Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What triggered your Crossdressing need?

I cant really pinpoint the exact time It happened for me, but I remember when I was around 10 or 11 I was so intrigued as to how Id look in a bra, a dress and a pair of high heels as my mother was always dressed like this. I have always had an urge to dress up in women's clothing since that day but I didn't really think about it too often after that until a few years later when I finally had an opportunity to try some of my mothers lingerie, clothes and high heels. After waiting all day for her to go out, I try on a nice pair of her lace knickers with stockings and suspenders and ever since then, I knew it was how I felt. Everything about that day and the rush I got felt incredible and Ill never get that buzz from dressing in mens underwear or clothes. Although I later stopped doing it (due to a lack of opportunity and denial from myself personally), Its only recent where Ive accepted myself and Im happy I have done so as I feel alive and I have never felt this good about myself ever.

I don't remember what started my love for cross dressing and especially Southern Belle dresses. I would probably guess it was a movie like either The King And I or Gone With The Wind (which my grandmother watched alot of both). Of course, the early days involved me exploring my grandmothers closet load of clothes whenever I had the place to myself for a while. I was able to find a couple things I liked to itch that scratch to wear dresses in my early days until I bought my first southern belle dress as I was graduating from high school. When I tried to get away from it a bit when I moved another state over, I taped up the box with my southern belle dress, wrote "Halloween costume" on it, then threw it in another closet. I never knew what happened to it after I moved away and my family cleared out the house as I was the last to leave the house.

I had just learned to masturbate at camp. I came home and was masturbating constantly, always looking for stuff to masturbate to. At first it was the Sears and JC Penny catalogue, then I was looking for dirty magazines or anything when I found my moms underwear and lingerie...

Just evolved early in life knowing it was a woman lurking in the wrong presentation. Surrounded by 2 sisters and a Bohemian mother sure helped the process. Strong support led to first outing in public at 15 with no turning back......not sure if a "trigger" was involved, other than preset genetics.......

I think mine was seeing heels and wanting to wear them then the clothes etc just seemed to follow. Now I just want to be able to try and go the full hog and look the part without people noticing.

I just have a lot to learn

Platinum Member
    Hi Steph, Not really sure what caused it but I have been in this Crossdressing program for over 69yrs.

It's just who I am & It's just what I do ! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Not sure what triggered, but ever since childhood, like when I was 6-7 yrs old I remember I always liked to touch girls underwear. Once my parent went out of town for some urgent work for couple of days and I had to stay in one of our very close family friends house whose girl and I were very close friends too. One night I pied on bed and did not have any dry underwear to put on and I was given one of the underwear of my girlfriend. I remember months after that I would not give that back and hide it somewhere that my parents would not see and put on them whenever I had a chance.

Mine was something like your early experience. My sister and I (she was 5 I was 6) were staying with my aunt. We both had an accident in the beds during nap time. Auntie only had girl's panties to change us into. We both exchanged our wet undies in the bathroom while auntie watched. I was given citest white cotton panties with tiny flower pattern. My sister pointed at my crotch and said "look at his pee pee. It's sticking up. I didn't understand why that happened but it stockman my mind, as over the years I tried on as many panties as I could sneak in.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-16-2016 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Edited due to rule break

For me it was trying on mom's pantyhose for the first time at age 11. That lead to other things like her dresses, leotard, panties, bra and it all felt euphoric. WOW! and even today years later it's still WOW! As for what triggered my dressing to evolve like it has, I have to say that I was raised around and have always admired classy women. It's probably the reason why I have always had more female friends than male. After my young horn dog years, I realized that when I saw a classy lady in pantyhose, heels, nice make up, dress, etc that I wanted to be her rather than do her. Enter my wife who also has an equal love for pantyhose and everything has evolved from there. Without the love, mentoring, and support from her all of these years my dressing never would have evolved. Today it's everything from breast forms to nails and everything in between. I love the transformation process and cherish my time in front of the mirror getting ready making sure it's just right. Through it all, my natural fem tendencies have evolved too and classy ladies, CD's, etc are still my heroes. Who would have thought a silky, sexy garment like pantyhose would unlock so much inside some of us. I'm not sure why it did but am thankful for it all.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

For me it started when I was 10 and all the girls in school would wear leotards and tights in gym class the way they looked in them and the body I longed to look like that. I would sneak to my cousins dresser and go into her bathroom and wear her clothes. Eventually I would buy my own leotard and tights and was hooked into being a crossdresser ever since and I'm still to this day still wearing dance clothes heels makeup wigs thinking I am a dancer

For me, I was about 6 or 7 when I began to sense a feeling that I wasn't really a boy. The feelings would come and go. I preferred playing with the girls, but also played with the boys. As those feelings materialized and became stronger I starting playing with my mother's things. They felt good and I felt more comfortable as if I was now being the real person I was. But the feelings would turn on and turn off over time. When the feminine feelings came I had this uncontrollable urge to look like I felt - get out of the boy clothes, and put on something feminine. Then I got caught. In spite of the shame I felt in crossdressing I still had to do it when the feelings got strong. And the rest is, as they say, history - a long, long history. For the most part, it is a history you have heard many, many times. Interesting how we all seem to more or less follow the same general pattern but with our own individual variations here and there. Seems to me, that is evidence that this behavior might not involve a lot of choice and is present in the fundamental behavior patterns of some people that, when exposed to certain circumstances, produces a similar response. Like a predisposition that starts out turned off but once turned on can't be turned off. Depressive predispositions work that way. Hmmm, maybe some forms of gender variance are also predispositions we are born with as a result of some tiny genetic or developmental error. Some believe it is all imaginary or delusional. For me and I suspect for most of us girls it is in no way imagination. I think, for those who have only one steady gender and have never strayed from that, it is hard to understand what it is like to have your gender sense switch or smoothly glide from one gender sense to another. It is one of those things that you just have to experience to understand.

Gretchen

Gretchen, that was spot on. How many of have the exact same story. I especially appreciate the line, "to look like I feel". Spot on !
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

Aspiring Member
    I really don't know. I think there are greater issues than just the clothes - the wrapper of the sweet.

I reckon I can trace back certain things like a curiosity about full skirts, admittedly wanting to be made up and dress like the girls in the Chinese dance troupe in primary school, seizing every single opportunity to crossdress at the expense of my humiliation (even up to recently), to which I had since become completely impervious. I think all these are but incidental side effects.

Is it a lust for beauty, narrowly defined towards femininity? I should think not. I'm probably now more well dressed as a man than I generally am as a woman. I don't think I'm 'hot', let alone 'pretty'. I was simply raised to dress presentably; of course I ended up running wild initially when I was free to crossdress. I think the girls' clothing section as a child also had a gigantic draw for me, at least before I had any idea what 'dressing for comfort' was. I did have to rediscover men's clothing anyway, as I had my own income of sorts thanks to national service, and learnt to dress up properly while out.

Everything up to that brave new world opening up to me was a confused mess of wondering what actually sexually aroused me, while simultaneously resenting the very manifestation of arousal and what it stood for.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 12-16-2016 at 09:18 AM.

I blame it on my avatar and how much he seemed to be having fun with it.