Thread: The Times They are a'Changing!

The Times They are a'Changing!

My daughter just sent this photo from San Diego Airport! I thought it would be appropriate to title it after the famous song of Bob Dylan, who is receiving the Noble Prize this weekend.
    Airport Toilet.jpg

I saw the same in the Dallas Airport. But I did not use. I had to catch a flight.
    Last edited by Mark B; 12-10-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Haven't come across any near me, but when I do I'm going to have to use it, even if I don't need to, just because.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Aspiring Member
    Where can we buy one of those third garments, the one with one pants leg and a half of a skirt? Me want.

What a simple solution to a pointless controversy. California points the way.

Then again, I just use the one that says "women". They have these really cool things called stalls and no one can see me and I can't see them.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My local LGBT club converted the 2 women rooms to such usage. One is also usable for handicap usage. They are both single rooms with doors that lock, find quite a few of the men use them also. I just wish all would learn to use the locks. I usually knock and then check the door and open, once or twice a month someone will be using it.

Silver Member
    It is easy to say just use the womens' room, but for those of us who may go out dressed as women but are not legally recognized as women these are a real blessing. It is nice to have a bathroom where one will not be challenged, legally or otherwise.

Here are a couple of signs of interest. One is all gender access into an individual restroom in California where a new law requires all public access locales that have single restrooms to eliminate the Men or Women label and replace it with all an access sign. The other was a funny one from someplace in Kansas City where I went to a wedding in August. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Lowes and Home Depot now have three bathrooms. Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Banned Read only
    Not so! I just "Googled" "All Gender Restroom at San Diego Airport". So, the airport has 'single stall' restrooms. It's not a communal restroom facility with multiple stalls and urinals.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Here are a couple of signs of interest. One is all gender access into an individual restroom in California where a new law requires all public access locales that have single restrooms to eliminate the Men or Women label and replace it with all an access sign. The other was a funny one from someplace in Kansas City where I went to a wedding in August. Enjoy!
    So if you like beer, use one restroom and if you prefer martinis, use the other one?

Banned Read only
    So where's the Scotch-and-Soda restroom?

At least the Chartreuse restroom is easily recognizable by its color...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-22-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: no need to quote postabove yours