Thread: Bra and cami under work clothes

Bra and cami under work clothes

Nobody noticed =( I wore 2 shirts on top of the cami/bra but the strap lines were still visible. The bra i wore was a racer back so i didn't have the "its just a under shirt tank" argument to back me up. I was so vulnerable and high all day xD

This will do wonders for my confidence around strangers while shopping =) The mind sort of goes into this state of denial that anything embarrassing is going on after a few minutes.

Good for you! Soon you will be down to one shirt
    Probably just me but I can't recall a time when I looked for a bra strap line on a guy.

Silver Member
    I did have a woman recognize the bra lines while she was behind me in line at a gas station. As I was walking out she yelled that guy had a bra on. This was back in the 80s. Had I not been going through the door, I would have turned around and taken her on. Oh well.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    OMG you had a bra on ??? Oh Liz you are such a corker.

Don't kid yourself. Everyone noticed. Out of politeness, no one said anything.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The neighbor saw you putting it on thru the window and called everyone and told them.
    Seriously 2 shirts over top and you were worried about someone seeing a bra strap?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Too late, I already did kid myself . It wasn't as obvious as some of the girls there since I had an extra layer to smooth out the cami and my outer shirt was a little baggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The neighbor saw you putting it on thru the window and called everyone and told them.
    Seriously 2 shirts over top and you were worried about someone seeing a bra strap?
    One shirt was the work shirt, the other was to keep my work shirt clean since i only have one shirt and can't clean it everyday.

But yeah I was worried about someone seeing, I guess not worried enough to leave it at home

Maybe i did it just to post a thread on the forums about my experience.

The whole day I felt like I was being hugged by soft goodness while my mind was on the verge of going into panic mode.

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with Sara. Unless you're bundled up like Charlie Brown in a snowstorm people are going to notice. Just be prepared for the consequences. Until I started lurking on this site I never thought of under dressing. As a retiree with plenty of errands to run while my wife was at work I did don a bra, panty, camisole, garter girdle with thigh high stockings or just plain pantyhose. I wore all that under a man's sweatshirt and flannel shirt. I actually forgot I had all that stuff on until I had to relieve myself. Then it was a nuisance. Not for me. If it does feel terrific to wear a bra to work may I suggest a nice camisole, petti panty, and hosiery too.

I think people are more likely to notice two shirts.

THEN they might notice the straps......:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have been outed a few times because a bra strap on the ajuster showed though my shirt a female co worker turned me into the body by Victoria Demi bras they show less but still visible I wear a bra everyday

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    The mind sort of goes into this state of denial that anything embarrassing is going on after a few minutes.
    OR... the mind goes into a state of acceptance that nothing embarrassing is going on.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    I used to often underdress with a bra. One time I was at a place for several days and a guy I had met asked me if I had back problems. I said no. Later, I realized that I was wearing a really thin T shirt and the bras was easily visible through it. I'm guessing he thought it was a back brace. At least I will not likely see him or any of the other people again.

I don't wear a bra in male mode any more.

I've been wearing a bra to work for the last two weeks, 24/7 in pantes but I'm sure no one could have noticed do to the fact it's been -20c and below and I work outside. I dress like a Canadian, heavy jaket, lined overalls, etc even wear ladies underarmer, which looks almost the same as mens(different elastic band on bottoms) I've been enjoying it very much.

Redtea, Must be a slow thread day. LOL Yeah I can understand and wear thigh high's and good panties next time out.
    Part Time Girl

I have previously worn a Bra on a weekend with no other close colleagues around. During Winter I may wear cami's or lace singlets. I always feared wearing a bra even under a vest as I have some very close colleagues and is nothing to put a hand on your back or shoulder. The one day I did a very closed female colleague pat my shoulder twice, not sure if she noticed but didn't say anything. If I could tell anyone I was wearing one it would be her.