil womynz are oppressing men, lol.

article-0-18BAC49E00000578-738_634x382.jpg
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Actually feminists are funnier to read and see, in a very bizarre way. To start with, you can check the news about the snow-plowing system to benefit women (and affect men consequently) due to feminist policies, which as expected, was a total failure that caused a big chaos in Stockholm, that is only a hint about how funny that people can be. There is also the famous interview to a feminist claiming that air conditioning is sexist, really, they give a lot of material for a good comedy. There are tons of other examples, and of course strong arguments for a good debate. However, I am sure this is not the place to do it.

"especially when they're wearing makeup and women's clothes"
    So I cannot wear whatever I want? (oh I see, only women have that right, of course they are always the victims), why is it relevant?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. But, I am guilty of objectifying and judging women I don't know based on their looks. But, I think that's changed a bit since I began dressing at age 50+.

Now, I try to identify what attracted me to them. So, I can have Sherry copy that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Goodness...the irony is palpable in here

Banned Spammer
    The ones I don't care for are the pushy feminine activists.
    They tend to be loud,obnoxious,and get right up in your face and tell you all the bad things you are.
    They seem to hate gay men too and I don't get that at all.

Well the TERF's are insane, but I'm trying to figure out what most of this has to do with misogyny?

Tracii, I agree. In fact I saw the entire feminist process as I am old enough. They do hate men and get right in your face. Yep they do. Tends to make men not like them back. But we do like our mates as they don't do that and act like a good partner. My SO does have some male traits, however she is a good lover. So, we are just human beings with no view points on how men or women should live or do. We are what we are and that is good enough.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    Anyone here a Misogynist?

I am ...
    Why do you think you are a misogynist. Do you think that men overall are better, smarter, or more capable than women? Or is it something else, for example being resentful of beautiful women because you don't look like they do (which I've seen often in posts here).

If you don't mind, I'd like to clarify what you think before I answer.
    Reine

Banned Spammer
    Thats a good question Reine.

I think on this site you are probably going to find more philogynists than mysogynists. Many here would say I love and admire women so much i want to be one
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member
    I suppose this site contains a considerable number of them in denial, especially as far as objectification goes. That isn't love of women insofar as it is often the infatuation with the image of a woman, a constructed paragon of beauty and often submission, and consequently the reduction of femaleness to a two-dimensional representation - once again contrived - of femininity.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 12-01-2016 at 02:22 AM.