Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes or No

Banned Read only

Yes or No

SCENARO: The wife is in the garage doing laundry and her husband comes up and starts helping her fold clothes, he picks up her panties and says these are nice, do you mind if I try them on? She says go ahead. The next day he tells her I tried on your panties and they really feel good, I'm going to buy some and start wearing them.

Two Questions, answer Yes or No

1. Does she have the right to tell him he can't wear them.
    2. With this same scenario would most women be O.K with their husband starting to wear bikini panties or thong.

Aspiring Member
    Women who I know well enough to answer this question would not like to share underwear with anyone, husband or otherwise. The detestability of sharing underwear, period, would dominate their response. They would be so vehement that the gender or even the identity of the sharer would be nowhere near as important as the act of sharing itself.

I don't know about question 2, but question one is a resounding YES.

For #1, I'd say she has the right to express an opinion, but not the right to forbid. (Predicated on the statement that he was going to buy and wear HIS OWN. Deciding to help yourself to someone else's possessions is never correct and in this case unhygienic.)

For #2, I am in no way qualified to answer for "most women."
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I would liked to amend my earlier response. I misread it and interpreted question one as pertaining to her panties. As for buying and wearing his own I would agree with Jennie.

1. No - adding agreement that the wife could express her opinion, but can't really stop the husband.
    2. Can't answer as I am not a woman. My experience is that my wife was totally accepting of it, but I don't see how that could be extrapolated out.

Yes she has the right to tell not to wear them but he has the right to ignore it. No most likely would feel uncomfortable.

I'm not qualified to offer any informed opinion on #2. I suspect that the answer is no but that's a hunch not informed opinion.
    As to #1. The premise is that she has already consented to him trying on her panties, by implication as a one-off exercise rather than on an ongoing basis. Does this consent imply that she has waived any 'right' that she may have had to object to him wearing panties (that are not hers, borrowed or otherwise)? One could argue that if she wasn't prepared for the eventuality that, having tried on her panties he would enjoy them and want his own, she shouldn't have consented to him trying them in the first place. However, (rapidly dons asbestos underwear in anticipation of the reaction) this is male logic, not, female logic. So regardless of what any of us crossdressing males might think she will perceive herself as being entirely entitled to object / forbid and, in the case of non-compliance, inflict such consequences as she may choose!
    Mind you, uttering the word 'right' in this context raises a myriad of questions, such as who is arbiter, from whose perspective, why does their opinion matter, what are the likely consequences, are they reasonable, are they tolerable, etc,etc!
    In the end it's up to you as to whether you can tolerate the consequences of doing something of which your wife disapproves!

Aspiring Member
    Question 1, Yes she has the right to ask. But in a good relationship there is a give and take. The couple need to work this out so both can be a little happy and a little disappointed.
    Question 2, I really don't know. I have talked with 4 different women, they all have different perspectives. My wife allows me to dress when she is not home. One lady I knows told me that if her husband came out to her she would love to go out with him and dress him. Another told me she would not like her husband dressing at all, being we are just friend I great that I do. And another was let what happens happen.
    Sara

This scenario would not have occurred in my house at all. My wife doesn't do the laundry. I do. That being said, she has the right to state her preference. He has his right to ignore it and do what he wants. Both of them have the right to suffer the consequences which come along with their decisions. Maybe she'll divorce him and tell their mutual friends exactly why and perhaps he'll be upset over losing those friends, though I don't see why people like that would be called friends in the first place.
    When my wife helped me pick out panties, she picked bikini ones and I totally agree with this decision.

for 1 of course she has the "right" to express her opinion. If she prefers you not to wear woman's underwear you have to determine if the risk of "getting caught" with them is worth it in your marriage. If you have a DADT policy, kinda seems like maybe you unintentionally pushed that boundary but I don't want to assume anything.

I wear bikini, thongs and "boy" short underwear everyday. I have 6 pairs of men's underwear and can't remember the last time I actually wore them. I have more woman's underwear than my wife but she doesn't see me in them either,.
    bi for now

Kathie Pantyhose
    Any day in pantyhose is a great day

Banned Read only
    Judith96a while reading your thread I was beginning to think I had walked into the courtroom by mistake and was hearing your closing argument for the defense. It's just underwear, only you and your wife will know what you are wearing, if they feel better than male undies who is she to tell him what underwear he can wear??? What's next, he has to ask her when he can go to the bathroom??? LETS NOT FORGET some clothing designer that's probialy been dead for 50 years decided women will wear nylon undies and I'll call them panties; men will wear canvas and burlap pants and we will cut them off at the knees and I'll make the decision and call them boxers and all the boys and girls will do as I say just like sheep being led to slaughter; nobody can deviate or change because I am a clothing designer, end of story!!!

I think you missed a big question in your scenario. How many wives wouldn't freak when asked about trying on her panties? I think that in the majority of married relationships if a (closeted) husband casually asked his wife if he could try on her panties she wouldn't be so blasé in her response thereby making the other two questions irrelevant.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'd love to see my wifes face if I asked to wear her knickers. She'd think I was (a) sick, (b) mentally ill, (c) a pervert or (d) a sexual deviant. Not that I'd want to as hers are far too big and plain for my liking. As for hygenic, if you have an even remotely normal love life I doubt sharing underwear would be a major problem (providing they're washed of course).
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I would say she has the right to say she doesn't want you to wear them.
    I dated a girl for two years as a teen and she would buy me girls undies but not pink or if they had lace on them.
    My wife buys me mens underwear that could pass as women's you know, no silly fly.
    A few times when my mother in-law would do our laundry she put my underwear in my wife's draw.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    I have to go with Micki and Diane's answer, the whole question would never arise, it would be like lighting a blue touch paper and stand well back !!

ummm , I don't wear my wife's panties and she doesn't wear mine. That is unless one of us runs out of underwear before we do laundry then we might . But generally , I don't like sharing my undies and she certainly has the right to say no about sharing hers.

I guess I am really lucky. My wife has not bought me any panties, but does encourage me to buy and wear what I want. She even gave me three pair of panties that she bought, but did not like. I love them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    For #1, I'd say she has the right to express an opinion, but not the right to forbid.

agreed

For #2, I am in no way qualified to answer for "most women."
    maybe better than some women you do lol

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

She even gave me three pair of panties that she bought, but did not like. I love them!![/QUOTE]

That is funny Karyn, I had a few tops I bought too small and my wife took them
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

In 1972 my girlfriend (now my wife) and I wear at her house. Her parents were on an extended rv trip and we were taking care of the yard. After we were done, we went into the house (my girl friend stilled lived there ) and my girl friend took a shower while I drank a beer. Afther she got done, I took my shower. When I got out my wife told me that she threw my clothes in the wash with her clothes. Well, what am I supposed to wear? I can't sit around naked (HAH, ask me that today!)... so she asked if I wanted to wear a pair of her under wear..... pleasant memories.

Silver Member
    If you are wondering, if those questions would be a way to open a dialog with your wife about wearing panties. THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!
    My wife knew before we got married that I wore panties and was a CD. On one trip I bought us matching panties. She didn't like it even though she didn't fight me about wearing panties full time.

Platinum Member
    Deebra, RE: Question one thing to remember, ( Happy Wife -Happy Life ) !

RE: Question two, About three months ago I started wearing light control panty girdles
    and as yet no comments one way or the other......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 12-06-2016 at 09:46 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sherry's wildest fantasy themed stories r more realistic than then your basic scenario------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My wife could care. I wear whatever I want: bikini, thong, lace, woman's.....The other day, I wore red bikini under white shorts just to see how long would take her to notice. Took longer than I expected. She just said,"So, red is the color of the day?". We had a good laugh.

Without over intellectualizing it, I think the answer depends on the people involved and the relationship they have?

BTW, are we obligated to ALWAYS wear underwear? Do we need permission to go commando?

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    SCENARO: The wife is in the garage doing laundry and her husband comes up and starts helping her fold clothes, he picks up her panties and says these are nice, do you mind if I try them on? She says go ahead. The next day he tells her I tried on your panties and they really feel good, I'm going to buy some and start wearing them.

Two Questions, answer Yes or No

1. Does she have the right to tell him he can't wear them.
    2. With this same scenario would most women be O.K with their husband starting to wear bikini panties or thong.
    In the premise, you stated that she gave permission to try on her panties, so she be would more inclined to allow him to buy and wear panties.

My two cents.