Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As a cross dresser or trans woman, you'll always be alone!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    there some people who do get struck by lightning, but it is very rare. ... and if she has a difficult time, imagine those who have other "issues" in addition to the crossdressing?
    I've been struck 5 times then, and am friends with people who've been struck at least once. Since I know some of the women who actually like CDs, I feel pretty confident that this isn't freak coincidence - because I know exactly how and why I met these people. Sure, if you passively wait for it to happen for you, odds are, it won't. But that's the first fallacy - YOU have to be involved in the process. If you just live your life waiting, then you'll spend it waiting alone, odds are,

The biggest issue most CDs are going to have compared to the trans people I know, is that you aren't out, and many of you will start relationships (and I'm not judging you here, I know how hard this is), without being honest about who you really are. I understand that there is an element of self-defense, survival, and frankly desperation in all of that. I've been there, done that, and have the children and ex-wives to show for it. I get that. Believe me.

What I've learned though is that if you want to have better than a lottery-winner type chance of happiness in a relationship, you have to do things to make this happen. This starts with being open about who you are, at least in a limited way. The CDs I know who have met women who like them go out to events where meeting such women are possible. They don't simply stay home. They may not be out to everyone, or even most of the people in their lives. But they are out to SOMEONE, and they go out and do stuff. Some of the events where they've had luck are frankly fetish related sex parties. Despite that, sometimes genuine long lasting relationships form. Others may be involved in the community, or may simply go to church or some other function en femme. I assert that their odds of meeting someone are WAY higher than someone who simply lurks at home, never venturing out.

It isn't just having more opportunities, though - it's about being more real and honest about yourself. Look, people can tell when you aren't authentic. They may not understand why, they may deny it, and some of us are better at hiding it than others, but it's off-putting. Authenticity is a big deal.

If you want to tell yourselves "it'll never happen for me, Paula (and all the friends she's mentioned) are just flukes", then fine, tell yourself that. But I guarantee you that it's liable to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

And even if you are right, Vickie, and I am simply a super-lotto winner who's too dumb to know it, I do know this - the odds of winning the lotto are low. But they are ZERO if you never even buy a ticket.

Hi Paula

I have thought that I would be alone and as it is now I am lonely. I moved from the home that my spouse and I were living in in 2014. Her and I had a 38 year marriage prior to the onset of my dressing. I hate that she could not accept me as I was coming into myself. I was just beginning to live and she had to say to me that if I wasn't able to have sex as a man then she didn't want me. I also noticed that once I was on hormones that I was even more attracted to her as she was the one who found me not the other way around. I would wish to rekindle that relationship but to no avail. I did in the middle of Aug of 2015 move away again and also in late Oct 2015 to my home alone in Arizona. I want to meet another person to have a relationship with. She needs to be a bi sexual cis gender woman. I am not just a crossdresser as I live 24/7. This person must understand that I can't preform as a man.

Also to whom ever mentioned a website I am trying to figure out how and want to do so to help with those who might be actively searching.

Contessa
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    She needs to be a bi sexual cis gender woman. I am not just a crossdresser as I live 24/7. This person must understand that I can't preform as a man.
    1. Why only bisexual women?
    2. Why only cisgender women?

It's not that we have to be alone. It's that we don't feel that we can be 'ourselves', and be loved for everything we are. We feel we have to hide this part of our life from others to be sexually attractive to the ones we want to have as mates. I'm not always alone; I meet interesting women, and date. But at some point I have to break it off before the relationship becomes too serious, always because of the obvious behavior on her part that indicates she wouldn't be accepting of dating a crossdresser. I know, I know, plenty of you will tell me to just assume that if she really loves me, it won't make a difference. But my experience has not shown that to be true.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When my partner of 38 years died, I felt so alone for a year. But I decided I was not going to stay lonely. Met many other TS ( Pre and Post), also joined a large meetup group of a very mixed crowd of TG/TS and CDs. Many from this group and others not in it, TS and Lesbian women, and I go out clubbing and some also do Karaoke.

I have all but given up hope for a purely male partner. I have always felt more emotionally attached to female partners. I have made some friendly overtures to some Lesbian and TS and CD.

I think it is time for all of us to expand our views of what we are looking for.

Where do you live? I'd love to get an invite to one of her parties

Joanna

True love exists in my world. I am beyond lucky. Being late-onset, my trans revelations have come as surprises to both myself and my wife, but i kept telling her everything, every step of the way. She's with me to the end of the line, which means full transition - GRS and hormones, and life thereafter.

What Paula says is true on so many levels. Listen to her. In the end it is only worth being with someone where you are fully, truly yourself. As starting conditions affect all in chaos theory, they do in real life. By being the CD/TG/TS publicly when you meet your future soulmate, there is nothing to hide, nothing at all, and no complaints from them that you're not what they expected!

xxx Pam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er