Thread: Le Femme in NJ

Le Femme in NJ

I was wondering if anyone here who as been to Le Femme in Piscataway, New Jersey (xdressnjdotcom) can offer anything about their personal experience there. I may be traveling to that area in the near future and was thinking about making an appointment there. I believe it is owned by a cisgender woman but not 100 percent certain.

1. Did you need to or want to bring all your own clothes, wig, makeup, etc?
    2. Was is a completely private experience?
    3. How long did you stay?

Any other insight you can share is appreciated.

Thank you
    Luv and hugs
    Patti

Ive got no experience of it myself, but according to their FAQ's, you don't need to bring anything with you (but you can if you so wish) -

"What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?"

Everything you need to dress from head to toe can be provided for you. You do not need to bring anything. I suggest you consider bringing your own panties and stockings if you have them but you can choose to borrow mine. You can bring any items you wish to use for your session but it is NOT required. If you have a desire for a very specific item please ask if I have it in your size.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-15-2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP

i have not used them but i have not heard anything negative at all, the web page is pretty straight forward,
    give me a shout out if you are inclined we have a Trans friendly place for some time out if you need some where you would like to go.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Thank you to MissEllie and mikell for your input. Yes I have read everything at the website but Im really looking to hear from someone who has actually visited/experienced this place and the person that runs it. I have to believe that somebody here who is from NJ (or anywhere) has been there.

Thanks again
    Patti

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have not used her service, but I have met her before, and know a few gals who have used her services and who are repeat customers. If you are in New York, there is also Femme Fever http://www.femmefever.com/, and CT has scarlets makeovers and Heather Leigh from the Diva Social Events....any one of these are great !

Patti

I sent you a PM about my experience at Least Femme. Did you get it

Cassidy

I went to a pa ty there a couple years ago. The woman who runs it, (I believe her name is Lady Ellen), has a cd transformation salon which she runs out of her house. It is 100% discrete and private.

When I went to the party, I had her do my make up, which came out amazing.

She has clothes, wigs, shoes, shape wear, etc, that you can use during your make over.

Pm me with any other questions you may have.

Adiana Moretti,
    Thank you for that info!

Luv and hugs
    Patti

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy View Post
    Patti

I sent you a PM about my experience at Least Femme. Did you get it

Cassidy
    Cassidy,
    I did and pm'd you back. Thanks!!

Luv and hugs
    Patti

njcddresser,
    Thank you very much for your reply. That is exactly the info I am looking for.

Luv and hugs
    Patti

Have been to lady Ellen on more than one occasion she does a great job. Discuss in advance what Uluru want to do. Makeup lesson. Makeover etc. I recommend her highly.