Thread: Halloween nurse outfit was my first caught outfit.

Halloween nurse outfit was my first caught outfit.

On Halloween this year I pulled out my favorite pvc nurse outfit and all my other outfits and went out for the night. That was the just the start of me being caught a few times dressed up.

Let me give some background on this story. I am in my mid 20s and still live with my parents. I dress a few times per month but no one in my family knew about it until recently. I would take my clothes and get dressed up in my car near my house or in parking lots of stores near me. This worked really well and I became really efficient at it so I would go out more and more. It allowed me to get dressed then before I returned home I would be able to change and slip into the house unnoticed. I would get dressed in the front seat then transfer all of my drab clothes into the back seat. This went on for years until this year.

I have been going out a lot but being able to dress really sexily in my white and red nurse outfit just gets me so excited to go out even though it's raining heavily. This year I had all of my crossdressing clothes in the car and went out for Halloween. So I had chosen to go to a few bars and maybe my favorite adult bookstore and was so excited that i was rushing. I had put on my bra, panties, stockings, wig, breastforms, fake nails, excellent makeup, nurse cap, nurse outfit and red patent platform high heels. I just wanted to get on the road so like an idiot I spring out of my car to get my clothes transferred to my back seat and had all of my clothes in my lap. Well they fall out of my car and into a wet ground. I hurry to grab all of it but it's just soaked. I don't think about it because I'm so excited and throw it in the car and go out for the night. Of which it was a great time and I'm happy.

When I go to return home. I pull into a regular parking lot that I use to change and go to grab my clothes and suddenly realize it's all soaked. Now I usually come home around 3 or 4 am but I had had all my fun and it was only about midnight so I sat there for a minute deciding what to do. I finally say screw it and will just go home and make a dash for it. My room has its own bathroom so I'll be able to wash up without my sisters or parents knowing is my thought as long as no one is up. I drive home and as I'm passing I realize all the lights are off so in my mind I'm golden.

I pull up, grab my wet clothes and my nurse purse for some reason and scurry for the house. I enter through the back laundry room door and drop my clothes off quickly. I peer around the corner and make a break for the stairs. I don't know why but I thought I was so clear I just strutted like a lady through the house instead of hurrying. Well, as I do that my mother, sister and her 2 friend emerge from the basement(home theater) and turn the living room lights on. I froze. I was caught and they all saw me. There was no where to go. I just had to own it. My mom, sister and her 2 friends just howled with laughter. After that subsided, my mom asked me to sit down which I did. She then asked me all the questions you expect. "Why? Are you gay? Do you do this often? Etc etc" I was lucky it was Halloween so I could deflect so if it. Finally, she's happy with my answers and I say it's my first time dressed up like this to which she replies "Darling, no one wears pink panties under an outfit that short, walk in heels like you do or have makeup like that on their first time!" I was mortified. She then says "if you go out learn to cross your legs better". I denied, denied, denuded the whole time know she knew but thought I got away with it. So afterwards I went upstairs and got washed up and went to bed. Nothing was said after that.

2 weeks later, I get the urge again and go out because I had just bought a new pair of blue heels and had the most perfect outfit to go with them. So I get dressed in a more conservative outfit this time I was wearing a Black pvc skirt, blue and green blouse, red wig, stockings, blue panties and matching bra, fake nails, eyelashes makeup and my new blue heels. I was feeling so feminine it was great. I went to my favorite bar and adult bookstore and made some others happy that night and was on my way home. As I was pulling into the parking lot in which I usually get changed in, I get a phone call from my mother. Basically, she wanted to see if I would be home and whether or not she should lick the back door. I said go ahead I'll be out for a bit then I'm coming home. She asked where I was and I lied saying I was still driving. She said "oh really then why did I just see you pull into the parking lot at the grocery store". I sat there mortified again. My mom had called me out and knew something was up. I see her lights go on from the corner of the lot and I don't even have a chance. I'm caught again she pulls up along side me and says I'll see you at home. Don't get changed at all.

