Thread: Back to just crossdressing?

Back to just crossdressing?

Hi all
    Some may not remember me and I haven't been gone but probably 2 years. But I occasionally get on the Transsexual forum and maybe as you can see that I don't have as many posts as some. But now wonder that what if since I probably wont afford SRS/GRS. Come back to just being a crossdresser who is 24/7. I'm asking is not having the op the difference. Will those here who do remember me allow me back and what if as I have been on and am still on HRT. Where are all who would be only crossdressers all there lives. And have any since venured outside. I live as a woman and will not return to being a man. I still consider my self as a Femme male but not a man. I am still attracted to cis woman. What are your thoughts and conclusions.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

i am pretty sure you belong here as much as the rest of us. I wish i could be more like you. I have to just settle for underdressing mostly.

Hi Maija

Thanks for being the only one to post a comment here in this so called thread. I don't understand what happened why no other posts. Is there a fear of my type on this forum. Oh well I will ask the moderator to close this thread. Don't think I will ever start another one and not sure as to whether I need to spend any time on any forum here. Thanks again.

CDers don't live full time as women. You do, so this means that you have effectively transitioned.

I read a statistic some months back - about 70% of transsexuals living full time have not had SRS although some may in the future. This is why having a state law that requires SRS before changing the gender on the birth certificate is problematic for so many TSs. Are you on hormones long term? This inhibits male sexual functioning anyway, and I think that a lot of people are fine with not having it done, if they can't afford it or if they can't get it done for medical reasons.
    Reine

Yeah that's what I was going to ask, are you taking hormones to transition as much as possible without the surgery?
    Also I sort of disagree with Reine a little. I think someone could be a crossdresser 24/7 and not be a woman who has transitioned. Contessa, I'm sure everyone loves having you here and your input as well. Actually, I think we all love all of us that are on this forum becuase without, there is no forum , and no place for us dressers to have a comfortable place to discuss often difficult things. I would just be a little more patient, and I hope you don't stop posting. Sometimes it just takes people a little bit to get a free chunck of time where they can adequately respond .
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 12-02-2016 at 01:08 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Contessa, I'm concerned that u feel left out for some reason? I don't think it makes a difference to most here whether u call yourself a CD, TS, or anything else for that matter!?

If u were born with a male body but dress in women's things? U BELONG HERE!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-02-2016 at 01:48 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Also I sort of disagree with Reine a little. I think someone could be a crossdresser 24/7 and not be a woman who has transitioned.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the difference between a transitioned TS and someone who presents as a woman 24/7 but does not consider herself a woman. I'm missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u were born with a male body but dress in women's things? U BELONG HERE!
    I may have misread, but I think Contessa was asking about how well she might be accepted in the TS section, given that she has not had SRS.
    Reine

all are welcome here. You be you
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Please stick around Contessa It been a while but I for one am glad to see you back.
    I would say you belong here as much as the rest of us.
    I spend my days either 50/50 mode (not all girl not all boy) but a mix of both or 100% girl mode.
    The 100% girl mode is starting to become more the norm.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Contessa.......you aren't ignored. Many are probably like I am.....this is the first time this week I have seen you post. Sorry. You are very much wanted here. I was gone for a long time and almost living full time and then something happens. You need a friend dear I will give you my email so you can't get me when you need a chat. Em

I
    Living with a heel in each world.

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    Hi all
    Some may not remember me and I haven't been gone but probably 2 years. But I occasionally get on the Transsexual forum and maybe as you can see that I don't have as many posts as some. But now wonder that what if since I probably wont afford SRS/GRS. Come back to just being a crossdresser who is 24/7. I'm asking is not having the op the difference.
    First of all, Contessa, yes. You belong here. Second, can we all agree that labels don't work, at least not for everyone? Nobody should be an outcast because they don't fit into any of the official "boxes". In other words, call yourself whatever you like. I'd call you pretty.

Hugs

Hi again

It is good to see some very wonderful responses, yes I need this forum now as much as I did a few years ago. Living alone affords a lot of time to think and that I do. I also need to spend some of that time writing my book(story). I just decided that to be a TS I need to do something. So I will just be a crossdresser. A crossdresser that does not run in boy mode. Words and titles mean things to me. So how do you know you are a TS? You are going to have some sort of something done that says transitioned. Sexuality does not have to mean removing your penis to have something installed to place another there. Even if it is still attached to a human being. We have to discuss these subjects before we expect acceptance from the public as to who we are. ???

Ok I am ready I have returned. Hi my name is Contessa.

Platinum Member
    Hi Contessa, Welcome back, I haven't forgot you as you are still on my Birthday list.

I think that I read in the Crossdressers Handbook in chapter one,

That the only rule is that there are no Rules. >Orchid ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Contessa,
    I have found it's all a compromise, life isn't total happiness so if you can find enough in your life maybe that's the compromise you may have to accept.

I have met and spoken to TSs now, they are in part happy but find regrets in the part of the life they have left behind.

I accept I'm bi-gender so no matter what course my CDing still takes I will still be attracted and need to share with women, obviously no matter how far you go with your transition isn't going to change that .

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Contessa....the most important that is to find a you that you are comfortable with. My best friend SISTER is living 24 hrs female and on hormones....and doesn't want a man, doesn't see surgery in the future.....but is as happy as she has ever been. Em
    Living with a heel in each world.