Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attributes Good and Bad

Attributes Good and Bad

All of us wether we are CD/TS/TG are GM's that are sometime/alltime/whatevertime trying to look feminine. As GM's we have natural features and attributes that make it easier or harder for us. i would be interested in hearing what you feel are you natural pros and cons, here are some of mine:

Positive characteristics:
    • Thin arms
    • Small shoulders and chest
    • Small feet
    • Smallish hands
    • Very feminine lips (apparently i have been told)
    • Slim
    • Long legs
    • Thin eyebrows
    • Prominent cheekbones
    • Thinner chin

Negative characteristics
    • 5 Feet 11'
    • Light skin with dark body hair - not a lot really shows up
    • Slight middle age spread
    • Thinning hair (alas not on body)
    • Male forehead shape
    • Longer face
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

My ex girlfriend was 5'11" I am 5'11 , thin ,long legs and have been told that I have a female face however a three day beard clears that up. Don't have thinning hair but don't like any other hair on my body. But my beard now is mostly white. My hair is getting that way also and I am mid blonde and it does match in with the hair better. So, just an older girl here who looks way younger.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    I'm mostly happy with my appearance.
    At 5' 7" and about 147lbs, a 37" 31" 37" figure and legs I didn't expect to get so many people to comment on. My feet are just about acceptable a t UK size 8, the problems come with large hands and fairly well muscle toned arms and shoulders but it doesn't stop me showing them.
    My facial shape is very similar to my sister and mother, my daughter also has the same features. Rounded cheek bones and a good mouth shape when smiling, I still prefer to rely on makeup to do it's job and a wig does finally take the guy away. I do feel most of us need to bring hair over our forehead and cover the more pronounced male shape, it's a good exercise if you feel you don't look right to try and bring some hair forward , it is very surprising the difference it makes. To me the wig is the make or break, it can make a long thin face look longer or the right style can create a rounder more feminine shape.
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-07-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    I run between 5'11" and 6'0". I don't consider this too much of a problem, as i have seen several taller women in my escapades around town, both drab and femme. Due to working out and a hearty appetite, my size is a bit bigger than the average 6 foot person. I have a young looking face when shaven, so that helps. I have been told i have chicken legs. Facial features i am not sure of. Anyone want to check some of my postings and comment would be helpful. I don't think i do a bad job when makeup is involved. I basically try to work with what i have.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

I'm pretty happy with my appearance. I'd prefer a few less wrinkles of course, better eyesight (for applying make up). I'm quite small and quite skinny, shoulders are reasonable and not too broad. Hands are a give away of my age and I'm starting to get a wrinkly neck which I don't like! But, hey, we've all got something we don't like. I think I look better as a woman than a guy!

Positives and negatives...

I am over 6'1" and have a long beard (both in my opinion the highest of my negatives).
    I have long fairly nicely toned legs, that look very good in leggings and/or tights.
    I am generally quite slender in general (for my height) and body wise pass quite well (I am a UK 16/18 dress size, although can get into some size 12 skirts).
    I have some natural feminine mannerisms.

Aspiring Member
    I am a big lunk. I am 6' & 290lbs, thinning hair. I am not real squishy but a big guy none the less. Ruggedly hansom . Makeup does work wonders. Not much on the positive. At lease only wear a size 12w women's shoe.
    Sara
    Last edited by sara66; 12-07-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    everyone is beautiful , we are all all are own worst critics ..........

Wow, what a peculiar question! I was asked to think about my good attributes in general on several occasions, but I have never even considered it in this way. So here goes nothing

Pros:
    • I have a rather slim figure (UK 14 dress size, although I can get into some size 12)
    • Long legs
    • Height (If I were a woman, I guess I would tick this one off as a negative though)

Cons:
    • Wide shoulders
    • Rectangular body shape, so no thin waist to speak of
    • Skin

I guess if I wanted to go in public and pass as a women I would be disappointed with being 6" taller than most women and being sz18.
    I was at a Halloween party dressed up when I was 35 and some guy said I looked unattractive as a women.
    Since I don't go out dressed as a girl I'm OK with the way I look, OK maybe loose 10 lbs. would be nice.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Hmm let me see..
    For - slimish figure (UK size 12), not too big feet (UK size 8), pretty good legs, nice bum (according to my wife), little body hair, good at make up (I paint so have developed a steady hand), height 5'8'' (average UK womens height)

Against - too prominent chin, eyebags, no really good wig, big hands, probably lots more!
    Last edited by DIANEF; 12-07-2016 at 02:23 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Positives: 5'5", size 8 1/2 women's shoe size, natural 36B bust, oval face, thin arched brows, no visible Adam's apple, small hands, no hair on arms and legs and a soft voice. Negatives, Bald (need a wig), big calves for my height, a bit bow legged, a nose that seems to be growing as I age, Thin lashes, facial hair that keeps growing back except now it's white.

