Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes or No

Actually I never tried on panties from any girl I was with. They are her clothes, however i buy my own.
    Part Time Girl

Reality Check
    I asked my wife if I could wear her panties and she picked out several pairs of older ones and gave them to me. I eventually bought my own.

Each of our relationships is different so there is no "yes or no" answer to any of these questions.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I never wore ex # 1 or 2"s panties but ex#2 liked to wear men's std run of the mill tighty whiteys.
    She said they were comfy so who was I to tell her what she could wear.
    I wore bikini style guy undies then and she would slip in a pair of girl panties in my stocking at Christmas.

I would think a woman who was okay with her husband trying on her undies would be okay with him buying and wearing his own. If he likes them and they feel good to him, what does it matter? I can appreciate it can be a surprise and maybe confusing for a wife to learn her husband has this desire, but ultimately... let the man live how he wants.

I don't think any of us, even among the GG, can speak for most women, but I assume this would be an adjustment for some, just based on the socionormative ideas we have for fashion. My CD has a bangin' body, though, so my recommendation is don't sweat it and enjoy the view, ladies.

I have difficulty with the part of her having a "Right" to tell him no. It's a marriage and that should mean discussion. She could say she's not comfortable with it or something of the like, but the "Right" to say no??? That's too one sided a situation.

As to part B... I ahve no clue how many women would approve. I think that's something very individual and again would relate more to the couple's relationship as a whole.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

She has a right to state her opinion, and then they should talk about it. She has no right to tell him what to do. However I see many girls who have the belief that they can order their boyfriends about and the guys pretty much shut up. Maybe because of the consenquences Judith spoke about...

But to be honest, I used to be the guy to a certain degree too, thinking that what women told me would be 100% right.

In regards to the first question, I am reminded of my last girlfriend who was a few cm shorter than me (I'm 190) and because of that she occasionally used to buy clothes in men's department (skinny jeans or sneakers). She used to wear some really casual clothing like hoodies or leggins; once in a blue moon I would say that I would like to see her in a pretty dress, but I never tried to pressure her. She was like that and I loved her because of who she was.

As for the second question, I'm not qualified to say anything.

My question is:
    Why are you doing laundry in your garage???
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Banned Read only
    Because that's where my washer and dryer are located. In my regional area that's how a lot of houses are built. Newer, more expensive homes have them located inside the house. Old school thinking was if you are at work and the rubber water line breaks that supplies the washer it's better to flood the concrete garage floor than inside the house. Houses built today with laundry inside have a pan under the washer with a drain if it springs a leak. Water lines today are built much better than the old solid rubber ones.

Deebra

1. Yes
    2. No

Banned Read only
    1 yes she has the right to tell how she feels it's hard to find a wife or girlfriend who excepts those kind of things.

2 yes and no some don't mind what they can't see they don't care and some might find it disturbing and not accepted it in any way

My wife caught me wearing my own panties, which I had purchased. She asked how they fit relative to my package and I told her that I had purchased buyshort style panties for that very reason. She said that she like the blue color on me and was tired of seeing me in "tighty Whities". That's all that was said.

Months later, I was surfing on this site when my cell phone rang in the other room. I set down my laptop and went for the phone. While gone, she noticed the "Crossdressers.com" heading on the page and when I got back, we had quite a lengthy discussion about whether I was gay, didn't I love her anymore, was there another woman, etc, etc, etc. For weeks thereafter, she seemed really dissapointed that i had not been honest with her for quite some time. She wasn't really upset about my dressing, only that I had concealed it from her. ANyway, my fears and concerns that I had been harboring for quite some time disappeared!

That's so great that you were able to talk about it and that she's seemingly supportive of your dressing. Hopefully with time any hurt feelings about it being a secret for so long will pass.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-09-2016 at 01:44 PM. Reason: you don't need to quote post above yours

1. No
    2. No