Thread: Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

The wife and I are taking Friday and Saturday away alone. Friday we are getting Mani/pedis, eyebrow waxing, and massages. We will be staying at a hotel and she wants me to dress. She wants us to play with makeup. She also wants to get me a regular bra so I don't wear out my sports bras. This is a girls weekend and I think she is more excited than I am 😃
    Last edited by gerri ray; 01-16-2017 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Extra unneeded word.

That sounds awesome Gerri and of course she is excited , girl weekends are a lot of fun !

I'm jealous!

I'm jealous too, have a great time! I
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Sounds like a lovely girls weekend! Hope you'll report on the (g-rated) details.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Gold Member
    I'm jealous too, have a great time! I hope you get the chance to do some real girl shopping.
    Have fun.
    Rader

I am jealous, too! I thought of coming out to my sister in law for that very reason, but nah! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'm jealous also!!!!!!! get as 3D printer and print 1 her for all of us please

Wow y'all are gonna have some fun, I'm a little jealous..... Lol have fun and enjoy your time with the wife. Make some crazy time memories.

Thanks everyone😃
    I'm not exactly sure what to expect since I have never done a girls weekend lol. I'm nervous and excited and a whole mess of other emotions.

You have a wonderful - have a great weekend

Have a great weekend. Hope to have a weekend getaway with my wife before long. She suggested a girls weekend.

Reality Check
    You certainly are a lucky girl. You don't say if you have all the extras to make you appear as a woman, but if you do, this is the perfect time for the two of you to hit the town as girlfriends or sisters. Walk the town, see the sights, dinner in a restaurant, etc. That's my unfulfilled dream with my wife.

Gerri, of course you will have to let us know how it all worked out and what you did !

Krisi , Back when I first came to this forum my wife just tolerated my dressing . Now she loves to go out with me ! It took some therapy and a lot of talking. So be patient and don't give up your dream.

Kris, I don't have a wig. Maybe one day. My wife doesn't mind my femme side letting loose in male mode or however I present. I'm just going to dress and present as female as much as I can. I will let everyone know how it went once we get back.

Sounds really nice. Have fun, Gerri!

Well i don't know who is the lucky one. She's lucky you enjoy dressing and you are lucky she enjoys your dressing. .Sounds heavenly to me. Maybe one day i will find a good woman like you have. Have fun for all of us. .

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gerri ray View Post
    Kris, I don't have a wig. Maybe one day. My wife doesn't mind my femme side letting loose in male mode or however I present. I'm just going to dress and present as female as much as I can. I will let everyone know how it went once we get back.
    Well sounds like your first stop for shopping. Seriously. Nothing makes for a better feminine presentation than the right wig. And the feeling of completeness is incomparable.

The weekend getaway went great! We got Mani/pedis and massages on Friday. Saturday we went shopping for body wash and perfume at Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body works. Clothes and makeup shopping at Walmart. Then out to dinner. Once we arrived back at hotel room, we did makeovers. My wife also took my measurements for my bra size and explained how shirts are cut and designed for the upper part and that if I don't wear the right fitting bra, then the shirt will never fit right. I never knew that lol! She also showed me how to stuff my bra until we can get me some forms.
    I love this woman so dearly!