Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testosterone levels

This will probably not make any difference to anyone. I went to see my first endocrinologist and he was willing to put me on T blocker first prior to Estrogen. I only saw him once. So then I find out after being on T blocker that my T was low, as the nurse didn't know about me and called me to say that I may need to find out about doing something to raise it. The nurse who knew about me called me back and said that the level was in no way of changing my new life style. I went to find out about being put on Estrogen but the doctor was still reluctant due to my age. So I went to a different doctor who was okay and put me on a low dose of Estrodial. My low reading of T upon my first notice was less than half normal which is about 1200 so I am less now.

Desire to do something is probably not directly attributive to having low t, why would dressing have any affect on lowering your T level. I think that maybe some are just going to do somethings that others will not. Remember that there are probably some who don't post here cause they do not want others to know about their dressing and don't know about this site. I wonder why I would rather to dress than to even worry about raising my T level. Is there a difference in being 24/7 and T level? There is a question.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

In 2002 I was diagnosed with low T levels. We went through the gammit of creams and patches with no effect. The doc then put me on the injections and levels were where they needed to be. We then moved to another town and I ran out of the prescription and my new doc tested my levels and said they were normal and refused to reinstate a prescription for the med. I have had a few different doctors test it and was told it was in the "normal" range. Someone in the thread used the term "for your/my age" in reference to T levels. So I wonder.....it is expected that our levels are lower as we grow older, was I caught in the middle of "normal for my age" ....kinda like "payment crossed in the mail" ? I don't understand how one doctor says normal when another says low? Admittedly the doctor said low side of normal and chose by that that I needed Fluoxitine (spelling?) to help me with my depression issues. Most likely because of some of those side effects you all mentioned. In any case ... been a cross dresser all of my life and I'm 61 now and was 45 when diagnosed with low T but seemed to have come out of that diagnosis due to the *for your age* statement. No matter....is what it is...I'm happy with the new anti depression drug and all seems to be going very well.

My 4 cents worth! lol

Have them check your free Testosterone. I was in the normal level for over all T but at 0 for free T. I am on the shot now and mostly back to normal.
    Sarah

Hell-o Marina,
    I doubt my testosterone being low was
    a problem when I was 7 years old.

But I have wondered if that may have influenced
    my recent desires to CD.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

You're English is excellent! Don't worry about that.

My T is extremely low and has been for many years. I tried the cream, but I felt too "edgy" and anxious. Frankly, I'm enjoying life as is and not looking for a reason why.

My T levels were on the high side when first tested. I have been a very hairy male . Now , being on estrogen and blockers for 6 years , of course they are low now , and what a relief ! I hated being so hairy its wonderful to have , an almost hairless body now. As a side benefit , it was nice to see a bit of reversal on my balding head