Thread: New to me experience.

New to me experience.

So this weekend my family and I had to attend a wedding. My wife and I both hate dressing up, obviously I would much prefer to wear what she was wearing, but that wasn't happening. So my wife needed a pair of pantyhose, and guess who came to the rescue. I just had to chuckle to myself that she didn't have any. My wife is awesome too, I didn't have any clean male underwear, so she selected a nice pair of my panties and some dark hose and told me to wear that, since I couldn't dress up.

How much planning did it take to have no clean male underwear? LOL She is awesome! Hang on to her! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

You could be on the path to discovering that there is little need for male underwear.

Lana Mae, I was sick in bed Thurs. and Fri. that was actually purely unplanned, but it worked out.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That was honestly totally unplanned. I was sick in bed Thurs. and Fri. and did not notice my dwindling stock. When I went looking all I could find was Michelles panties.

Gold Member
    I can relate to the need of pantyhose. My wife never had a pair when she needed them.
    It was "O' Hunny, do you have some hose for me to borrow, and what colors do you have"
    I miss those days.
    Rader

Great story great outcome
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Back in the old days my late wife and I felt much the same as you describe. We made a game out of special events where we had to dressup for the occasions. I always enjoyed trading clothes with her and she enjoyed changing into pants and dressing down in my clothes and I got to dress up in hers so we traded as soon as we were clear of the event. Some of my fondest memories are the many times we would trade completely(everything everytime) while traveling down the hyway or in a entrance to a field or a trail into a wooded area. But sometimes if there wasn't to much traffic an one was close by a rest area. We made it fun and never tired of it. Most times I was dressed as her far longer than she was. This was a weekly if not more, thing for us on average from the late 70s until she passed in the early 2000s. And if the opportunity came up as on vacations we would go out in matching outfits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Wow. I've got noth else to say.

Reality Check
    It's nice when things like that happen. Once we were going out to dinner with friends and my wife picked out one of my blouses to wear. The other lady complimented her on it and my wife thanked her. I was afraid she might slip up and say "Oh, it's one of Homer's".

BTW: You don't have to run out of clean male underwear to wear panties. Many of us wear panties most of the time. Probably not pink with ruffles and hearts, but women's panties. Yesterday I wore men's briefs for the first time in months. I had a doctor's appointment. I didn't have to disrobe but you never know.
    Last edited by Krisi; 12-13-2016 at 09:41 AM.

It is interaction like this that indicates you are making progress.

Derisive comments went out the door years ago with my wife, now all criticism and assistance is positive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Krisi, I agree wholeheartedly, but in this case when wearing my going to wedding clothes, I have a belt that is a pain to unbuckle, coupled with the inability to use the fly in my pants, and the copious amounts of free beer I consume. Panties and pantyhose are impractical in this situation.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Male underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    BTW: You don't have to run out of clean male underwear to wear panties. Many of us wear panties most of the time. Probably not pink with ruffles and hearts, but women's panties. Yesterday I wore men's briefs for the first time in months. I had a doctor's appointment. I didn't have to disrobe but you never know.
    At first, I was a little worried about wearing women's underwear to work, but I just went with it in the end and it made me feel so much better about myself. It sounds odd, but it feels weird when I have to wear mens boxers now.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by stlmichelle View Post
    Krisi, I agree wholeheartedly, but in this case when wearing my going to wedding clothes, I have a belt that is a pain to unbuckle, coupled with the inability to use the fly in my pants, and the copious amounts of free beer I consume. Panties and pantyhose are impractical in this situation.
    Use a stall? Most men's restrooms I've been in have partitions between the urinals. I worried the first time I wore panties outside the house but then realized it was a non-issue.

Try some plain black panties.

I like to push my boundaries to see how far I can go, so the getting caught thing doesn't really bother me anymore. Honostly if not for my kids I would be much more open about myself, I look at it like if my openness helps someone who would otherwise be unsure of themselves then that is a bonus. My concern came with, it is a real pain in the butt to undo this particular belt buckle when I had to go. With the amount of beer I have the potential to drink, it makes for a ling night. There was some stouts being served and I LOVE stouts, but they fill me up, so turned out to be a non-issue. Getting back to my earlier point, when I am underdressing, which right now is all I can do except for a couple hours in the afternoon. I will wear dark hose, or colorful or patterned tights with no show socks or no socks. I've gone out wearing sandals with Leggs silken mist nude pantyhose, you pretty much can't see them unless you are really looking. I am slowly convincing my wife to have a date night with Michelle, we just need to clear the house of kids. I am slowly getting my freedom again and my wife has always been wonderfully accepting of my dressing. Hers and mine concerns are we don't want our kids to have to deal with how everyone else handles my dressing. They are all teenagers now so it is getting easier.