Thread: Got a little scared

Got a little scared

I've been getting braver and going out in public more often while wearing women's jeans and a shirt. Even went shopping with my wife this past week and the only male clothes I had on were my shoes.

Tonight I felt like going out for a quick drive while wearing my new khakis, new sweater and my new necklace. I also had a bra and forms, plus panties and stockings and I wore my flats. Everything went well, I caught myself driving my normal speed (which is usually a little above the limit) and quickly slowed down to the speed limit so I wouldn't be noticed.

Got home, and it appeared the neighbors blinds were open just a little which made me just a little nervous, but what really got my attention is when I got out of my car. I only had one headlight! What if I had met a police officer and he pulled me over.

Guess tomorrow I will have to replace my headlight so I don't have to worry about being pulled over.

You would have been ok in the good life state girl!, glad everything went ok, merry christmas to you, hugs. stacy
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Meh. I've gotten pulled over for speeding while I was totally en femme. No biggie.

Perhaps I'll share the story at some point.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you had been pulled over nothing would have happened the police have had gender expression training.
    He or she would have made you aware and you would be on your way.
    Your neighbor isn't going to be looking. You need to chill out a little the world isn't out to get you.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-07-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    You probably would have nothing to worry about. Have you ever noticed how many police cars have only one headlight? More than you think, but you are right, you should get it fixed. Police expect people to go over the limit. Usually, if you are more than 10 miles over the limit, that is when they come after you.

Wearing jeans and a blouse i would consider attempting to blend in, as i see alot of women dressing that way nowadays, when they are not wearing sweats. Going shopping with your wife must have been a bit of a rush. Good to see the bravery is growing.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-07-2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Reality Check
    In most cases, you would have been treated professionally by the police. There's a small chance you would have ended up on "Cops" or some other police TV show.

As for your neighbors, you never know who might happen to be looking out the window at any given time.

With every thing the police have been thru and the training I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble from them. I don't how how dressed you were but from what you described your picture on the license wouldn't be too far different so you'd be ok. In Texas they usually just give a warning for one head light.

One side effect of dressing is that we all seem to obey the road rules a little better. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, of all the risks that exist with driving while dressed, i.e. Police, flat tire, accident, etc. I encountered another...my license plate. I proudly served on the Army, and have a license plate that says Army Veteran. I parked at a shopping center and was getting out (dressed of course) when I heard a guy yell (Hey Army). I froze. He started to walk over. I quickly answered back, " its my husbands car". He stopped. We were about twenty feet apart, so he got a good look at me. I've never thought of myself as passable, but he just smiled and drove away. He waved. Yes, my heart was at double time. 😳

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    That falls into the category that there is no safer driver on the road than one that is crossdressed.

I have been driving for a little bit now, but the headlight is what really freaked me out.

Not being a mechanic and since the newer cars are a lot harder to change headlight I got online to see how it was done. It didn't look hard so I did it myself with no problems. Whatever happened to taking out a couple screws and then to replacing the whole headlight. I had to remove my headlight cover, remove a cover on the back side and then pull out the headlight.

I've taken a few pictures with my phone the couple times I've been out once in daylight, but deleted them as soon as I got home so my wife wouldn't see them. She doesn't mind me dressing at home, but she does NOT want me fully dressed outside the home.

I was stopped at a check point today and despite my being super nervous he only looked at my licence and said thank you. My wife also doesn't want me going out, but I believe she is more worried about what everyone else would think if they knew about me than my actual girl time.

Aspiring Member
    Greetings fellow Husker. The police are professionals, they would just give you a fix it ticket. How you are dressed is irrelevant. They may have a good chuckle after you are gone, but it would be forgotten 10 minutes later. I fear being recognized by one of my customer more than anything else.
    Go Big Red,
    Sara

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    My wife also doesn't want me going out, but I believe she is more worried about what everyone else would think if they knew about me than my actual girl time.
    That is how my wife feels too

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sara66 View Post
    I fear being recognized by one of my customer more than anything else.
    Go Big Red,
    Sara
    Living in a smaller town, I am afraid of running into someone I know. I went to a Husker game one time and ran into 4 people I knew. What are the odds of seeing someone I know in a crowd of 75,000?

Aspiring Member
    At a Nebraska game it is 100%. Other than Omaha or Lincoln all the towns are small.
    Sara

Quote Originally Posted by sara66 View Post
    Other than Omaha or Lincoln all the towns are small.
    Sara
    Totally agrees

Quote Originally Posted by Happilymarriedguy View Post

Not being a mechanic and since the newer cars are a lot harder to change headlight I got online to see how it was done. It didn't look hard so I did it myself with no problems. Whatever happened to taking out a couple screws and then to replacing the whole headlight.
    You got an easy car to do. I heard of one car that you have to remove the bumper to change the headlights.