Thread: New Years Eve

New Years Eve

Who's planning on going out dressed to bring in the New Year. What are you gonna wear and where are you going. Xoxo xoxo

New Years Eve is on the weekend and I give that time to my wife as her man.And we don't go out like we once did.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Curled up in a T-shirt and sweatpants, preparing for the next semester of school. I'm not in a mood to wear a breezy white dress and sip cocktails atop Marina Bay Sands.

Even when Chinese New Year rolls around, I'll be flying back to my hometown as a son, a nephew and a newly minted uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marti :) View Post
    Who's planning on going out dressed to bring in the New Year. What are you gonna wear and where are you going. Xoxo xoxo
    I wish! I'll be in drab mode.

I will likely be dressed. I have been male to much lately and only had one day to dress in the last two weeks. But we always stay at home.
    Part Time Girl

At home, in drab, except in bed with nighty or sleep shirt! Happy New Year to all! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I will be at O'Hare (in drab) picking up relatives. Worst New Years ever? Maybe, lol.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Yes I am going out dressed, I always go out dressed. I haven't decided on a outfit yet, I stll mighr buy a new dress for the occasion. Going to dinner at a friend's house then off to our regular bar to ring in the new year. It is a gay bar but I go everywhere dressed now, I had lunch today at Cracker Barrel wearing a belted black dress and black knee high black boots. And did some shopping for thst New Years dress, didn't find one. Everyone referred to me ad ma'am.