The positive:

A small nose
    Not a particularly strong jaw-line
    Small feet for my height (UK size 8)
    Slim build
    Small-boned
    Small chest to hip ratio

The Negative:

Small eyes
    Tall for a girl (although not too tall - 5' 10")
    My veins stick out on my hands
    Light skin with dark hair
    male-shaped eye-brows
    A girl can never have too many dresses

I had to LOL at DianeF negative - No really good wig hahaha.... that is a lot easier to remedy than most negatives
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Actually a really good wig costs a LOT of money, when you are closeted like me finding x hundred pounds isn't that easy, especially when your wife wants to see what said money has been spent on.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

This is an odd question for me because not all my masculine traits are something I see as bad, and not all my feminine traits are good. But here goes nothing!

Positive: - I've got long legs.
    - I'm very thin.
    - I have shoulders that are broad enough to be masculine, but narrow enough to not be noticable when I'm crossdressing.
    - I look pretty good in cute, baggy sweaters.
    - I'm not super hairy yet. So I typically don't have to shave.
    - Thanks to my friend helping me out, I got pretty good at make-up in a really short amount of time.
    - My self-esteem has gotten a lot better lately, and I've been able to go out dressed a lot more. And I feel more confident now.

Negative: - I have scoliosis, so my ribcage is a bit off-center.
    - Thanks to puberty not fully doing it's job, my voice has been stuck at the same pitch since around eigth or ninth grade. (I think I have a hormone imbalance? I don't know?? Everyone just thinks I'm a late bloomer 'cause my parents were, but I should probably get that checked.)
    - My hair isn't as fluffy and adorable as I'd like it to be.
    - I have extremely sensitive skin. It gets irritated or dry like nobody's business. Acne is also an issue. Uuuugh...

Let me clarify Periwinkle. the masculine traits are only a negative when you wish to be presenting as female.
    Dianef, I hear you its the cost justification...so the actual negative is a lack of a huge pile of secret cash..
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Crossdresser
    A lot of my negative male traits have turned out to be good feminine traits.

Lack of bulky muscles so I have thin arms.
    Short height but I can wear 4" heels and still be average.
    Size 8-8.5 male shoes which traslates into a size 9 or 9.5 womens.
    Very girly looking legs. I received this comment at deer camp so it was not a good comment at the time.
    And the biggest male con...no body hair!. I mean absolutely none on the body. I have a little under the arms and where no one sees, also on my calves.

Positive: I have a woman's face. No brow ridge, no Adam's apple, full lips.

Negatives: I have massive shoulders and no hips: my waist and hips are the same size.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me my feminine features are
    1 long slim legs
    2 very thin body hair especially on my arms
    3. Pretty blue eyes
    Male features
    1 tall at 6'2
    2 big feet size 11 1/2
    3. Big shoulders
    4. Thinning hair

Unfortunately for me, almost everything screams "male". From my chiseled facial structure and rapidly growing full beard to my powerful Adonis-like legs I am stuck with a terrible body. On the positive side, I do like my manicured nails when I let them grow out and once in grade school someone told me I had a rather feminine gait.

Aspiring Member
    Pros:
    Height/weight proportional (6'1"/176#)
    Virtually NO facial hair (some electrolysis over the years, daily plucking)
    Nice facial skin tone for a senior citizen
    Very smooth skin
    Very little body and leg hair (shaved for decades)
    Next to no chest hair (plucked and shaved as needed)
    Realistic small boobs from past medical treatment (walking on eggshells here...)
    Versatile singer's voice way up into clear falsetto
    Good at emulating mannerisms
    Long, slim legs; smooth arms with very light hair and only slight muscularity
    Long, slim fingers, albeit on largish hands
    Nice nails hand and foot
    Long hair that is keeping its color well into senior-citizen years
    Androgynous facial features for the most part
    I found a very nice smile a couple thousand photos ago...

Cons:
    Tall
    Broad shoulders and slim hips
    The search for my butt continues
    Male-pattern baldness (but hanging in there)
    Relatively prominent Adam's Apple
    Deep natural voice
    Largish hands, women's size 13 (US) feet
    Bulbous nose (sigh; thanks, Dad)
    Default slouch and melancholic scowl (working on both)

In other words, PERFECT!
    Last edited by Acastina; 12-08-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Pros:

Face like my mother
    Feminine legs
    When wearing my forms I look a lot thinner up top
    No Adam's apple
    Great sense of style
    Voice not very manly when I don't try

Cons:
    Shoulders and back are too broad
    Man hands, but they do look better with nails
    I am 6' 0" but I like it and rock 4" heels whenever I want. If I was a GG I would still want to be tall. In the south I see women as tall or taller than me all the time.
    I am working on speaking using the upper range of my voice but sometimes something deeper slips out
    Want to lose more 20lbs
    I wish I had more freedom to be me.

Positive characteristics:
    short, only 5 feet 6 inches
    no five o'clock shadow
    don't have to shave my legs
    adam's apple not that observant

negative characteristics:
    obese

If we got a whole lot of GG's to do the same thing listing their feminine attributes, the lists would be of similar ilk.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec