On Halloween this year I pulled out my favorite pvc nurse outfit and all my other outfits and went out for the night. That was the just the start of me being caught a few times dressed up.

Let me give some background on this story. I am in my mid 20s and still live with my parents. I dress a few times per month but no one in my family knew about it until recently. I would take my clothes and get dressed up in my car near my house or in parking lots of stores near me. This worked really well and I became really efficient at it so I would go out more and more. It allowed me to get dressed then before I returned home I would be able to change and slip into the house unnoticed. I would get dressed in the front seat then transfer all of my drab clothes into the back seat. This went on for years until this year.

I have been going out a lot but being able to dress really sexily in my white and red nurse outfit just gets me so excited to go out even though it's raining heavily. This year I had all of my crossdressing clothes in the car and went out for Halloween. So I had chosen to go to a few bars and maybe my favorite adult bookstore and was so excited that i was rushing. I had put on my bra, panties, stockings, wig, breastforms, fake nails, excellent makeup, nurse cap, nurse outfit and red patent platform high heels. I just wanted to get on the road so like an idiot I spring out of my car to get my clothes transferred to my back seat and had all of my clothes in my lap. Well they fall out of my car and into a wet ground. I hurry to grab all of it but it's just soaked. I don't think about it because I'm so excited and throw it in the car and go out for the night. Of which it was a great time and I'm happy.

When I go to return home. I pull into a regular parking lot that I use to change and go to grab my clothes and suddenly realize it's all soaked. Now I usually come home around 3 or 4 am but I had had all my fun and it was only about midnight so I sat there for a minute deciding what to do. I finally say screw it and will just go home and make a dash for it. My room has its own bathroom so I'll be able to wash up without my sisters or parents knowing is my thought as long as no one is up. I drive home and as I'm passing I realize all the lights are off so in my mind I'm golden.

I pull up, grab my wet clothes and my nurse purse for some reason and scurry for the house. I enter through the back laundry room door and drop my clothes off quickly. I peer around the corner and make a break for the stairs. I don't know why but I thought I was so clear I just strutted like a lady through the house instead of hurrying. Well, as I do that my mother, sister and her 2 friend emerge from the basement(home theater) and turn the living room lights on. I froze. I was caught and they all saw me. There was no where to go. I just had to own it. My mom, sister and her 2 friends just howled with laughter. After that subsided, my mom asked me to sit down which I did. She then asked me all the questions you expect. "Why? Are you gay? Do you do this often? Etc etc" I was lucky it was Halloween so I could deflect so if it. Finally, she's happy with my answers and I say it's my first time dressed up like this to which she replies "Darling, no one wears pink panties under an outfit that short, walk in heels like you do or have makeup like that on their first time!" I was mortified. She then says "if you go out learn to cross your legs better". I denied, denied, denuded the whole time know she knew but thought I got away with it. So afterwards I went upstairs and got washed up and went to bed. Nothing was said after that.

2 weeks later, I get the urge again and go out because I had just bought a new pair of blue heels and had the most perfect outfit to go with them. So I get dressed in a more conservative outfit this time I was wearing a Black pvc skirt, blue and green blouse, red wig, stockings, blue panties and matching bra, fake nails, eyelashes makeup and my new blue heels. I was feeling so feminine it was great. I went to my favorite bar and adult bookstore and made some others happy that night and was on my way home. As I was pulling into the parking lot in which I usually get changed in, I get a phone call from my mother. Basically, she wanted to see if I would be home and whether or not she should lick the back door. I said go ahead I'll be out for a bit then I'm coming home. She asked where I was and I lied saying I was still driving. She said "oh really then why did I just see you pull into the parking lot at the grocery store". I sat there mortified again. My mom had called me out and knew something was up. I see her lights go on from the corner of the lot and I don't even have a chance. I'm caught again she pulls up along side me and says I'll see you at home. Don't get changed at all.

I pull in behind her and she comes up and says I should go inside. I go inside and she has me sit down again. I sit down and get asked a whole bunch of questions again to which I don't have much of an answer for. I finally break and tell her I'm a crossdresser to which she replies "I know, after that nurse outfit I knew you loved dressing up". She then compliments my heels and outfit and says the next time I shouldn't Be so predictable. And says that when I have my own place I can do it as much as I want. However just be cautious while still there. It wasn't an endorsement but it was better than I expected.

This last month has been crazy but it's been ok. I can't wait to see what my next outing has to offer!!! Thanks for reading my long post.

Does anyone else have a story of being caught like this or another chance encounter?