Thread: Detroit TG Invasion Mk IX - January 2017

Detroit TG Invasion Mk IX - January 2017

Detroit TG Invasion Mk. IX
    January 19,20,and 21, 2017
    Detroit, Michigan

Here we go girls…the beginning of year three of Detroit Invasions and we will be kicking things off with a bang! Nightclubs, exotic cars, fine dining, limo rides, dancing, partying and some of the finest, classiest, most gorgeous transgender women in the country …turning the cold weather steaming hot and melting the streets of the Motor City. Each Invasion grows bigger than the last as word gets around about the awesome family of girls that call Detroit their home. Come join us for what promises to be the wildest and hottest family reunion ever. The party is in the D.

www.tgdetroit.com
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Sammie,

Been thinking about making the trek north next month. Listen, I'm not much of a party girl, mostly like to sit and talk. Having done the club thing the couple of times I was up there, I felt like a fish out of water. Not a dancer, had to shout to have a conversation. Are there any quiet activities planned for us old folks?

Hope all is well,
    Kandi
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/

I am looking forward to it Sammie! Will be in touch,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

I get it, Kandi, and yes, there will be a shopping trip Friday afternoon and the Autoshow Saturday afternoon. Thursday night is always quiet, with fewer girls and just dinner followed by drinks at a quiet bar in Ferndale. The Apple is always about conversation, and even the MGM has the option of just finding a table to talk while the other girls do the dance floor.

And, Jamie, I so enjoyed meeting you so I am super happy you may join us!

BTW, the registration on the site is being simplified and streamlined as I write this so it will be super easy by tomorrow. :-)

Thanks Sammie, Thursday is appealing but will have to finagle a day off. Thanks!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/

Just a heads up.... If you are planning to attend please register soon as the buses are filling up rapidly

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    Hi Samantha just registered today for my first all girl outing. Looking forward to meeting all of you and having the most wonderful time.

Cassandra, you will not be disappointed.

You said that it would be your first all girl outing. That's wonderful. There is safety in numbers, they say, and the Detroit TG Invasions have the numbers and the variety. Young and old, first timers and long timers, wild and subdued, there is a place and a common interest for everyone. If you are unsure about being among strangers for your first outing, you can take advantage of the big sisters program.

I hope to have a chance to meet you next week. I'm the woman running all over taking photographs.

Best wishes
    Val
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    Thanks Val, looking forward to meeting all of you.
    cassandra*:cheers