Thread: Exercising while dressed

Exercising while dressed

Well maybe not exactly dressed, but today my wife purchased me a sport bra some women's exercise stretch pants. We shared a evening of stretching, exercising, some yoga stretches, and time on the tread mill. I am one lucky person to have a wife that would share this with me. Getting heathy and dressing....what could be better! To top it off after we completed our exercise period and after a shower we painted each others toes in new colors. Gosh am I lucky to have a wife who would share this with me or what. Just had to brag thanks for listening.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

It is very nice having a accepting wife. Xoxo

You have a great wife

You have a great wife, hope you know how lucky you are xx

Sounds fantastic to me! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Although my dressing remains in the closet, I exercise under dressed most of the time wearing a sports bra and panties under my Lycra outfit.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Teri yes you have a special lady indeed.
    While my wife is not in full support of me she's still very special to me.
    By the way wearing my girly exercise wear is pretty much the only way I workout, I love all the cute stuff to workout in
    makes exercising fun

That is awesome. Sounds like what I wear to the gym.
    It's really nice to put on a fun outfit and do your exercises.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Although, I can run in my platform heels, I'm probably not ever going to try to do it for an hour on a treadmill... lol

However, I do wear my heels and sexy lingerie when I lift weights at home. I don't do any squats or deadlifts or anything heavy when standing and lifting... it's not that I can't,.... I just don't want to risk having a heel snap or break because of me holding a heavy bar of weights! But I'll do military press, bench press, dumbbell curls, etc...

Teri,
    I consider you very lucky, keep up the lifestyle and enjoy it all you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Exercising while dressed is what gives me my motivation. I love the bright colors, racerback tops, colorful sports bras (remember when all you could get was white?), and the feel of my running skort brushing my legs on the treadmill. I also have a pair of really cute New Balance baby blue and neon green running shoes, and a whole rainbow of colored ankle socks. I'm down close to 30 pounds in the last 3 months.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Fantastic.

I have taken to doing my daily 5-7 mile walk/run "kind of dressed". This means sports bra with smallish b-cup sized breast forms, as well as dresstech hip pads. I'm really into Nike Pro Warm for the cold weather here in Boston, and I've found that presenting this way is fairly androgynous. This season they have a really cool purple top and bottom which I wear with some purple New Balance running shoes. Over this I have an down puffer vest from REI. Add ear-warming hair band, and gloves and I'm ready to go! No make-up or wig tho, but definitely on the more feminine side of the spectrum.

One observation is that I get many more eye-to-eye connections with other women who are out working out - passing friendly smiles, as opposed to conspicuous eye contact avoidance. The other morning I'm running along the river and I got a beaming smile from a woman approaching me with a wonderfully lilting "Good morning, Great Day!"

I'm 80% the way through a 2-year 60-pound weight loss and fitness journey. The potbelly is almost gone, my legs are looking amazing, the love handles are now easily smushed with a compression cami, and other than slight aches and pains when I push a bit harder, I'm feeling fit! I've gone from obese, to overweight, and am within 15 lbs of being in my desired "normal" weight.

Joanna

Some wonderful stories here!

Recently my girlfriend urged me to wear a bra, a lacy, sexy one, under my male workout clothes while working out at the gym. She knew I'd enjoy the experience. I was pretty self-conscious at first, but then I got into my workout and almost forgot about it, other than the nice feeling of the satin material.

Am pretty sure a couple of the ladies at the gym noticed but were too nice to say anything. Doubt any of the guys noticed. I don't think I'll do that again, but my girlfriend was right, it was kind of fun. I have enjoyed wearing a cami under my t-shirt while walking & cycling. That felt "safer" somehow, and was also quite nice.

Gail

I have been running in the morning for the past several years and always dressed in femme, colorful active wear, leggings / capri, sports bra with a DD size form and racer back tops, bright colored warm tops in winter layered with pink sweatshirt, padded panties to enhance butt and hip, headband, so the full suite of femme wear. I generally run early in the morning when there aren't too many people on the road so just a few passerby both men and women and have not seen any strange stare so far. Occasionally when the weather is too bad I would go to the gym, again early in the morning when there aren't too many people, but then I go with all black dress, leggings, tops, padded panties and tone down the forms to a B size, covered with a dark colored sweatshirt and a cap. I generally do not enter locker room, straight go to treadmill and start workout, no one gives a look, and I complete my daily running goal happily. Occasionally gets bit odd when I am pulling up the bra straps or positioning the forms properly, but no one seems to look or care.

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    Exercising while dressed is what gives me my motivation...
    That's just what I was thinking! It is a huge motivational factor for me!!

I have several sport bras, tops, and leggings from VSX, I love their stuff and it seems to be holding up well. I work out at home three days a week and run the other two days with my wife, recently she gave me permission to dress during my workouts I wake up on those days thinking "what am I going to wear." This last Monday I went for a bike ride wearing heather gray tights, a black long sleeve top, a black hooded sweatshirt, and my gray and pink shoes. I went with my blond wig, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss, it was cool enough outside that despite riding 30 miles I didn't sweat to bad. Had a great time though, people that I passed didn't seem to notice or care, and the women were more friendly.