I pull in behind her and she comes up and says I should go inside. I go inside and she has me sit down again. I sit down and get asked a whole bunch of questions again to which I don't have much of an answer for. I finally break and tell her I'm a crossdresser to which she replies "I know, after that nurse outfit I knew you loved dressing up". She then compliments my heels and outfit and says the next time I shouldn't Be so predictable. And says that when I have my own place I can do it as much as I want. However just be cautious while still there. It wasn't an endorsement but it was better than I expected.

This last month has been crazy but it's been ok. I can't wait to see what my next outing has to offer!!! Thanks for reading my long post.

Does anyone else have a story of being caught like this or another chance encounter?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I certainly don't have a story that good but, I would love to be in your place.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

That is a great story and confession with which many of us on here can identify. Most of us have dressed in secret from other family members, whether parents, siblings or wife and most of us have been so busted at one time or another.

When, at age 11 or 12, I first began trying on my Mom's bra when she was away, apparently I was not too careful in replacing it in the exact place where I found it. After a few times so experimenting, I found a brand new Playtex bra, in my size, under my pillow with a note attached "Now that you have your own bra, please quite wearing mine!" I had been thoroughly busted but there was never a word spoken about that, ever! But I still experienced very similar emotions about being busted that I'm sure that you did.

The subject of Halloween reminds me of last year when my wife/Mistress decided that I should wear a pink bustier, fishnets, heels, wig, mask and She led me into a BDSM party by a leash attached to my chastity cage. It was amazing that, while I was a bit embarrassed, I was not very humiliated simply due to the fact that I was wearing a mask!

Great story, I'm sure we can all relate --- it's easier once mom knows ..........................Debra

i can only imagine the feel of terror you must have felt when you were caught, but i must admit that i am a bit jealous of your accepting family.

Love the story, pink.

You really don't know just how good you have it.... My mom used to dress me and let me play in her makeup but she thought it was just a very small boy playing. I still think she had something to do with why I dress some today. My dad stopped that type of play and forced me to get manly at an early age. Mom was letting my blonde hair grow and dad gave me a burr. He did every thing to change what mom thought was just playing ( being a first and only child at that time she just let me play what ever even painting my toe nails n finger nails once or twice ). After I turned into my teen year I would still slip in and play in moms girdles n hose, try walking in her high heels, and even her old makeup when mom n dad would be gone to town or away for an hour or two. I never got caught but had many close calls especially when they came back sooner than I thought.
    Your story reminded me of those days...

Hey Pinkheels, that's a really nice story! Reading it I found myself smiling. I'm happy for you that your mum seems accepting. Who knows, maybe she will surprise you with a nice present since Christmas is getting close.

As for me, I don't have any story like yours. I'm still closeted, no one knows this about me, but I wish there is someone who knows and is cool about it. Really, it makes life so much easier. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing such a nice story. Get your mother a great Christmas gift!

What a great story that turned out well in the end. Good for you.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

Silver Member
    Back when I was single I convinced a girlfriend that I was going to an H-party as a nurse in the mid 60s. I went out and got a real nurses outfit. The shop were I purchased the dress let me try it on and told me they wanted to see me in it. Sold me a hat and told me that I needed a full slip as the dress was nylon. I'm sure all the women in the shop saw my white nylon panties. One suggested the lingerie shop next door. I went over and bought a very lacy slip, bra and panty set. The SA was talking with me and said everyone should wear beautiful lingerie. She hinted that she was unattached. I would have asked her out but I lived about 50 miles away.

