Thread: Just wondering

Just wondering

Just wondering if I was the only hunter today that had on a base layer of panties and pantyhose

I'm sure you're not the only one since even Field & Stream recommended wearing pantyhose. My wife told me my son-in-law who hunts deer , used to wear tights but now wears pantyhose. I just smiled. I don't know about panties. I wonder. I've also read that some football coaches encourage their players to wear pantyhose. I wonder if wearing them triggered additional wearing after the season is over. They triggered my journey years ago.
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-11-2016 at 05:29 AM. Reason: The discussion of weapons of any sort is not permitted

Aspiring Member
    Just this past week I was Driving a big rig around Toronto in Panties and Pantyhose,
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have hunt deer completely enfemme.

I am betting you are not the first to dress and hunt. Err seems like a good bet since Traci just confessed to hunting dressed.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Been there, always end up wearing femme base layers while hunting. Bra or sports bra, top, long sleeve top and leggings.

Pretty in Pink

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I do it too every chance I get! It's a little rough when it's hot out though and with forms in. Pack straps, binocular harness, rifle strap, Bra straps....YIKES! Gets a little sweaty in a hurry! Even with all that, there's something about it that still feels good!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    No, I wear a bra or body shaper every day and tights under my jeans when it's cold.

Silver Member
    I've worn all fem clothes including undergarments when hunting. Most of the time was regular style women's hunting look. Many of the women were wearing mens stuff back then. Duplicated an old picture I saw of a woman hunting. Turtle neck sweater over a long wool skirt with knee boots and a long cutaway jacket. Never wore it around others.

Probably not.....
    What about those Canadian Woodsmen.
    Too bloody cold up there not to wear something warm and inviting. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    As cold as it was here on Saturday, I had on pantyhose and leggings under my heavyweight thermal and insulated jeans. Up top was a sports bra as a base. I got a bear and a 10 pointer this season all while wearing some really cute panties!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

As the weather gets colder I tend to wear tights and leggings more often under my slacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    Just this past week I was Driving a big rig around Toronto in Panties and Pantyhose,
    I apologize Bruce64, I read this and couldn't stop humming the "Weird" Al Yankovick tune.

Banned Read only
    No, you aren't the only hunter that wears panties and pantyhose while hunting, when I go out and to the mall and I hunt for female clothing I too wear panties, pantyhose and all the rest, just don't want women to have all the fun wearing female clothing. I did bag an eight point box ( the four corners had eight points showing when pushing on the side of the bag) full of girly stuff.

Many years ago my wonderful Grandma gave me a pair of her pantyhose. I forgot my long underwear and she said here you should wear these to keep warm. I was headed out in very cold weather. Love her.

I'm not a hunter any longer, but I've underdressed many times as a fisherman.

Karen
    Last edited by Karen RHT; 12-12-2016 at 09:38 AM. Reason: correct typo

Aspiring Member
    Yep, have hunted wearing hose, panties, bra, girdle. The usual undergarments. Don't have any women't clothing to wear as an outer garment while hunting or fishing. The good news for women is that outdoor manufacturers have discovered that women do like (and buy) clothing made to fit them instead of buying men's clothing that does not fit the women's body very well.

of course, when hunting or fishing when it's cold a person has enough outer clothing that no one can tell what they are wearing underneath.

I haven't do e that for practical purposes. That is entirely too many layers to shed when nature calls. I woulnd end up having to end my hunt early because I wet myself or worse.