Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here ever wear matching fem outfits with their SO?

Silver Member
    We have never worn the same outfit like they did in the 60s. But when you wear jeans and a top sometimes they are close. Especially if the top is white.

I have bought my wife and I the same blouse several times, but she doesn't know.

A couple of times we have worn the same silky PJs when having fun and I find that very erotic.

Once for Halloween we wore matching costumes except for the color.

We went to a Halloween party as twin witches one year, matching on every detail, from pointy hats to jewelry to heels--very fun.

Went to Key West florida for festable, we were German Bar maids, rodw a motor scooter to get around. Was in heels to.

I haven't purposely worn something matching with my wife as yet. In fact, several times when we've shopped together, I've actually refrained from buying something that matches her selections even though she's encouraged me to do so. "If you like it that much, get one for yourself" is what she's said. Other times she's outright suggested "You should get one of these too."

We do have a couple of bra and panty sets that match, except for size. They were ordered online at bargain prices I couldn't resist. Obviously they wouldn't be noticed by others should we have them on at the same time.

Karen

My wife doesn't want to see me dressed, but I have borrowed her clothes very often as she said "Do whatever you want". I can fit into most of her clothes and when she likes things in the catalog, I may buy it for her so I can try it as well.
    I created this picture with both of us wearing the exact same dress, but in different years.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...6&d=1459001208
    Hugs, Ellen

Before she knew I was a crossdresser, I bought my wife a little black dress that was just a smaller size of one I had, but we never wore matching outfits together.

The ex and myself did matching outfits on New Years eve a few years back. I had lost of lot of weight and as a reward she bought me a wrap around black leather mini skirt that was identical to one she loved to wear. We had matching panties, stockings, garter belts, bras and blouses also!!! She unbuttoned a few more buttons on her blouse since she loved to show off her natural 38E's. We went to Ziegfelds in DC and had a great time.

My late wife and I wore matching nighties on our wedding night.

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

My wife and I have a couple of matching things (well pretty darn close, not perfectly exact).

But they are only for fun days at home, not for wearing out.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

We have a coupe skirts that are the same, but she never wore it out with me wearing mine..
    Part Time Girl

She likes pants...I like dresses...so the answer is nope!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

My wife and I have bought the same panties many times. It's easier to buy two packages at the same time... I had one bra that I purged once that we got two for one at Lane Bryant. ( dumb move on my part ) don't know why but I do that from time to time. We have dressed alike before helping each other. She has gotten Jaylyn a short skirt like hers before. We had two matching nighties till I did that last purge. We had many fun times in those. As I am getting older it seems I love my makeup and we have always bought the same type usually two at a time. She used to sell Younique eye lashes and we practiced on each other getting our lashes right. I don't think I will ever go out so our matching things will probably stay as is. Unless I do another purge.

My family owns property in Maui. The first thing I told my wife( then girlfriend) the first time I took her to Maui we are not doing the matching Hawaiian shirt and and mumu its tacky. We have gone out as girlfriends never in matching outfits.

I've never been out with my wife, but a few months back I'd spent the morning dressed. Then later than evening, she went out with the girls and wore an almost identical outfit! Neither of us knew that we had the same dress. Maybe, it's not that much of a coincidence as she has great style and it has influenced the way I dress.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

I love doing this and have posted many pic threads about it!

My wife and I always wear the same style of nightie, but we are both careful not to wear the same colours. In fact most of hers are darker or spotted, and mine are much lighter pastel shades.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    We have matching lingerie that are only used for sleeping in

Yes. In HS my gf and I were on the drill team together. That meant we wore matching outfits (skirt, letter sweater, hair curled, etc.) to school 2-3 times a week, and performed in our drillteam outfits.

More recently, my wife and I have gone out a few times in very similar though not identical outfits. And we often wear matching hairdos, nail polish, and makeup.

There are many times, in the morning, I dress first and the color combinations I choose end up being the same color combination my wife is wearing when she gets dressed. Subliminal or just a coincidence? I don't know for sure but we have joked about it. My wife has also asked me for color and shoe selection at various times too. That is neat.
    joank
    Southern California

before this thread dies I'd like to add a photo ... my darling wife and I often go out as girlfriends, and without thinking about it we often find ourselves in matching colors. And sometimes we do step out together in matching outfits, here is recent shot in identical Betty Page dresses with fur coats on our sway to a film festival, she is the one with the genuine cleavage, lol. To tell you the truth I felt like Henry VIII in that fur coat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jackie7; 01-18-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Lovely photo, Jackie - just don't let the PETA folks catch a glimpse of it...

I completely agree Jackie! Very nice pic.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    Personally I would hate to go anywhere with an outfit that matched anyone else's.

The nearest I've ever got to that was matching panties with a previous girlfriend, and she bought them. A local store was doing buy 2 get one free, so she gave one pair to me.