Anyway when I was ready to get dressed my mom told me that it was going to be a dead giveaway that I dressed and my sister agreed. So I changed costumes.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I also dressed as a female nurse for Halloween years ago and also got caught. You see, I am a nurse. My coworkers had been egging me on to come in dressed as a female nurse for Halloween and I had told my wife that I was going to do it. She knew I was a crossdresser and went out in NYC with friends. She also knew I was pretty good at it because she had found a Polaroid of me dressed in my jacket pocket once and at first thought I was having an affair until I convinced her it was me in the picture. She did not want me to dress at work for the Costume contest because she felt that I would give away the fact that I was a crossdresser. So I told her I wouldn't. But I did and went to a friend's house to change on the way to work. It was a great day and I worked all day in my nurse's outfit with hair and makeup. I left the wig a little messy trying not to look to polished. My coworker called me Cecilia all shift because she said I looked like a girlfriend of hers with that name. Just before the end of the shift she picked up the phone and I heard her say "You mean Cecilia? I'll get her." It was my wife. It was not a great evening after such a great day, but I am still glad I did it. On a funny note, my supervisor had the office make me name tag that said, "Miss Diagnosed, RN"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great story. I think you're Mom is being really cool about it. It coulda been much worse.

Platinum Member
    Love the story. I love the outcome. I think you mother gave you sound advice..."just be cautious while still there." My mother would have ranted and raved. My father would have beat the crap out of me.

I don't have a story like that. There were many times when I was younger I would sneak out of my house while my wife and kids were asleep, although I now suspect my wife just played dead. I would go out fully dressed with wig and makeup. I also would find a parking of a grocery store when I was done and remove the makeup and don my male clothing. And, these escapades were not just on Halloween.

I think you probably dress up at home and go for your outings and come home en femme as long as your other family members are not home. I suspect your sister also has figured it out.

When I was nine my mom caught me wearing one of sisters bras and panties she said boys don't wear those she caught me again about a month later this time we talked I told her I like wearing them then she said you will have to buy your own so we went to the store I bought a black and blue bra and same color panties I had to carry them to the register and pay for them and the rest is history

I definitely enjoyed reading that and hearing that your caught story turn out to be beneficial and now you don't have to worry about getting caught so much. Please continue and enjoy it.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

What a great story. I cannot imagine either of my parents ever knowing. Or maybe they already suspect. I used to cut off jeans quite short, not even realizing that others might find it less than boyish. As for my dad, no way he would ever accept it, or even want to know. In fact, sometimes I think that once he is gone, it will help liberate that feminine side of me. Not that I want that day to come, but I guess he is the only one that I don't want to look down on me. And I am sure he would

I was nearly caught in a Nurses home once....

Drab was not the uniform of the day so I was stripped and redressed.

I drove home like a nurse just off duty. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Donna - That's a great story about your mom. Did she ever put other surprises under your pillow? Has she ever said anything to you?

At around 13. We had a cleaner. Occasionally I would leave my nightgown kicked to the bottom of the bed and find it folded under my pillow.

At 14 my mum caught me. Made me point out all of her clothes I'd worn and threw them all out.

I got married to a wonderful woman with 2 daughters. Told my wife before we got married but she doesn't actively participate. Anyway my younger step daughter was about 18 and living with us. My wife was at work and I thought my stepdaughter was at school. I came out of the bedroom wearing my nightie and there she was. She was totally cool with it and over the years we've gone out to dinner or shopping on several occasions.

Silver Member
    I don't have a mom story to tell. I just wanted to say I love yours. The story as well as your mom. A number of others here have told of how their moms were sympathetic and supportive and their stories brought tears to my eyes. Your mom is great that way and she obviously knew about you right from that first meeting. Maybe even before that, when maybe she found her closet tampered with?

Nope! Mom carried my secret with her until she passed away at age 85. She never told a soul, but I knew that she knew and that was all that mattered!

Wow what a story I grew up in a time (i'm 62) this would have resulted in getting the girl beat out of me , totally disowned by most or all the family or worse ,then again maybe not sent to a shrink you had a mom that so many of us wish we had or wife for that matter

Don't you just ache sometimes to shout from the rooftops "look at meeee"!!!!
    It would be a dream to have a Crossdressing friend.
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Things all worked out pink heels so call it a win sort of.