Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little 'outing' game ... does anyone else do this?

Platinum Member
    Hi Becky, A couple weeks ago I was buying some tops and the SA asked if I wanted a gift receipt
    and I said no I don't need one because they were for me, She just laughed,
    Then I showed her some pictures on my cell phone, She said ," That's not you" "I said take a closer look"
    She said Oh my lord you look lovely.
    You would have need a crowbar to remove that smile off my face a I walked out of the store......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hello. I go to "Ross Dress for less" pick out dresses, skirts, tops and after the changing room attendant counts the number of items I take them to the men's changing room. Sometimes dressed drab but most times wearing a bra and top.

I find myself purposefully outing myself in more subtle ways. Nail polish on my toes when I change at the gym. Likewise, as I change into my gym shorts, I don't flaunt it that I have panties on but if your looking closely, you'll catch a glimpse of lace.

I often workout in a sports bra and I'm sure the silhouette shows through my t-shirt.

I find it all a bit exhilirating but no one has vet said anything to me about it.

Great thread. I love doing this. I always go shopping for dresses in guy mode w/ panties, pantyhose, some shapewear, and toenails painted underneath. Bring along a DSW bag w/ my favorite high heels. Then I look around and pick out 3 or 4 dresses. It's always a rush asking the SA that I want to try on the dresses. 95% of my experiences have been positive. Then I'll usually leave on the dress I like the best and ask the SA for a dress in another size. So fun getting complements on my dress or heels! They know what they are doing. I usually buy the dress
    Last edited by Morgan Matthews; 12-11-2016 at 12:07 AM.

This was a long time ago but, I brought in a pair of 3 1/2 inch red pumps that the heals were wearing out. The shoe guy looked am me and gave a smirk but the shoes were ready in a couple of days. Does this count. Brenda

Aspiring Member
    The first time I went shopping locally for a blouse and skirt. I was looking at the skirts and the SA asked if I needed help told her what I was looking for and she asked if I knew her sizes. Told her they were for myself and what size I was looking for. The SA said no problem men came in all of the time either shopping for themselves or their wife/daughter. I found a skirt then went over to where the blouses were and found a blouse. The SA asked if I wanted to try them on which I did. got a changing booth strip down to my under-garments and the SA snickered when she walked by as I had nail polish on my toenails and nylons on. I decided that blouse need to go up a size brought the skirt and blouse and open a charge card for that store. I did go back one other time to shop but after that the SA either quit or got fired. Now I do my shopping off of the internet but hope to start shopping locally again.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I will only go shopping when my wife is in the mood. Go in drab with pantyhose underneath, wife carries a pair of my pumps in a bag. We will pick out a couple of dresses, i will try them on and come out of the dressing room to model for my wife. When i hear her talking to another woman i get really nervous but still come out and model. I was called a faggott by one woman, she told my wife that she was sick for letting me do this. Most of the time they say I have nicer legs than they do or just get smiles

I don't purposely out myself for a lite thrill. I get nothing out of their surprise. I get more out of them when en femme and talking with them. I shop a lot for female clothes in drab mode. Sometimes if asked I may say it is for someone else (wife, girl friend, daughter) or just keep quiet. I have never been afraid to try on shoes in the shoe area in male mode. I have not yet been obviously caught, but I do not doubt that someone who knows me has seen me doing that. I really enjoy shopping when dressed completely en femme because you see immediately what fits and looks good and what does not. However, that is unfortunately not that often.

I used to be terrified of outing myself to SA's and alike, but now I love it. Have had some funny conversations and positive experiences with it

Reality Check
    "Do others ever make a point of 'outing yourself' unnecessarily just for fun?"

Nope, not on purpose. I may have done some of the things others have mentioned like returning female clothes to the store, but there was no "outing" intended.

Not me. I usually go shopping with my wife and everyone thinks it for her.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Does buying clothes fully en femme count as outing yourself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Shoe shopping with painted toenails

A couple of years ago, whilst on a business trip, I went shoe shopping in 'boy mode'. I was looking for some high heeled pumps and, as per usual when away from home, my toenails were painted - cerise! Trying on pumps, I had to replace my boy socks with the store provided sheer bootees. You should have seen the smile on the SA's face when I peeled off my socks and took my time about donning the bootees. She wanted to know if I'd had a pedicure or painted them myself and admired my handiwork! I lost count of how many pairs I tried on!
    Last edited by Judith96a; 01-11-2017 at 01:01 PM.