My first time in public was Halloween, dressed as a combo of the Church Lady, Mrs Doubtfire, and Norman Bates' mother. It was fun, but not the CD experience I longed for.

20 years later, again at Halloween, I dressed trashy at an all mens, clothing optional campground in NH, called Mountainside. What a great bunch of men, and a great place to experiment with my CD. They were fine with it on several occasions after that. I even drove an hour, dressed, to their, and stopped to fill up my truck with gas. Got a long stare from a woman in the car next to me. Jealous, probably.

Ok, finally getting to the recent CD point. I went out in Provincetown MA a few weeks ago. Has to be the best place I can imagine for CDing. Had a wonderful evening, and even got some compliments, one from a reportedly straight man. I behaved well for the most part, but do remember "toasting my buns" in front of a roaring fire. I love short dresses and skirts.

Want to get out more, but probably only in PTown. Still afraid of being recognized.